Consumer Reviews of Infratint Automotive Film Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »
bellboy
188 forum posts Joined on 31-May-2009
IRR80 film is a winner  Posted on 29-Oct-2016
Ordered a new car from C&C.
It came with Huper Optik film. Front is only 30 IRR (infra-red rejection), and rear 60 IRR. And they don't give discount if I don't want it. They also don't allow top-up to upgrade. So lan lan install and try. I saw a 5mm bubble in my windcreen, but did not even bother to complain cos the heat shielding is really cannot make it, so went to Infratint.

The installer at infratint told me that if the IRR is below 50, its not good enough. So I took the 80 IRR one for the front 3 glass panels. For the rear, I saved money and did not change.

While they did my car, I went to the building kopitiam. 45mins and a cup of tea later, it was done!

My dust, no bubbles, cos they did the installation in enclosed area. And most importantly, now my car cools down very fast after moving off. When comparing against the 30 IRR Huper Optik, the difference is vast.
01-Nov-2016

Thank you bellboy for your review about us. Glad to know that our solar control films work well for you.

It always our job, to deliver value for money solutions to customers with regards to Window film.

Hope to do business with you again.

Once again thanks for coming to us for Window Films.

Amirul73
5 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Fast, Good and Quality!  Posted on 10-Oct-2017
Fast and good installation. A team of friendly guys that keep me entertained during the waiting period. Happy with the solar film and the workmanship
12-Oct-2017

Thank you Amirul73 for your feedback about us. Yes our guys are all friendly and helpful here. Glad to know that you are not bored during the whole waiting process.

We are more than happy to be of service to you.

Thanks again for your wonderful feedback.

Stumplestiltskin
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Aug-2013
Good quality and service  Posted on 05-Sep-2017
Went over to infratint to do up my solar film. Detail explanation on the different specs and also the benefits. Was also being informed of what need to do and not to do during the 1st 2 days after installation. Feel great improvement of the heat rejection after the installation.
07-Sep-2017

Thank you Stumplestiltskin for your feedback about us. Glad to know our products works for you as well. It our duties to give you a clear explanation when you come to us.

Hope to serve you again, and thanks for your great support.

Ladder-ane
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Sep-2013
Great Window films  Posted on 21-Nov-2016
Done up the window films with Infratint. There are few packages with different IRR and specs. Opt the one proposed and installation was done within few hours.

No bubbles spotted after few days. However, I do follow strictly to their advice on how winding down of windows for 1 day.

Experience cooler and less hot when driving. Overall happy with my purchase and the service experience.
23-Nov-2016

Hi Ladder-ane. Thanks for your nice review about us with regards to the purchase and service experience. Glad to know you can experience the difference before and after installation.

If you encounter any issue with our workmanship or product , pls feel free to contact us. We will be there to assist.

Thanks again for supporting.

Rjk80n
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Sep-2013
Excellent Window Films  Posted on 12-Oct-2016
Installing new set of window films is a common habit for most SG car owners. Surf online and saw quite a lot of good reviews for this window film company. Called and arrange an session to have the films installed.

Nice and friendly boss to chat with. Overall happy with the work done on my car. 2 bubbles spotted on the day itself, but went out days later. Good job!
13-Oct-2016

Thanks Rjk80n for your time to write a review about us.

Glad to know that you like our work and experience with us. Once again thanks for coming to us for your car tint job, and hope to serve you again.

Zekexone
Premium User Zekexone
5 forum posts Joined on 21-Feb-2012
Kia Soul  Posted on 01-Sep-2016
A pleasant experience there to have my car tinted from the blazing sun. No hardcore selling of their product. Catered to my budget and needs. Product was of good make and quality and have lasted for a few years already now. Comes with warranty although there wasn't any need for it since their product and workmanship is professionally handled. Time taken to install was reasonable although i must comment that i went over without any prior appointment yet they still welcome me and squeeze in the little time they have for me. Thumbs up!
02-Sep-2016

Thanks Kia Soul for writing this feedback about us even though the job was done few years back. Really brighten our days to see reviews like this. Hope to see u again with your next car.

BrianT
15 forum posts Joined on 16-May-2013
Excellent service and quality  Posted on 19-Aug-2016
Called Infratint to ask for a quotation for my car. Was given the detailed explanation on the rejection. Booked an appt and went over. Have a quick chat with the person in charge. Overall feeling is good with friendly staff and very clean place.

Tested the films by parking under direct sun.. Upon entering, I feel that less heat is being trapped as compared to before installation. But 100% Heat free.. But can feel the great reduction. Happy with what I got.
20-Aug-2016

Thank you so much BrianT for your nice feedback about us. Glad to know that you like our overall service and product , especially thanks for your compliment with regards to our staff friendly attitude during work.

Once again, thanks for your support and giving us business.

