Consumer Reviews of KGC Workshop Pte Ltd (Koh Guan Chua Workshop)

4.8/5 Customer Service

Tsr729
Premium User Tsr729
530 forum posts Joined on 18-Jun-2007
Very impressive service  Posted on 23-Jan-2018
Writing this review on behalf of my dad whose Civic FC got rear ended recently. He originally went down to the agent immediately after accident and wanted to get the repair done with them, but their service were too slow with third party claims and did not even have ready courtesy cars! He probably wouldn't have his car back before CNY if he had engage the agent's service. It was the flash flood day in Singapore on the day of accident and can you imagine rain water leaking into the boot area if he had continued driving his car for the next one or two weeks. The agent seriously got to step up their game and services!

Even though I am currently overseas, I phoned my dad and asked him to contact DJ because I've heard many positive feedbacks about their service and workmanship from MCF(when they were still sponsors) and civicxsg club. My dad went down the very next day, had a short chat, handed over his civic and drove off in the courtesy car. According to my dad, the process was totally fuss free and reassuring. He subsequently received constant updates with pictures of the car being fixed which he was really impressed. The car was professionally cleaned up during collection.

Absolutely impressive and neat job there! KGC really lived up to all the positive feedbacks that I've heard. A big thank you to DJ and the team on behalf of my dad. I personally look forward to meet you guys for future projects when I'm back from overseas.
25-Jan-2018

Sincerely thank you for your compliment and support bro!!
We do our best we could.
Looking forward to meet u in person bro.
Have a good trip.

MG_Myvi
Premium User MG_Myvi
2041 forum posts Joined on 09-Dec-2010
Excellent Service  Posted on 10-Jan-2018
Being the one and only workshop which I willing to entrust my precious ride to work on. From accident claim, grooming services to spray painting...They have been excellent in both workmanship and service standards. DJ, Joyce and the team will ensure all customers leave the shop with full satisfaction.

Keep up the good work. Thank you to KGC!

Roger.
12-Jan-2018

Thanks a lot bro for your compliment. As well as your support !!!

Flying_genie
615 forum posts Joined on 10-Feb-2007
Vehicle scratched whilst at workshop  Posted on 14-Mar-2017
Sent my car for spray paint of a panel. Upon collection, noticed additional scratches on 2 other panels. Raised the issue. To give KGC credit, they offered to rectify the scratches by spray painting the affected panels. However, I'll need to redo my own paint protection. This will be significant additional costs to me. Decided not to accept their spray paint offer and keep the original paintwork with scratches. Just blamed it on my bad luck to send my vehicle to them. It'll be good if KGC able to take better care of customers' vehicle when in their care.
17-Mar-2017

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your feedback.

Mind if you able to share with us the photo of the scratches?
You may whatsapp to me personally (DJ Koh +65 93210855)
I could look into it personally. Thanks in advance.

If i did not recall wrongly, I personally quote your vehicle (Harrier Dark color).
And you re-visit us on repairing the front bonnet sometime later, where i was away.

If you are the same customer i personally attend previously.
We did go about some minor scratches on the side and rear and I suggest that it may not be value for money to respray the panels due to the fine line scratches which is bearing visible.

Since its impossible to prove either the scratches was there before or after hand over to us. Benefits of doubts, my team has offer for the respray paint work and request for the paint protection invoice to claim accordingly.
But you choose not to go ahead with the respray work with us after that.

I would like to state that our offer the respray work will remain open for you.
As for the paint protection, I understand that your PPS not done by us, if you dont mind, we able to provide the PPS on the affected panel.

FYI: we using KUBE BOND.

Look forward your PM.

Your time and feedback is sincerely appreciate.
Thank you very much.

DJ Koh

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
139 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Greatly excceded my expectation  Posted on 12-Mar-2017
A great experience with Koh Guan Chua Workshop! Send in my car for bumper respray due to a hit on it. Charges wise, it is very competitive and reasonable with comparison to other established spray painting companies.

