Consumer Reviews of Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
141 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
AWESOME Experience! As GOOD As Before!  Posted on 24-Jul-2018
Been more than a year since my PPS session with Revol Carz Makeover and there are quite a few stubborn water marks on the bonnet. Arranged a maintenance and grooming session on 13 July with the Revol team and the booking process is awesome. Courtesy SMSes were sent to me for confirmation of the booking and day before reminder.

Drove over in the morning and hand over the car to the service adviser. Experience the same level of politeness this time too, despite just back for a maintenance service.

Hours later, received a call to collect my car back. "Wow" Was my first word when I saw my "After-groomed" Car. It was exceeding my expectation definitely. The shine of the car body was backed to the moment I collected my new car. The patches of blurry mark on my headlights were also removed. Service adviser explained to me what has been done and I am very thankful to him. The engine compartment was well detailed and those fine sand particles that were "Permanently" Struck between the carpet & Accelerator are also removed. The interior of the car was almost like new.
Too bad that I am unable to take some pics due to lighting issues.

Really love the work done by the Revol Team. Got some bird shit stains on my boot days later and the removal was very easy with the coating. Kudos!!

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer
28-Jul-2018

Hi Lightsabre,

Thank you so much for your compliments and would like to extend our gratitude for your continued trust and support to our company.

would like to extend our gratitude for your continued trust to our company

It's great to know you are always happy and satisfied using our services.

We will continue to ensure to serve you with the usual professional and friendly services!

We look forward on your next visit!

2cents
984 forum posts Joined on 25-Oct-2013
Not the cheapest around, But definitely the most recommend  Posted on 13-Nov-2017
Revol may not be the cheapest on the market but definitely the most reliable and recommended car groomer. I received professional advice and I understand what I am paying for my car. Seamless, customer journey for booking an appointment (collection and send-in). Highly, worth a visit!

Hi 2cents,

Thank you so much for your compliment and support in Revol.

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

Looking forward to your next visit…

Gavin

BennyEd
130 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Excellent Customer Service  Posted on 03-Nov-2017
Friendly customer service from the liaising staff to groomer and even the person who hand over the car to me. Overall a pleasant experience for sending my car to Revol Carz Make over.

Hi BennyEd

Thank you so much for your well feedback!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so delighted that we have met your expectations with our services.

We look forward on your next visit!

Johnson79
30 forum posts Joined on 06-Apr-2009
Fully restored my ride to nearly showroom condition  Posted on 27-Oct-2017
Was recommended by my colleagues whom did their paint protection coatings with Revol so I decided to try it out myself, did it a few months back, didn't send in my review since then as I wanted to see how the coatings turn out after a few months and I would like to say I'm very impressed!

From the start, called up the boss Gavin and he arranged my car to be scheduled for the paint protection within a week's time, there is even a reminder from May, their CSO a day or two before the appointment to remind me about the date, very professional and responsible, even told me who to look for and where to send in my car.

Send in my car in the morning and it was ready to collect on the same day at 5pm and boy was I impressed when I saw my 8 yrs old car's paintwork restored to around 90-95% Of a new car condition, the watermarks on the roof was gone and you can see a shiny and protective appearance all over.

You can tell its a trustworthy company when its packed full of cars when I send in my car in the morning and also couple of days earlier when happen to drive past and pop-by to get a couple of dents removed.

I even received a follow-up message from May the next day asking me on their works and any feedbacks/suggestions for them to improve their service and its clearly they take their works very seriously.

I did the ZeTough Ceramic treatment, for my MPV was $888 and it was worth every single cent, nonetheless I wished it was slightly lower but you get what you paid for, no use spending 1/5 or even 2/5 less of the price but you get only 1/3 the quality of the work done.

Upon collection I was briefed on how to make the coatings last eg. Whenever the car got dirtied I just need to rinse it with water and things like bird shits etc was gone easily, but as I don't have the luxury of time and maybe just plain lazy, I usually got my car washed in petrol stations but after 7mths now the coatings is still evidently there, but it might be better if I had just took care of the washing myself.

Highly recommended to all bros and sisters here, try it out for yourselves.

Hi Johnson79,

Thank you very much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services.

Appreciated your positive feedback too. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and have met your expectations.

Your car will stay gleaming for a long time with minimal maintenance.

Do keep up a good weekly car wash to maintain the showroom condition ya

We certainly look forward to seeing you again.

