Consumer Reviews of Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
Dannyaki
39 forum posts Joined on 20-Jul-2011
Great Coating protection  Posted on 19-Oct-2017
Replace my old ride and send in my new love for grooming and coating protection. After discussion with the person in charge, agree with the recommended type of coating based on my preference.

The coating was done and there is detailing and cleaning on the minor parts of the car. Love the shine and the service Management Response

MCFmrhonda
Premium User MCFmrhonda
656 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Excellent Service Maintained For Years  Posted on 05-Oct-2017
Sent in my family car for grooming at their Toh Guan outlet last week. Same level of customer service experience over. Workmanship wise, will feel they did not cut any corners and is very thorough. Awesome job done! Management Response

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
139 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Excellent PPS with Great Service Experience!  Posted on 22-May-2017
Collected my new car and arranged a PPS session with Revol Carz Makeover days later. Scheduling was done promptly

Drove over this morning and spoken with the service adviser. Politely confirm with me the type of paint protection that I am interested in and proceed to took over the car.

After 4 hours, there is a follow up a call from the Revol team, informing me the time that my car will be ready. During the picking u process, the service adviser patiently advise me the maintenance need, things to take note and even show & Explain to me the jobs that they have done.

Upon inspection, I feel that everyone is well detailed. Even the rims that have watermark from earlier rain was well gotten off. There is also an application layer of protection applied on the leather interior. Was given a car shampoo (to be used after 3 weeks) and detailing cloth for maintenance.

Overall, a very happy experience from booking to collection. Excellent shine with nice texture of coating.

PS: Kudos to the SMS sent to my mobile upon confirming of the apt and reminder one day before the apt.

spacer spacer spacer spacer
19-Jul-2017

Hi Lightsabre,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car pauint protection services.

We appreciate it very much and am glad that you enjoyed using our services.

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Catch up with you on your next visit!

Cheers,

Gavin Tan

Yuyububu
25 forum posts Joined on 21-Dec-2012
Well trained groomers  Posted on 18-Oct-2017
Managed to remove all minor scratches and swirl marks. Revol's groomers make to bring back the shiny appearance of car paintwork. An excellent job was done by them. Management Response

Candylim
26 forum posts Joined on 21-Dec-2012
Excellent service  Posted on 18-Oct-2017
Got a grooming with Revol. The main reasons of why I purchased the package is due to the friendly & Good services that they provided.

Friendly staff that explained to me on what are the problems on my car paintwork and what have done after the session. Management Response

Remylee
27 forum posts Joined on 21-Dec-2012
Thank you, Revol Carz Makeover  Posted on 16-Oct-2017
Scheduled a grooming session with this Revol Carz Makeover. The staff really rejuvenate my car paintwork. Smooth, shiny and removes all the daily marks, especially those near the door handle. Management Response

Paullim80
Premium User Paullim80
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Dec-2009
Great Product with Great Customer Service  Posted on 10-Oct-2017
Not just a normal car grooming company. I appreciate how they assist to groom my Honda Odyssey and shared car maintenance tips. Tip top customer service and hassle free booking experience. Keep up the good job revol ! I will be back for more services! Management Response

Amirul73
5 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Excellent Coating  Posted on 10-Oct-2017
Send in my new love for grooming to clear up some swirl marks and water spot marks. The guys at Revol Carz Makeover have done a good nice in removing them. Happy with the makeover condition, especially on the bonnet.

Have a ZeTough Ceramic Paint Protection coating over it. Hopes the shine will last for many months. Management Response

JaneF
45 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Happy Customer  Posted on 05-Oct-2017
Contact the Revol Team for car grooming for my car.

Was attended by courteous and friendly staff who explains to me the different packages and their differences.

Book a session and was happy with what I get. Keep up the good work! Management Response

sching7777
1 forum posts Joined on 11-Mar-2017
Revol  Posted on 11-Mar-2017
I just did Zetough Ceramic Coating at Revol Carz Makeover a few days ago for my 7yo Nissan Murano for $888. Dunno if u can say worth it or not but the car is certainly much shinier than before. I wouldn't say it looks like new. More like maybe 4yo car. It doesn't give you a new paint look like if you repainted your car but its definitely much shinier. Like applying a "Glass" Coating to your car so my 7yo car still has (i think) a faded colour but much more shiny and the car doesn't look so old. Compared to DIY waxing or other types of professional waxing, i would say this is much shinier cos i did all those waxing before this and i wasn't really satisfied with the results. So generally, i am happy that i did it.

