Consumer Reviews of KGC Workshop Pte Ltd (Koh Guan Chua Workshop)

4.8/5 Customer Service
4.9/5
4.7/5 Outlet Experience
4.7/5

• « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »
Flying_genie
600 forum posts Joined on 10-Feb-2007
Vehicle scratched whilst at workshop  Posted on 14-Mar-2017
Sent my car for spray paint of a panel. Upon collection, noticed additional scratches on 2 other panels. Raised the issue. To give KGC credit, they offered to rectify the scratches by spray painting the affected panels. However, I'll need to redo my own paint protection. This will be significant additional costs to me. Decided not to accept their spray paint offer and keep the original paintwork with scratches. Just blamed it on my bad luck to send my vehicle to them. It'll be good if KGC able to take better care of customers' vehicle when in their care.
17-Mar-2017

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your feedback.

Mind if you able to share with us the photo of the scratches?
You may whatsapp to me personally (DJ Koh +65 93210855)
I could look into it personally. Thanks in advance.

If i did not recall wrongly, I personally quote your vehicle (Harrier Dark color).
And you re-visit us on repairing the front bonnet sometime later, where i was away.

If you are the same customer i personally attend previously.
We did go about some minor scratches on the side and rear and I suggest that it may not be value for money to respray the panels due to the fine line scratches which is bearing visible.

Since its impossible to prove either the scratches was there before or after hand over to us. Benefits of doubts, my team has offer for the respray paint work and request for the paint protection invoice to claim accordingly.
But you choose not to go ahead with the respray work with us after that.

I would like to state that our offer the respray work will remain open for you.
As for the paint protection, I understand that your PPS not done by us, if you dont mind, we able to provide the PPS on the affected panel.

FYI: we using KUBE BOND.

Look forward your PM.

Your time and feedback is sincerely appreciate.

DJ Koh

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
139 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Greatly excceded my expectation  Posted on 12-Mar-2017
A great experience with Koh Guan Chua Workshop! Send in my car for bumper respray due to a hit on it. Charges wise, it is very competitive and reasonable with comparison to other established spray painting companies.

After I sent in my car, the service adviser called me and explained to me in detail on the extend on the damage (including the clips broke) and work to be done. Personally I feel that it is the type of service that we as a car owner would love to have.

Upon collecting the car, what has surprised is that my car was washed, waxed and even vacuumed. The dashboard was even wiped as it was quite dusty when I sent in. Seriously I personally do not expected all of these value added services to be provided as I only go for a simple bumper respray.

A great workshop with quality respray work, great service and very reasonable pricing. Thanks DJ & Team. The quality of service and work have way exceeded my expectation!
13-Mar-2017

Thank you very much bro for your compliment and support.

MCFmrhonda
Premium User MCFmrhonda
656 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Excellent Service  Posted on 09-Mar-2017
Boot spring seems to be broken and causes great inconvenience when opening and closing the car boot.

Contacted KGC workshop and the person in charge is very nice. He get his guy to check for me on what is the problem and give me a quote.

The quote was pretty reasonable as they need to call the stockist and get some time to change and adjust it. Was advised to come again after the boot spring has arrived.

The work was done within 2 hours during my next visit. Overall a very pleasant experience from the start to the completion of work done. Great service not only from the person in charge, but also the rest of the staffs. Thumb up!
10-Mar-2017

Thanks bro for your compliment and support bro.

Your compliment is the best drive to our team.

Thank you very much!!

MelvinS
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Sep-2017
Excellent Service and Workmanship  Posted on 22-Sep-2017
Recommended this workshop who have assist me in my servicing, rework, installation and repair. Excellent service and friendly staff to answer your doubts and always be there to assist.

Truly appreciate their work and effort on this!
All the best, recommended for all car users to seek them for assistance and advise.
25-Sep-2017

Thanks alot for your compliment and support.

Cheers !!

Mr_Ox
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2016
Accident Claim  Posted on 12-Sep-2017
Just did a successful accident claim. Joyce is the one handling my case. She handles my case professionally and she updates you very promptly on the progress.

Recommended workshop.