Jiinkoh
Premium User Jiinkoh
21 forum posts Joined on 14-Mar-2011
Extrodinary experience  Posted on 30-May-2016
Had read up reviews in MCF for solar film & Tinting.

Chose Infratint due to it's strategic location, yes might be out of the way for some but perfect for me.

Walk in and was immediately attended by the engineers, no upselling, no pressure type of services provided throughout the entire process.

By courtesy they did offered me a darker film with top up but I rejected due to budget constraint. No worries, just share with them your needs vs. Wants and they will recommend the one that suit you best.

Spent less than 1 and 1/2 hours in total for the work and still observing how the work will turn out. Thus far, okay.
01-Jun-2016

Thank You very much Jiinkoh for taking up your time to write a review about us.
We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our services.
We will be very happy to serve u again.
Cheers.

smartarrows81
Premium User smartarrows81
0 forum posts Joined on 20-May-2015
Fast and responsive, value for money  Posted on 31-Dec-2015
I did my tinting for Subaru Forester yesterday. I called before drop in there. They are very fast and responsive. Ask me to come in and they have available slots to do it.

Once I reach there, gave me an clear explanation on different types of films and its IR & UV readings. Also removed my old film and checked out, it can protect only 20% IR. Where my new tints showing 99%.

Told me to bring back the car if found any issues with next 3 intervals, which is 1 week, 3 month and 6 month. That is great.

Boss is very friendly and staffs also. For sure recommend for my friends.

Great work, keep going.
20-Aug-2016

Thank you very much smartarrows81 for your review about us. It is our job to deliver our best service to you and your car. And yes, if there is any issue with our workmanship or product , please do bring your car back to us for remedies. We will be glad to assist you with any problems.

Once again thanks for your support and giving us business.

Mr_biscuit
Premium User Mr_biscuit
359 forum posts Joined on 05-Jun-2006
Value for $$$ & Good Quality Solar Fims  Posted on 08-Sep-2015
Have done up 4 cars with Infratint for the past 5 years since the previous outlet at TradeHub 21.
Sherman has been consistent in his customer service and even after-sales service.
A chatty Merchant who never put on airs.

Just done up the basic film package with him today on my Dad's car; And price package remains competitive.
Peace of mind and assurance that the film quality and workmanship will be well taken care of.

Highly recommended to all car owners who need new solar films!!!
11-Jan-2016

Thank You so much Mr_biscuit for your feedback about us. Thank you for supporting us all this years. Thanks for bringing your Dad's car to us for solar film also.We hope you and your family members will enjoy the new ride. An advance Happy New Year to you and your family members also.

Benlee
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Tip top service!  Posted on 27-Aug-2015
Have installed my solar film with infratint! Overall very satisfied with their service and the solar films installed. Greatly reduce the heat goes into my car. Great job!
29-Aug-2015

Hi Benlee... Thank you so much. U are the best.

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
139 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Good as Usual! Keep up their Good Reputation  Posted on 14-Aug-2015
Change a new ride and do some researching on some solar films packages package in the market. Made my mind up and contacted Infratint to arrange for the installation.

Everything seems to be a SOP upon reaching there. The staff share with me the type of films and their respective IRR and UV rejections. Observe their installation process and personally I do feel that they really put in their "Heart" In installing the solar films.

Every step of the process was done meticulously. Keep up the good job, Infratint!
15-Aug-2015

Thank you so much Lightsabre for your nice comments and giving us full ratings. Glad that you feel comfortable with our SOP. We will definitely do our best . We always believe in , what we plant now, we will harvest later.
Once again thanks for your support.

Dilemma
Premium User Dilemma
119 forum posts Joined on 02-Apr-2007
Great workmanship and pricing  Posted on 10-May-2015
Done both my previous and current car with them. Cheap and affordable pricing with good workmanship ! Will definitely do my next car with them!
11-May-2015

Thanks Dilemma for coming back to us for tinting of your car and great review about us. We are very happy to do business with u also. Thanks for your support.

Bb88wa
Premium User Bb88wa
3 forum posts Joined on 09-Sep-2007
great workmanship.. great service  Posted on 22-Jan-2015
3rd car done by Sherman and his team..

little pricey for any first timer but you will realise its worth the price.. highly recommended for quality and workmanship..

keep up the good work!
23-Jan-2015

Hi Bb88wa....we are very glad and is a great encouragement for us to read your feedback. We are happy to know that u have so much confidence and trust with us. Thank you for your support all this while. Nice to have u as a customer/friends of Infratint.

Andy-7079
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Jan-2015
Andy-7079  Posted on 10-Jan-2015
Good, fast, friendly and expert service. Many thanks to all and I already started to enjoy after my windscreen is install withsolar film platinum. Good job to Sherman and his team.
13-Jan-2015

Thank you Andy-7079 for your review about us. We are happy to know that u like our ceramic films as well and services. Thanks again for you great reviews.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »