Consumer Reviews of EAZi Car Leasing And Marketing Pte Ltd

adnaloyang88
Premium User adnaloyang88
1 forum posts Joined on 23-Nov-2016
Perfect BMW & contis  Posted on 23-Nov-2016
Used to driving BMW, have tried from many car rental companies quality not very good. Tried renting their x6 & 523i, excellent condition. Also tried estima, tho not the latest but was pretty well maintained. Always have promotion going on, can try to call in. Management Response

cobrarox
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Oct-2016
Good price, fuss free.  Posted on 28-Oct-2016
Price affordable, friendly staff. Only issue is the location abit ulu. Management Response

Joelle_alicia
2 forum posts Joined on 04-Jun-2008
Excellent prices for the car rented. Pleasure to deal with them again  Posted on 08-Apr-2015
I have been a repeat customer over the years and have recently just rented their Honda Civic. Here is my honest feedback upon the request of the sales team:

1) Physical aspect of the Car : The Honda Civic that I rented was in very good shape albeit some light scratches which was perfectly alright with me. I would say it is well maintained.

2) Interior of Car: The car was vacumned and cleaned before I took over the car so no complaints. (I ever rented from another company and their car reeks of cigarettes and were infested with cockroaches)

3) Service: I am pretty impressed with how prompt and reliable their service are. I called in very late (approx. 10.45pm) and managed to get a confirmation booking for the next day rental at 9am. Very good service turnaround time.

4) Price: I've got to say that this is one of the major factor that draws me in besides the service factor. Very competitive price especially when you rent more days. I always compare prices between the different rental companies and I think they have one of the lowest in Singapore.

5) Location: Sad to say they have only 1 location in Bukit batok which is really very inconvenient for me as I stay in the east. So most of the time, I would just opt for delivery services. Management Response

Merchant Logo EAZi Car Leasing And Marketing Pte Ltd