WELL DONE!!!
25-Sep-2017

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your compliment and your continuous support!!
We do our best we could.

Cheers !!

Adamlimzg
0 forum posts Joined on 14-May-2013
Excellent & Fast Accident Claim  Posted on 09-Sep-2017
Their service is excellent and fast. Send in my car for accident claim and Joyce guide me through thoroughly and clear about the whole claim procedure. Provide me a good car rental deal during the repair period of my car. Highly recommend Koh Guan Chua Workshop for any repair and accident claims.

Thank you Joyce for your hardwork and prompt followup even after the repair and accident. Greatly appreciated.
15-Sep-2017

Thank you Adam for your compliment and support !!
Can visit us for regular maintenance or grooming.

Thank you very much !!!

Rommel001
Premium User Rommel001
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Jun-2013
Servicing at KGC  Posted on 14-Jun-2017
On 13/06/2017 I went to KGC for 4 tyres, rear shock absorber and battery change. Was served by Michelle. Very friendly and helpful lady. One thing I liked about KGC is that they don't push you to change things and only recommend items that need to be changed. Impressed with their service as even a car wash was also done prior to my car collection.
Met DJ too, who is very informative and helpful.
Highly recommendable auto shop.
14-Jun-2017

Thanks bro for choosing us as your repairer.
Thank you for your compliment too !!
We do our best we could with KGC core values:
Sincere . Secure . Satisfaction

Thank you very much !!

Vanity
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Mar-2017
Excellent service!!!  Posted on 28-Mar-2017
Recently, I scratched the side of my car while parking. I sent a pic of the scratch to few workshops for a quote. The owner, DJ was so prompt in responding to my watsapp. He even could detect there was a dent in my car by just looking at the pic. This shows how professional he is in detecting the dent by just looking at the picture. I sent my car to Koh Guan Chua to re-spray the rear door and fender and required knocking for the slight dent. Within next day, all was perfectly done. Very impressed with the perfect job done,resonable pricing and excellent staff service.... I'll will definitely recommend Koh Guan Chua workshop to my friends & Relatives.
29-Mar-2017

Dear Vanity,

Thank you for your compliment.

Thanks in adv for your referrals.

cmaineee
Premium User cmaineee
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Feb-2017
Fast response, Good workmanship & Accomodating  Posted on 03-Feb-2017
I just got my car done with this workshop. I'll say that the overall experience with them was pleasant. Due to the CNY holiday, most workshops were not open, so i was searching online and chance upon KGC, contacted DJ and got a prompt reply from him to send the car down the next day, met with Melvino on the day i sent the vehicle down and was given an estimation of 2-3 days to get everything fixed, but as i needed the car done urgently i asked if it could be done sooner, and was told he would rush it for me, and indeed i got my car just 1.5days after i sent it to them. The workmanship was better than expected and definitely worth the price i paid, furthermore the staffs there are all very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
P.S. A big thank you to everyone in KGC who played a part in fixing the damage on my vehicle.
04-Feb-2017

Thanks alot for your compliment.
Your satisfactory is our drives to provide.

Safaylofit
Premium User Safaylofit
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Apr-2013
Change of Brake Pad & Skimming  Posted on 10-Nov-2016
On7 Nov, is my first time visited KGC at Sin Ming W/S. My aim is to change OEM brake pad and skimming the disc roto of my front wheel. After reading the reviews I decided to let KGC to do the job. As they have the skimming tools, not like some w/s have to send to 3rd party, all under one roof. DJ honesty is the trust that I really appreciated. Bcos when I send in my car for the work, he told me that he has over quoted me on the original Brake Pad. So now I have the quoted price with original brake pad, instead of OEM, & Skimming.
The job was well done within 6 hrs. Not forgetting I also did a paint touch up on my bumper. But I have to wait 45 mins to let them wash & Internal vacuuming. Should have done before I pick up my car. However this is minor.
I would like to thanks DJ for his perfectionism. And will be back for normal servicing.
Keep up the good work from your team.
10-Nov-2016

Dear Safaylofit,

Thank you for your compliment.

Sorry for keep you waiting for getting the car clean up.
We will prevent such happening again.

