Consumer Reviews of Proswift Auto Care Pte Ltd

4.7/5 Outlet Experience

Creation8083
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Dec-2010
Good Service and very professional.  Posted on 08-Jun-2016
I went there for my 1st servicing on my scirocco and the service experience is great. The boss and their mechanics who attended to my ride are very detail and knowledgeable. They provide me with valuable advises before i made well informed decisions. The cost for service is also reasonable. I would definitely go back there again for my next servicing. Management Response

Lenfuma03
Premium User Lenfuma03
36 forum posts Joined on 28-Jul-2011
Excellent experience with utmost professionalism  Posted on 03-Sep-2014
Just wanted to drop a thank you to Ah Leng for his help in diagnosing an oil leak in my Mercedes.

My car has only 7 months to go before it's due for scrapping, unfortunately I found an oil leak during this time near the rear right tyre. Ah Leng discovered the leak was none critical and professionally advised me to save money as the total costs wasnt justifiable since I was scrapping my car soon. Such advice is extremely rare as most workshops are out to earn as much money as possible from every customer (I've had numerous experiences before).

Furthermore, Ah Leng refused to charge me any money for the time he took to diagnose my car. The other workshops usually charge $50 - $80 for just looking at the car without any work done.

I sincerely want to thank Proswift Auto for easing my mind and delivering a perfect customer experience despite this being my first time there. This is the measure by which all other workshops should be judged upon.

Will definitely be back once I get my new ride. Management Response

SGCMchimaera
Premium User SGCMchimaera
0 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
 Posted on 15-Jan-2008
Very friendly workshop with experienced mechanics. Reasonable pricing to service my tuscani. They have a very nice lounge with free wireless access Do give proswift a try if you are looking for value for money Management Response

Merchant Logo Proswift Auto Care Pte Ltd