After I sent in my car, the service adviser called me and explained to me in detail on the extend on the damage (including the clips broke) and work to be done. Personally I feel that it is the type of service that we as a car owner would love to have.

Upon collecting the car, what has surprised is that my car was washed, waxed and even vacuumed. The dashboard was even wiped as it was quite dusty when I sent in. Seriously I personally do not expected all of these value added services to be provided as I only go for a simple bumper respray.

A great workshop with quality respray work, great service and very reasonable pricing. Thanks DJ & Team. The quality of service and work have way exceeded my expectation!
13-Mar-2017

Thank you very much bro for your compliment and support.

MCFmrhonda
Premium User MCFmrhonda
656 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Excellent Service  Posted on 09-Mar-2017
Boot spring seems to be broken and causes great inconvenience when opening and closing the car boot.

Contacted KGC workshop and the person in charge is very nice. He get his guy to check for me on what is the problem and give me a quote.

The quote was pretty reasonable as they need to call the stockist and get some time to change and adjust it. Was advised to come again after the boot spring has arrived.

The work was done within 2 hours during my next visit. Overall a very pleasant experience from the start to the completion of work done. Great service not only from the person in charge, but also the rest of the staffs. Thumb up!
10-Mar-2017

Thanks bro for your compliment and support bro.

Your compliment is the best drive to our team.

Thank you very much!!

Leybit
Premium User Leybit
8 forum posts Joined on 22-Jul-2011
Post accident repairs  Posted on 04-Feb-2018
Got into an accident and was recommended by a friend to contact DJ.
Response was prompt and swift. My car was fixed and i was always informed of the timeline and repairs rendered. Kudos to Joyce for being ultra responsive and so helpful!
05-Feb-2018

Dear Leybit,

It our job and responsibility
Thanks alot for your compliment and support bro !!!

TommyWanttodriveacar
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2013
Fast and swift accident claim  Posted on 22-Jan-2018
Joyce from kgc is really helpful and able to advise for my car accident claim. Fast and really focus on what customer wants. Will recommend to my friends. Good workmanship too.
22-Jan-2018

Sincerely appreciate your compliment and support to KGC team.

MelvinS
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Sep-2017
Excellent Service and Workmanship  Posted on 22-Sep-2017
Recommended this workshop who have assist me in my servicing, rework, installation and repair. Excellent service and friendly staff to answer your doubts and always be there to assist.

Truly appreciate their work and effort on this!
All the best, recommended for all car users to seek them for assistance and advise.
25-Sep-2017

Thanks alot for your compliment and support.

Mr_Ox
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2016
Accident Claim  Posted on 12-Sep-2017
Just did a successful accident claim. Joyce is the one handling my case. She handles my case professionally and she updates you very promptly on the progress.

Recommended workshop.

WELL DONE!!!
25-Sep-2017

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your compliment and your continuous support!!
We do our best we could.

Adamlimzg
0 forum posts Joined on 14-May-2013
Excellent & Fast Accident Claim  Posted on 09-Sep-2017
Their service is excellent and fast. Send in my car for accident claim and Joyce guide me through thoroughly and clear about the whole claim procedure. Provide me a good car rental deal during the repair period of my car. Highly recommend Koh Guan Chua Workshop for any repair and accident claims.

Thank you Joyce for your hardwork and prompt followup even after the repair and accident. Greatly appreciated.
15-Sep-2017

Thank you Adam for your compliment and support !!
Can visit us for regular maintenance or grooming.

Thank you very much !!!

