Consumer Reviews of Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

4.9/5

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 ) Next »
2cents
984 forum posts Joined on 25-Oct-2013
Not the cheapest around, But definitely the most recommend  Posted on 13-Nov-2017
Revol may not be the cheapest on the market but definitely the most reliable and recommended car groomer. I received professional advice and I understand what I am paying for my car. Seamless, customer journey for booking an appointment (collection and send-in). Highly, worth a visit!
09-Dec-2017

Hi 2cents,

Thank you so much for your compliment and support in Revol.

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

Looking forward to your next visit…

Gavin

BennyEd
130 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Excellent Customer Service  Posted on 03-Nov-2017
Friendly customer service from the liaising staff to groomer and even the person who hand over the car to me. Overall a pleasant experience for sending my car to Revol Carz Make over.
09-Dec-2017

Hi BennyEd

Thank you so much for your well feedback!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so delighted that we have met your expectations with our services.

We look forward on your next visit!

E_b_l_s
137 forum posts Joined on 23-Jan-2009
Great service, reasonably priced  Posted on 24-Oct-2017
This place was recommended by a friend of mine and was told to look specifically for Marcus. He wasn't around unfortunately and was served by a colleague of his. I didn't get his name but he gave very good insights to my questions and was very patient even when have not committed myself yet.

After some thought I handed my keys to them and let them work their magic while I waited at the customer longue. After about an hour or so, my car was ready and I was actually very shocked to see the 180 degree change in the whole look! Gleaming once again in pristine showroom condition!

A couple of days later, I was surprised when Marcus called and apologised that he wasn't present. He even went to the extend of asking me about the service rendered and if I was satisfied with the grooming session. I will be back!

Hi E_b_l_s,

Thank you so much for your compliement posting!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are glad you enjoyed the services delivered!

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

We look forward to your next visit!

Best Regards,
Marcus Koh

spzen
94 forum posts Joined on 06-Jun-2016
Excellent customer service  Posted on 24-Oct-2017
Other than the staff who were very polite and friendly, I'm very impressed by how their claying method perfectly removed my car's paint defects.

Excellent customer service!

Hi Spzen,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your paint protection services.

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

We will continue to ensure to serve you with the usual professional and friendly services!

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
139 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Good service as usual  Posted on 24-Oct-2017
Sent in my car for interior cleaning due to some food crumbs and stains done by my little boy.

Stains are removed and the cleaning as well done! Keep up the good work.

Hi Lightsabre,

Thank you so much for your repeated business!

We appreciate it very much once again!

Do feel free to contact us should you need any of our services again!

Bobby_tan
Premium User Bobby_tan
327 forum posts Joined on 21-Dec-2012
Recommended place for grooming  Posted on 22-Oct-2017
Approach Revol for car grooming services to bring back the shine of the ride. Done an excellent job to bring back the shiny and glorious day. Thank you!

Hi Bobby_tan

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your grooming services!

We appreciate it very much!

Great to know you are happy with the results delivered.

After the restoration, Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Dannyaki
39 forum posts Joined on 20-Jul-2011
Great Coating protection  Posted on 19-Oct-2017
Replace my old ride and send in my new love for grooming and coating protection. After discussion with the person in charge, agree with the recommended type of coating based on my preference.

The coating was done and there is detailing and cleaning on the minor parts of the car. Love the shine and the service

Hi Dannyaki,

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Feel free to contact us should you need any assist ya!

MCFmrhonda
Premium User MCFmrhonda
656 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Excellent Service Maintained For Years  Posted on 05-Oct-2017
Sent in my family car for grooming at their Toh Guan outlet last week. Same level of customer service experience over. Workmanship wise, will feel they did not cut any corners and is very thorough. Awesome job done!

Hi MCFmrhonda,

Thank you so much for your compliment posting!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business very much!

We look forward to your next visit!

cheers,

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
139 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Excellent PPS with Great Service Experience!  Posted on 22-May-2017
Collected my new car and arranged a PPS session with Revol Carz Makeover days later. Scheduling was done promptly

Drove over this morning and spoken with the service adviser. Politely confirm with me the type of paint protection that I am interested in and proceed to took over the car.

After 4 hours, there is a follow up a call from the Revol team, informing me the time that my car will be ready. During the picking u process, the service adviser patiently advise me the maintenance need, things to take note and even show & Explain to me the jobs that they have done.

Upon inspection, I feel that everyone is well detailed. Even the rims that have watermark from earlier rain was well gotten off. There is also an application layer of protection applied on the leather interior. Was given a car shampoo (to be used after 3 weeks) and detailing cloth for maintenance.

Overall, a very happy experience from booking to collection. Excellent shine with nice texture of coating.

PS: Kudos to the SMS sent to my mobile upon confirming of the apt and reminder one day before the apt.

spacer spacer spacer spacer
19-Jul-2017

Hi Lightsabre,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car pauint protection services.

dionneesia
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Dec-2017
Worth it!  Posted on 13-Feb-2018
From my perspective, there is no other car grooming shop like Revol Carz Makeover.

My new experience was like I was driving a brand new car again after your professional grooming with the awesome ZeTough Paint Protection treatment. Driving my car is now simply “Shiok”!

Thank you again. Management Response

gohtomyan2
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Dec-2017
Double Thumbs up  Posted on 10-Feb-2018
Must give a great thumbs up to Gavin and his team.

Gavin and his crew at Toh Guan branch did a great in maintaining my New Audi. It has been great ever since coated with their ceramic paint protection.

I have to also give thumbs up to their car wash, it has been a pleasure to see my car condition after their car wash. (Just cannot get what they can achieve with my own wash).

Gavin 's service has always been so prompt for all these years!

Highly Recommended! Management Response

waleipah
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Dec-2017
Happy family man  Posted on 05-Feb-2018
Hi Marcus, I just want to thank you for the impressive job that your team did on my car yesterday. The exterior is now so shiny and the sanitized interior smells like new.

I told my family about the ZeTough Paint Protection coating promises a long lasting shine and easier to maintain. Now I can spend more time with my family.

I will recommend my friends to your fabulous service. I am absolutely happy and satisfied. Thank you so much. Management Response

eddielytao
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Dec-2017
Impressed  Posted on 31-Jan-2018
Very impressed with the results. Even the headlights and tail-lights looks even crystal clear after the coating! My Dirty Rims are back to their original shining silver just like a brand new sets

Thank you Gavin for your great service and detailed and patient run through of the whole process and also to your team for the such a excellent job done. Management Response

sengkitkaw
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Dec-2017
Best of the Best!  Posted on 27-Jan-2018
I used quite a number of very reputable groomers, paint sealants and pps over the last 10years and I can say that I am honestly happy with the work done at Revol Toh Guan Branch.

Alan was patient and sincere in helping me understand the process and product, the staff were also very professional and polite and even offered me a ride to my nearby MRT and picked me up when the job was done!

Thanks again Alan and team! Keep up the good work Management Response

lowdee212
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Dec-2017
Convinced!!!  Posted on 23-Jan-2018
When I sent my car to Revol Carz Makeover for a grooming session, I was inquisitive about their ZeTough Ceramic Paint Protection coating.

Gavin explained the benefits of the product and its super hydrophobic effect. After the treatment on my car, I noticed that my car paintwork stays shinier and cleaner for longer. Water will bead up and rolls off the surface easily. Lesser cleaning and maintenance is required.

I have no hesitation in recommending ZeTough Paint Protection coating. Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 ) Next »