Consumer Reviews of E-Rev Motor Sports LLP

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 ) Next »
BernardLim_107522
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Apr-2015
Neutro Dry Hydrogen Therapy  Posted on 21-Jul-2017
Was recommended to perform this service as my high mileage car has another 2+ years to go..

Immediate smoother pick up and quieter engine

Totally worth the money spent. Management Response

Cjtune
1 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2011
Fast hassle-free installation of stabilisers  Posted on 14-Jul-2017
I patronised them to have Ultra Racing front strut and anti-roll bars installed on my car. Service was rapid at the appointed time. During installation of the front strut bars, they even took the trouble to properly re-route and dress-up wiring (for the car alarm) that was messily done by another workshop.

I am pleased by the performance of the two chassis stiffening bars I installed and they do seem to work as intended (less body roll, more confident corner steering) - probably about +50% Improvement to the subjective feel of the handling of my wobbly MPV's original suspension. But since the chassis is stiffer now, I can feel a bit more bumpiness on the roads, especially on the not-so-well maintained neighbourhood roads. Highway cruising seems more smooth, strangely. Management Response

lipster
2 forum posts Joined on 27-Feb-2016
Car Servicing & problems rectification  Posted on 05-Dec-2016
E-Rev Motor Sports LLP, New location is spacious with good variety of Car products and accessories. Did my Engine oil servicing (Castrol edge) for KIA PICANTO 7 recommended by the staff there for value for money. Staff very attentive and did a good job in servicing and identifying parts that require to be replaced. They keep up to the culture of spending/replacement only when necessary and do not "Carrot head" Customers.

Had an issue with noisy/creaking sound when going over uneven surfaces and humps, the staff was very patient and really followed to test drive several times to identify the problem. Attentive throughout and committed in finding out the route problem. Truly impressed. In short identified that my suspension life span is coming to an end, but they provided some other cost saving measures(coil stiffeners) that solved up to 90% Of the noise problem.

Service from Edward and the team there is really good. Very good experience. Location, size, good number of manpower. Excellent. Price reasonable too. Management Response

Cybernation
32 forum posts Joined on 13-Dec-2009
Sound Proofing and overall services  Posted on 11-Jun-2016
A very responsible and trustworthy workshop. Sincere and genuine service experience. Sound proofed my wife's car. Will definitely be back there to do up my car too. Thanks Mark and Edward.

Volkswagen Beetle Management Response

Oshely
Premium User Oshely
32 forum posts Joined on 05-Jun-2009
Horn upgrading  Posted on 17-Mar-2016
Went to this workshop to get my horns upgraded
The workmanship was remarkable
I will say is a shop worth to return to
Thanks to the team for upgrading my horns Management Response

owjoseph
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jan-2016
Good job done for my car.  Posted on 09-Jan-2016
Recommended to this workshop by my friend as I am looking to improve my car handling.

By the way, I am the one who is driving the BMW X6. As we all know, high CG vehicles are always less stable than those normal sedan cars when doing cornering.

I called up the workshop and drop by E-Rev Motor Sports the following day to enquire more about the strut bars. After talking to Edward, he let me know a lot more about the strut bars and I decide to install the whole set for my car.

After the installation, I tested the car with Edward and I immediately felt a great difference before and after. I am very happy with the current strut bars setup for my car. Good job done by you guys. Management Response

alvinlim884
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jan-2016
Brembo Brake Kit And Strut Bars Installation Experience  Posted on 01-Jan-2016
Surfing through the google net to get an aftermarket brake kit for my Toyota Estima as my car had difficulty to brake and require longer braking distance after i had changed to a bigger car rims. I found E-REV Motor Sports workshop which is located near my place. I decided to pay this workshop a visit during my off day.

When i reached the workshop, i was greeted by Richard. I explained my situation to him and after listening to my lengthy enquiry, he show me the brembo brake kit that is available in the workshop. He explained to me patiently in detail how the brake kit can shorten my car braking distance.

As i heard of this brand long time ago, i am quite confident it. I decided to go for 6 pot with 380mm brake rotor as my car is on 19" Rim. I want the brake rotor to cover my rim interior whole leaving a little gap which look very nice. I try to neg a bit with him and i go ahead with the installation.

While they are installing for my car, i walked around the workshop which have few cars around installing strut bars for the top and undercarriage. I had talked to some of the car owners available there and understand how the strut bars are help to stabilise and improve our car handling.

I then approached Richard again and try to get a strut bars package for my car which i felt worth doing it.

After the installation of the brake kit and strut bars. I drive my car with more confident and the car feel more stable regardless of driving straight with high speed or neg a bend. I really feel happy with it and money worth spend for me.

Last but not least, i want to thanks the whole team from E-REV and keep up the good work. I will be back soon for your Digital TV tuner. Happy new year to all you guys. Management Response

outlook00
Premium User outlook00
13 forum posts Joined on 30-Dec-2015
Nissan Qashqai Front Lower Bumper Grille & Horn  Posted on 30-Dec-2015
Communicated with Richard thru facebook and whatsapp. Very responsive with all queries. Finally visited workshop to install the front lower bumper grille for my ride. Now my ride look so much cooler and the aircon condenser is well protected from debris.

