Consumer Reviews of SgGarage Edwin

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 ) Next »
Jeremyneo
2 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Aircon issue with subaru  Posted on 08-May-2014
Aircon pipes leaked and service was impeccable. Attended to promptly and had the aircon fixed in no time. Will definitely recommend and try their other services the next time. Post Management Response

amytan
0 forum posts Joined on 08-May-2014
Honest, Quality, Friendly and BEST $$$$  Posted on 08-May-2014
Had serious problem with my car aircon and audio system and decided to sort it out in 1 day. Went to a few other workshop and all quoted me super expensive. Came across SgGarage advertisement and decided to check him out. SMS and he gave prompt reply and GOOD GOOD price!

You can say I am timid, but i still feel more secure spending some time to check on him. Next on, decided to further research on him on the Net and found extremely good review on practically all forums. His facebook account is extremely active with alot of supporters all giving good review..

Upon visiting his outlet, it is spacious and clean. Not those typical workshop dirty image. Greeted upon by Edwin personally despite himself sweaty while doing 1 customer car. Oh yes, he is knowledgeable and hence giving good advise to me. A rare view to see such a young boss with good knowledge and customer service.

His team of mechanics are awesome too. Was told by other workshop it need 1-2 days to replace my cooling coil as dashboard need to be remove. Edwin and his team told me 5 hours. So i decided to go out catch a lunch and movie at Northpoint shopping center. Indeed, car is ready by 6pm and i collected it. The quality of work, speed of work and good price that i paid. 10001% worth it and thats why i spend time to write this comment. I think his workshop do alot of things such as solar film and car camera etc which i will be coming back for more. My preferred workshop for life once i visited him. Really good and worth the trip. Fellow forumers, u can easily do a facebook search and u will see his review and work easily..

Ms Amy,
Toyota Camry Black Post Management Response

Murugesan
21 forum posts Joined on 22-Nov-2005
Fairly Good Service  Posted on 05-May-2014
My cars dashboard got a small scratch while installing voltage meter. While driving out of the building realized that. Did not want to go back and make a big issue as the scratch is about 1 cm and towards a corner (must be when the wire was pushed in) and the car 5 years old already. Anyway mechanic was friendly. As the work was done at an area that was not so bright this could have happened. Post Management Response

Jerryong
Premium User Jerryong
12 forum posts Joined on 01-Apr-2009
excellent work and money worth while  Posted on 30-Apr-2014
recently found him to repair my side mirror and they provide good service and cheap which I don't need to spent a bomb to change the whole set. thanks bro will visit you again. Post Management Response

RebelRouser
Premium User RebelRouser
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Apr-2014
Cosmetic Enhancements & Front+Rear Car Camera  Posted on 01-Apr-2014
Brought my Honda Stream for some cosmetic work + Car Security Camera and I must say, I'm more than pleased with the results.

All Staff are friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. They even give me a drink on arrival!

Will continue taking my Stream to SGGarage.

A Honest, Humble and Hardworking atmosphere are just too rare these days.

Keep up the great work guys! Much Appreciated! Post Management Response

trajet2b
598 forum posts Joined on 21-Feb-2014
Air-con  Posted on 21-Feb-2014
I was having air-con problem for quite a while. Been to a few workshops ... parts replaced, $$$ gone and problem still not resolved.

I came to know SGgarage Edwin from this forum. Read their good reviews and decided to SMS Edwin for appointment.

Went there today. The air-con mechanic is brilliant. He is highly skilled in his area of expertise. With his LED torch, looked into the engine bay and condenser area from the front grille. After going through for a few minutes he told me my air-con pipe was leaking. Pipes replaced and I am driving home with cool air again. All in for $150.

My MPV is due for scrap in about 9 months, I could have gamble on my 3.8yrs Amaron PRO battery but decided to replace it for an Amaron Green for $120.

The staff are very polite and treat customers well.

I think the prices are reasonable and most importantly they get the job done well.

Highly recommended! Post Management Response

Siakap
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Oct-2012
Air Con repair  Posted on 04-Jan-2014
Went to Edwin today to have my air con checked. Fault was detected quickly and confirmed.
My car' s cooling coil was leaking and needs to be replaced. Was quoted a price which was very reasonable.

Very good customer service,friendly and sound technical knowledge from both Edwin and his mechanic.
His dad even sent me to the nearest bus stop so that I would be able to catch a bus home since my car won't be ready,not for the next 2 to 3 hours.

Will definitely recommend him to friends.

Cheers bro Edwin and a word of thanks to your mechanic.Did not manage to get his name.