Thank you very much for choosing us as your repairer.
Cheers!!

Carnoob
Premium User Carnoob
Turbocharged
2088 forum posts Joined on 03-Jul-2012
Repair and servicing for Hyundai Verna  Posted on 15-Mar-2016
Just collected my ride from the workshop today. My experience with KGC is above expectations. DJ called me to understand my usage for the car plus working within my budget to get the car again in good working conditions.

I'm impressed with their professionalism and dedication to provide quality service to my car which is left with 9 more months before scrap... Thanks DJ
15-Mar-2016

Hi Carnoob,

Thanks alot for choosing us as your repairer.
It great to see your compliment.
Its belongs to whole KGC Team :)

Vooth
Premium User Vooth
4410 forum posts Joined on 28-Jan-2004
Great service and workmanship  Posted on 29-Jan-2016
I was rear-ended and originally went to my insurance company's authorised workshop to get my rear bumper fixed. However, their service left a lot to be desired, kept me waiting for 3 weeks for reply from the other party's insurance company and I have to chase them for updates and the final straw was they wanted me to postpone the repair till after CNY! I posted my situation to KGC in this forum and the reply was quite prompt and I then spoke with DJ. Brought my car down and DJ was patient in explaining the claim process with me, assuring me of my doubts. He gave me a timeline of when my car can be fixed and kept to it. He allayed my fears about whether the new bumper is really new by sending me a pic of the car with the new unpainted bumper installed and finally, throw in a free grooming for me! And it was done so well that it significantly covered my side mirrors' scratches! Really top notch service from DJ! Thank you and do keep up your good work!
30-Jan-2016

Dear Vooth,
Its encouraging to our team with your compliment.
We are highly motivated and will constantly improve your experience with us.
Thank you very much.
Happy Chinese New Year !!!

Helmsley
Premium User Helmsley
2 forum posts Joined on 20-Jun-2007
Accident Claim and Repairs  Posted on 22-Jan-2016
This is the 3rd time I visited KGC for their service for accident claim and repairs. No prizes for guessing why I have chosen to return whenever I had an accident (major or minor).

DJ (the manager), as always, was very helpful and patient. And like most other customers will agree, he is no hard-selling fellow. Very honest and accommodating. You can let him know what you need and he will try his best to do it for you. All his assistants and technicians are well-versed in their work. This time, I had my KIA Cerato Forte front bumper changed and fixed up according to my preference after a minor collision. All claims procedures, rental car, etc were hassle-free.

Happened to learn that they are also do car servicing. Will consider doing my next servicing there. Looking at the way they work. I feel relief and safe that my car will be in good hands.

Thanks also to Melvino and his colleague (cannot remember his name) for attending to some additional requests.
24-Jan-2016

Dear Helmsley,

Sincerely thank you for all your support over the years.

KGC Team always believe that we want to improve your experience with us each visit.
And to ensure a good and long-term relationship with all our customers.

Your compliment is greatly encouraging and rewarding to our team.

Thank you very much once again.
Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family.

Cheers.
KGC Team

Hopynnep
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Aug-2012
Excellent Job & Good Customer Service  Posted on 24-Dec-2015
Have a minor brush with another car causing my A4 a little dent on the LH fender and front bumper and some paint chipped off. Found this workshop through website myself and was amazed by the efficiency and excellent service they deliver. I send my car in the morning and picked it up in the afternoon. All beautifully done just like brand new.

Thank U guys. Great job!

Penny
26-Dec-2015

Dear Penny,

Thank you for choosing us as your repairer.
We wish your Family a Happy New Year !!

kunilkuda
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Nov-2015
Excellent Repaint Job  Posted on 13-Nov-2015
Went to this workshop to touch up my bumper paint. I hit a wall during parking, no dent, but the paint chipped. They gave me reasonable price to repaint the bumper partially. Morning come evening done. The result is quite awesome. I would thought that it's a new bumper if I don't know it better.
13-Nov-2015

Dear Kunilkuda,
Thanks alot for your compliment.
Its glad to hear that.

• « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »
Merchant Logo KGC Workshop Pte Ltd (Koh Guan Chua Workshop)