Consumer Reviews of Vin's Motor Pte Ltd

5/5 Outlet Experience

LincLim
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Aug-2013
Very Professional in handling Total Loss Case  Posted on 29-Jun-2017
Met with accident. Car dealer workshop then charged exuberant price and Insurance declared Total Loss.

AXA referred to Vincent for his expert opinion.

Without obligation, he offered to do inspection and also threw in courtesy car for duration of inspection. Upon confirmation and assurance that repairs could be done at much reasonable prices, Vincent extended the courtesy car for entirety of the repair duration.

Vincent took the time to explain the repair process and was very transparent in sharing the parts replaced and repaired.

Got back the car as good as new.
Process was smooth from start to end; Vincent was very professional throughout, and with great sincerity.

Very good customer service experience; Recommend Vin's Motor if encounter such cases. Management Response

VictorSoo
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Aug-2016
Good and Reliable car workshop  Posted on 20-Aug-2016
Very professional, swift, thorough and prompt in both their service and response. Will definitely recommend my family and friends to have their car fixed. Thanks Vin's Motor! Management Response

kadengoh
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Aug-2016
Excellent customer service!  Posted on 18-Aug-2016
My car was involved in an accident and I proceeded to engage Vin’S Motor with my repairs and claims after recommendations by one of my relative. The claims process was fast and I was also given a free replacement car to drive during the repair period. I was told that I did not have to pay any amount up front, as Vin’S Motor will cover the repair cost and claim it back from the other party’S insurer later on. I got back my car 1 week later and the car was looking good as new. However, a few months later, Galvin from Vin’S Motor contacted me, and he was seeking my help as the other party was disputing the claim which might escalate to a lawyer case. I was shocked as I thought that the claim was already settled. However, during this period, Vin’S Motor did not ask me to make any payment and kept to their word. I was impressed and agreed to render all help that was required. In the end, we received good news that the claim was settled without having to go to the lawyers. I would strongly recommend anyone to look for Vin’S Motor if you require any help with your insurance claims! Further to which, they also provide various services such as car rentals, maintenance, etc! Definitely a good experience with Vin's motor and most importantly, their service really live up to their name! Management Response

wongandrea
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Aug-2016
Pleasant experience for car insurance claim  Posted on 18-Aug-2016
Just got back my car today and would like to shout a big Thank You to the wonderful team at Vin's Motor. It is as good as new!

Car has been quite badly damaged as it was the middle car in a chain collision. Bringing the car into the workshop was both nerve wrecking and depressing..

Thankfully, Galvin who attended to me cleared my doubts and was very assuring when handling my insurance claims. After understanding the situation, he was quick to collate all the necessary details and within minutes, he wrote out a detailed report for my insurance claims. And can I add that these were all done in a nicely scented office above the workshop :) .

Courtesy car was swiftly arranged and my kids were gleeful over the "New" And comfy ride during the repair period.
Ladies car owners can be assured that it will not be an intimidating workshop.

Staff here are genuinely sincere and professional! Management Response