Rommel001
Premium User Rommel001
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Jun-2013
Servicing at KGC  Posted on 14-Jun-2017
On 13/06/2017 I went to KGC for 4 tyres, rear shock absorber and battery change. Was served by Michelle. Very friendly and helpful lady. One thing I liked about KGC is that they don't push you to change things and only recommend items that need to be changed. Impressed with their service as even a car wash was also done prior to my car collection.
Met DJ too, who is very informative and helpful.
Highly recommendable auto shop.
14-Jun-2017

Thanks bro for choosing us as your repairer.
Thank you for your compliment too !!
We do our best we could with KGC core values:
Sincere . Secure . Satisfaction

Thank you very much !!

Vanity
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Mar-2017
Excellent service!!!  Posted on 28-Mar-2017
Recently, I scratched the side of my car while parking. I sent a pic of the scratch to few workshops for a quote. The owner, DJ was so prompt in responding to my watsapp. He even could detect there was a dent in my car by just looking at the pic. This shows how professional he is in detecting the dent by just looking at the picture. I sent my car to Koh Guan Chua to re-spray the rear door and fender and required knocking for the slight dent. Within next day, all was perfectly done. Very impressed with the perfect job done,resonable pricing and excellent staff service.... I'll will definitely recommend Koh Guan Chua workshop to my friends & Relatives.
29-Mar-2017

Dear Vanity,

Thank you for your compliment.

Thanks in adv for your referrals.

cmaineee
Premium User cmaineee
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Feb-2017
Fast response, Good workmanship & Accomodating  Posted on 03-Feb-2017
I just got my car done with this workshop. I'll say that the overall experience with them was pleasant. Due to the CNY holiday, most workshops were not open, so i was searching online and chance upon KGC, contacted DJ and got a prompt reply from him to send the car down the next day, met with Melvino on the day i sent the vehicle down and was given an estimation of 2-3 days to get everything fixed, but as i needed the car done urgently i asked if it could be done sooner, and was told he would rush it for me, and indeed i got my car just 1.5days after i sent it to them. The workmanship was better than expected and definitely worth the price i paid, furthermore the staffs there are all very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
P.S. A big thank you to everyone in KGC who played a part in fixing the damage on my vehicle.
04-Feb-2017

Thanks alot for your compliment.
Your satisfactory is our drives to provide.
Thank you very much.

Safaylofit
Premium User Safaylofit
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Apr-2013
Change of Brake Pad & Skimming  Posted on 10-Nov-2016
On7 Nov, is my first time visited KGC at Sin Ming W/S. My aim is to change OEM brake pad and skimming the disc roto of my front wheel. After reading the reviews I decided to let KGC to do the job. As they have the skimming tools, not like some w/s have to send to 3rd party, all under one roof. DJ honesty is the trust that I really appreciated. Bcos when I send in my car for the work, he told me that he has over quoted me on the original Brake Pad. So now I have the quoted price with original brake pad, instead of OEM, & Skimming.
The job was well done within 6 hrs. Not forgetting I also did a paint touch up on my bumper. But I have to wait 45 mins to let them wash & Internal vacuuming. Should have done before I pick up my car. However this is minor.
I would like to thanks DJ for his perfectionism. And will be back for normal servicing.
Keep up the good work from your team.
10-Nov-2016

Dear Safaylofit,

Thank you for your compliment.

Sorry for keep you waiting for getting the car clean up.
We will prevent such happening again.

Thank you very much for choosing us as your repairer.
Cheers!!

Carnoob
Premium User Carnoob
Turbocharged
2088 forum posts Joined on 03-Jul-2012
Repair and servicing for Hyundai Verna  Posted on 15-Mar-2016
Just collected my ride from the workshop today. My experience with KGC is above expectations. DJ called me to understand my usage for the car plus working within my budget to get the car again in good working conditions.

I'm impressed with their professionalism and dedication to provide quality service to my car which is left with 9 more months before scrap... Thanks DJ
15-Mar-2016

Hi Carnoob,

Thanks alot for choosing us as your repairer.
It great to see your compliment.
Its belongs to whole KGC Team :)

• « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »
Merchant Logo KGC Workshop Pte Ltd (Koh Guan Chua Workshop)