And just wanted to say that the car surface is much smoother than before. However, when i sprayed water on the car to wash away the dirt/dust, the water still beads quite a lot. So its not like slicky smooth. But much smoother than before. Also, if you look at some of the pics on review websites, the car might be super shiny but i guess you just need to take note that some of these are relatively new cars or had it repainted then coated so it looks super good. My personal experience is that you don't get that new car painted look with just ceramic coating. But a much shinier look. Cheers

21-May-2017

Hi sching7777,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your paint protection services.

We sincerely appreciate your compliments posting and it is our pleasure to be able to serve you and your car.

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Looking forward to your next visit,

Cheers,

frisjee
13 forum posts Joined on 13-Nov-2016
Pre CNY huat service!  Posted on 01-Feb-2017
Friendly and wonderful service! Boss is swift and direct, and provide good advice. No hard sell and reasonable price. Management Response

Wavebuddy
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Jul-2014
Air conditioner compressor.  Posted on 13-Dec-2016
Being frugal, I was obstinate to accept that my car air-conditioner compressor was failing. I thought my blower fan wasn't working hence the erratic "Sometimes cool, sometimes hot" Air coming from my vents.

I visited Revol twice for opinion and the very cool and patient foreman, Jimmy explained to me that my compressor was already leaking fluid. Reluctantly I begged him to find me a rebuilt compressor.

Understanding my financial situation, Jimmy discussed my plight with his boss, Gavin and they arrived at a compassionate solution that really surprised me. They replaced the failed compressor with a brand new original at an affordable price.

Now my car has since been running very well with the "Shiok" Cold air. My family members and I are delightfully relieved that we no longer have endure the discomfort having to roll down the window when the vents were blowing hot air.

Another pleasant customer added service after repair was that, I got was a complimentary car wash and vacuuming. I'm also very pleased that the ZeTough Paint Protection treatment done two years ago still gives my car that amazing luster.

Thank you Gavin, Jimmy and your personal touch! Merry Christmas to you and your awesome team.
05-Feb-2017

Hi Wavebuddy,

Thank you so much for your continous support in Revol Carz Makeover.

Catch up with you on your next visit.

Gavin and Team!

kcng
Premium User kcng
48 forum posts Joined on 04-Aug-2016
Great product with excellent services  Posted on 07-Sep-2016
Go for PPS for my new 2GT at Revol AMK branch 1pm yesterday, which I had made appointment with Gavin, this was my first time visiting. Approached by friendly Marcus as Gavin super busy on other stuff, they are just super good business :) Gavin did call me back once he free even though he knew I be served by Marcus.

Marcus friendly explained the package and what will be done for the car in detail, and the extra options depend on what I needed, not pushing (as they don't need pushing since so good business, haha), after signed and hand over the key, they said will need around 4 hours to complete, they provided shutter service and drop me at AMK HUB by humbler friendly staff. After 1 hour+ received call to confirm the car will be ready around 5pm, arranged the pick-up service again. Pick-up in-time. Upon saw my car, it back to the showroom status, even better, shiner. Big thanks to Marcus and his teams. Seriously recommended to everyone who want professional care of their car.

Looking forward to their cheap and nice car wash service for member only.
09-Sep-2016

Hi kcng

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your new car paint protection services.

Thank you so much for your recommendation and see you soon for your car wash.

Marcus Koh and team!

Wingman
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Aug-2014
MITSUBISHI LANCER GLX MAKEOVER  Posted on 19-Aug-2016
I sent my 10 year old Mitsubishi Lancer GLX model car for re-paint and grooming job as I have extended my COE. Marcus and his team did a fantastic job on my car making it look like brand new again. Really above my expectation and their customer service is top notch. Seriously recommended to anyone who is considering giving their old cars a new live and look. Thank you guys!!!
29-Aug-2016

Hi Wingman,

Thank you so much for your compliments posting and it is our pleasure to be able to revive your Mitsubishi Lancer Glx back to its showroom condition.

With the current coe, it might be more worth while to extend the coe for certain car model.

Thank you so much for your recommendation too and we hope to serve up soon again!

Marcus Koh and team!

Jamesnsl
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Jun-2016
REVOL EXEMPLIFIES QUALITY AND GOOD SERVICE  Posted on 18-Jun-2016
I sent both my Mercedes and Harrier for ceramic paint protection work. When me and my wife went back to collect our cars, we were so amazed by the glossy paint shine after the grooming. Even car interior was cleaned and leather seats restored to their new shine as good as new car. Another pleasant surprise is my car engine is also cleaned up to the point of disbelieve that I thought they replaced my car engine to a new one.

Customer service is exceptionally tip top. When handover car, they explain what was done to our cars. I bought two packages from them. I am sure I will continue to buy more. We are very satisfied with the results great work Gavin. I will recommend more friends to you. Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »