Consumer Reviews of Ban Choon Motor Works

Wilfred5Tan
Premium User Wilfred5Tan
1 forum posts Joined on 11-Apr-2014
Honest and Reliable workshop  Posted on 13-Jul-2014
I don't know if my referral had any part to play, but Mr. Ng is indeed a very honest man with impressive car knowledge at the tip of his fingers! Without looking at my car physically, just over the images in the tiny screen of my phone, he could tell me the problem with my car after the accident. And could give me a quotation just based on those photos.

Not like the other workshop out there that are trying hard to make quick bucks, Mr. Ng is really a passionate Mechanic that quotes honestly. Not just that, Ban Choon's worksmanship is difinitely undoubtly good.

On the downside, Ban Choon is pretty busy and you shouldn't expect for a fast recovery. Management Response

Devilbesideyou
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Mar-2011
 Posted on 14-Jul-2012
I'm surprised that Ban Choon Motors did not get any feedback online. Perhaps their customers were not IT savvy haa. Anyway I would like to commend on this particular workshop that have a very humble and knowledgeable boss, Mr. Ng and skillful mechanics although the workshop looks abit shabby. Saw mostly older people there.. I'm like most of you here looking at reviews and choosing the recommended merchant to bring our car for a check. My air-con was down and I went to check at a few highly recommended & advertised workshops. The price was competitive. The price is even more competitive after I came to Ban Choon and they explained in details what and why some parts should be changed or not. After I agreed on the price, the mechanics started their work. The mechanics worked their socks off even after I came at 6pm (after work) when they should be closing shop at 6.30pm. Looking at how they repair and the new parts that they replaced gave me confidence. I managed to get my air-con working at 7.30pm and was really glad that they repaired it the very day unlike other workshops that ask me to return the next day. They also assisted me to check on other parts of my car. Was really satisfied! Thumbs up! I've also went there for some minor touch ups after the above incident and was really glad that I made the right choice. The price is definitely competitive and I have no complaints about the works done. 520 civic Management Response

• « Back ( ) Next »