E_b_l_s
Premium User E_b_l_s
137 forum posts Joined on 23-Jan-2009
Great service, reasonably priced  Posted on 24-Oct-2017
This place was recommended by a friend of mine and was told to look specifically for Marcus. He wasn't around unfortunately and was served by a colleague of his. I didn't get his name but he gave very good insights to my questions and was very patient even when have not committed myself yet.

After some thought I handed my keys to them and let them work their magic while I waited at the customer longue. After about an hour or so, my car was ready and I was actually very shocked to see the 180 degree change in the whole look! Gleaming once again in pristine showroom condition!

A couple of days later, I was surprised when Marcus called and apologised that he wasn't present. He even went to the extend of asking me about the service rendered and if I was satisfied with the grooming session. I will be back!

Hi E_b_l_s,

Thank you so much for your compliement posting!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are glad you enjoyed the services delivered!

Best Regards,
Marcus Koh

spzen
107 forum posts Joined on 06-Jun-2016
Excellent customer service  Posted on 24-Oct-2017
Other than the staff who were very polite and friendly, I'm very impressed by how their claying method perfectly removed my car's paint defects.

Excellent customer service!

Hi Spzen,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your paint protection services.

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

Catch up with you on your next visit!

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
141 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Good service as usual  Posted on 24-Oct-2017
Sent in my car for interior cleaning due to some food crumbs and stains done by my little boy.

Stains are removed and the cleaning as well done! Keep up the good work.

Hi Lightsabre,

Thank you so much for your repeated business!

We appreciate it very much once again!

Do feel free to contact us should you need any of our services again!

Catch up with you on your next visit!

Bobby_tan
Premium User Bobby_tan
327 forum posts Joined on 21-Dec-2012
Recommended place for grooming  Posted on 22-Oct-2017
Approach Revol for car grooming services to bring back the shine of the ride. Done an excellent job to bring back the shiny and glorious day. Thank you!

Hi Bobby_tan

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your grooming services!

We appreciate it very much!

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

After the restoration, Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Dannyaki
39 forum posts Joined on 20-Jul-2011
Great Coating protection  Posted on 19-Oct-2017
Replace my old ride and send in my new love for grooming and coating protection. After discussion with the person in charge, agree with the recommended type of coating based on my preference.

The coating was done and there is detailing and cleaning on the minor parts of the car. Love the shine and the service

Hi Dannyaki,

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Feel free to contact us should you need any assist ya!

MCFmrhonda
Premium User MCFmrhonda
657 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Excellent Service Maintained For Years  Posted on 05-Oct-2017
Sent in my family car for grooming at their Toh Guan outlet last week. Same level of customer service experience over. Workmanship wise, will feel they did not cut any corners and is very thorough. Awesome job done!

Hi MCFmrhonda,

Thank you so much for your compliment posting!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business very much!

cheers,

choleebing
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Feb-2018
Good Impression  Posted on 18-Aug-2018
I had my car doing the ceramic paint protection coating at Revol recently. Their good product and customer service deserve praise. Price is reasonable.

I highly recommend Revol to everyone who wants their car to have a long journey with them. Post Management Response

seowkoylo
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Mar-2018
Perfect!  Posted on 14-Aug-2018
Perfect work on my Audi A5 I am extremely happy with the service and quality of work!

Due to my busy work schedule , I made a last min booking with Gavin and glad he manage to get a slot for as I will be flying again the very next day! I must say I am really satisfied with the level of services and workmanship that they have provided!

Keep up the good work! Post Management Response

angsweeyoh
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Feb-2018
New yet become more Newer!  Posted on 10-Aug-2018
Although my car is relatively new and well taken care of, ZeTough seemed to gleam things up more a notch.. Combination with the flawless interior, exterior and engine bay grooming done by the guys at Revol, the whole car simply revived back to a showroom car!

Great service and excellent job!

Double thumbs up to Marcus and ang mo kio REVOL team for such great service and an excellent job on my car! Post Management Response

nigelginong
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Feb-2018
Thanks toh guan team!  Posted on 06-Aug-2018
Collected my car yesterday and I must say the Team at Revol did a fantastic job. The customer service provided from Alan was top notch as well. Overall a great experience.

Thanks Alan. Will see you again soon!
10-Aug-2018

Hi Nigel,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your grooming services!

We are glad that our services delivered have met your expectations.

Alan

kohanntoh
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Feb-2018
Great Job!  Posted on 01-Aug-2018
Have done up the Ceramic coating and am very pleased with the results delivered. I am sure not many can actually match the same level of detailed work and service of Revol!

Excellent!
10-Aug-2018

Hi Kohanntoh,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover among others for your car paint protection services.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 ) Next »