Toyota Wish Black
04 Jan 2014 Post Management Response

mjf1868
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Dec-2013
Warm & Friendly Service, Quality Worksmanship & Honest Business Acumen!  Posted on 07-Dec-2013
Thanks Ed for the excellent and friendly service rendered recently to bring my Nissan Dualis back to good service order and getting my car air conditioning fixed within a day. Its certainly value for money well-spent at very reasonable costs. But more importantly, your honest business acumen is most appreciated. Will certainly come back to try out your other products. Way to go bro!

P.S. Dont forget to get back to me on my gearbox oil change appt yah:)

A Very Delighted Customer,
Mark Post Management Response

Naufal
75 forum posts Joined on 08-Jan-2006
Aircon leak checking.  Posted on 04-Nov-2013
Suspect of having aircon leak, went down and Edwin did a good job at finding the leak which is at the oil seal gasket. Service is good, fast and honest, I will definitely come back. Thanks a bunch Edwin. Post Management Response

eddyooi
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Nov-2013
Excellent price, efficient service  Posted on 02-Nov-2013
In my last service at the car agent, my air-con coil was found to be worn out & the air-con was not working anymore. Due to the huge cost quoted for the repair by the agent, I decided to look for alternatives. Chanced upon Edwin's workshop & gave a call for quotation. He told me that he woild call me back & that I would be surprised by the quote. Shortly afterwards, Edwin called, & I was indeed surprised by the quote (It was about 1/3 of what the agent quoted. The second surprise was that he would be able to fix it in a couple of hours (which the agent said world take 2 days to so the same job). Naturally, without hesitation I fixed the apt with Edwin. He was so accommodating that he even squeezed in my job on the very day in his already very tight schedule. I sent in my car @ 2pm and guess what, by @ 7pm, it was done.
My compliment to you, Edwin & team, for being super-efficient, very good price & for being friendly & accommodating, Your biz will surely be a success!
PS: I actually waited for about 2 weeks after the repair to make sure that the repair job works fine to post this fair comment, Thanks Edwin!
04-Nov-2013

Hi Bro Eddy, Firstly thanks so much for taking time to write me a testimonial.. Also want to thank you for the trust given.. Lastly, want to thank you again for recommending your friends (Hyundai Getz) to me for his cooling coil problem too the next day after your repair. My team is fast and efficient in aircon repair thus able to give you the good price. We concentrate in volume and quality work thus the good price. There you see, you have trust in me now, and you have chosen my workshop as your aircon repair lifetime. this is how my business work. I be good to customer, customer will be good to me.. In long run, everyone will benefit =) cheers.
Edwin www.SgGarage.com

latiosport
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Oct-2013
Friendly service and reasonable price  Posted on 30-Oct-2013
Air con suddenly not cold, search sgcarmart and saw the contact info of SgGarage Edwin. Went down to Edwin shop and they advised to change the cooling coil. They did a very good job and with reasonable price. Now my air con is as good as new, will recommend to friend if they have car air con problem

thanks Edwin and team
01-Nov-2013

Yes bro, Good Quality, Good workmanship, Good Service, Good job. That is the key to survive in the Internet Business. Everything i do i make sure 100% and pricing is open and lowest. I thank you for your 100% trust too even though its first time we met. Now with this trust, you recommend friends to me, they will trust me. This will continue and with more and more cars for me to do, I can return you all with a even better pricing through volume discount! Thanks.
Edwin www.SgGarage.com

Tkhim
50 forum posts Joined on 10-Dec-2008
Good Location, Excellent Customer Service  Posted on 12-Oct-2013
Just went down to have my vehicle checked at edwin shop. he is a very nice young chap but he and his team is excellent in terms of both technical knowledge and customer service.

prior visiting have told edwin about my problems and over the phone call, he ensured to have the vehicle checked first before confirm and ordering of the spare as i have been to other shop and told me straight that my car air con compressor is down, but after he checked, actually it is just a small problem.

His prices i could say is cheap compared to other shops and it is a great location just at AMK. Easily found as it is a 1 way road and just round the corner.

Will be visiting back for more upgrades stuffs.

thanks edwin!

12-Oct-2013

Thanks Bro for your trip down. Yes, i believe that honesty is important in business in order to run long term. Yes, as stated in all forums and website, my team is well versed in Aircon as well as other car accessories electrical work. I be good to people, people will be good to me. So, i earn less is ok, as long as the work i produce is good and cheap, i make a new friend. and friend recommend friend, very fast i got many friends. My Name "SgGarage Edwin" has been in car business line for several years and most of my customers are youngster who are IT savvy and knowledgeable. Therefore, i need to conduct business in a proper way.. no gimmmick allowed else bad news would spread fast =)

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 ) Next »