At the same time, the staff was very friendly to recommend me if I would want to change the horn too (stock horn kinda soft). Without much consideration, agreed to have my horn changed too.

Everything was done neatly and professionally.

Good job! Management Response

Ken-sanki
Premium User Ken-sanki
472 forum posts Joined on 25-Oct-2015
Great service, knowledge & professional technical team  Posted on 30-Dec-2015
I went down to E-Rev to install a front strut bar, Bluexion Bulb H11 5000K Super White & Racing foot pedal for my Mazda 3.

The E-Rev technical team explain to me how the Strut Bar works and how it will enhance the stability of my ride. After installing, they recommended me to install the front lower arm bar & Anti roll bar which will give more stability of my ride.

Overall, the technical team is very helpful and provide good advise and recommendation. I will definitely recommend E-Rev to my friend and will back to install front lower arm bar & Anti roll bar...:) Management Response

MatsuoTaiki
Premium User MatsuoTaiki
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Apr-2015
Strut Bars, Wheel Arc & Bonnet Noise Proof, Crystal Wiper Blade, Aircon Servicing  Posted on 01-Apr-2015
Message to Edward:
Thanks bro for replying to my email and giving me a good quote, I'm truly satisfied. You have a team of great mechanics.

To E-Rev Team:
This is the second time I visited them for a major upgrade & for you E-Rev, I've created a new account just to write this review. AWESOME is the word I would describe you guys. For bros in doubt, look no further to be service by a team of outgoing & service oriented mechanics.

Car Problems:
My getz have strong body roll effect with loud engine noise and noisy road noise hence I read many reviews about how good UR Strut bars are & after Calculated my budget, I cross my fingers to let the brothers to deal with it. I'm also particular about blown light bulb and "die die" wish to change the A/C light bulb which most workshop will reject. One of the air-con expert, skinny bro with orange/yellow dyed hair (sorry didn't ask for your name) did not over promise me but said he tried his best to help. In the end, he got this rare spare part which came as a happy ending.

Job Done By E-Rev:
Spraying of the wheel arc & installing the front, lower arm and rear anti roll strut bars was efficient & a breeze for the guys. It was a job well done. Probably took about 1 & 1/2 to 2 hrs.
Next came the air-con flushing/refill of gas & bonnet sound proofing. Lastly, the A/C bulb stick came late but nevertheless if was fixed and satisfied my needs.

Effects of The Upgrade:
Although is less than a day on the road after the upgrade, I could feel the effect almost immediately. Brought the car to test on bends, humps, rough road. The wheel arcs noise proof have yet to dry but I could feel road noise was reduced by almost 50%! Bonnet sound proof have reduce engine noise by about 20% to 35%. Strut bars installation reduce body roll by almost 100%! I could turn at bends or curves at 80 - 90 km/h without pressing down on brake and the "OMG, My car is going to flip" feelings are gone. Oh ya, The roller coaster feeling over humps & uneven roads are gone too. Last but not least, air-con feels much cooler after the service.

Rating of E-Rev Services:
I will give 9/10 for overall with room for improvement. Service standard & knowledge at 10/10.
My first major upgrade and I was happy with what I have paid for. I appreciate the efforts and sorry to make you guys work overtime for nearly an hour. I look forward to my next servicing with you guys again. Management Response

SMOKEY350
1 forum posts Joined on 01-Oct-2009
Ultraracing Anti roll bar, lower brace bars and rear struts  Posted on 23-Feb-2015
Good Recommendations, keeps coming back for more. Handling of my cars improved tremendously! Car turns better, brakes better and G force greatly reduced.

Though have all my UR components installed nearly 6 months, still enjoying the great handling.

Service is good. Try to answer my other problem even though I did not service my car with them.

4 Door impreza Management Response

defray_04
Premium User defray_04
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Dec-2014
Good and fast servies  Posted on 02-Jan-2015
Went down in the afternoon, to get have my car's atf fluid change and installl a strut bar, good and fast service and they took their time to explain to me about the strut bar install Management Response

Limfoowah
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Oct-2014
Good Service!  Posted on 29-Oct-2014
Hi everyone, Recently I went to E-Rev Motor Sports LLP for sound proofing, undercarriage 4 doors floor pan spare tire area and sound proofing for front upper and rear fender upper. Mr Richard the manager promised me my car can be done in two days but unfortunately, his colleagues were on MC. He provided me with a very good service as he managed to give me a replacement car. They done a good job for my sound proofing. Management Response

Sunnyday76
68 forum posts Joined on 15-Nov-2010
2nd time a satisfied customer  Posted on 17-Jul-2014
This is my 2nd experience with E-Rev (refer to my previous review on 28 Dec 2011). Over 2 years+ has passed, yet the staff at E-Rev has retained their efficiency and helpfulness (from salesperson to installers to cashier), coupled together with a good outlet experience yet again. For this time round, I fixed up the Hella Super Tone horns with them and they easily done it up pretty fast with 2 of their installers working on it. For my next car gadget installation, I will definately look for E-Rev without hesitation. (Note: You can check out their website for driving directions to their workshop, of which the instructions are clearly stated and explained. Follow the guide, and I'm sure you won't get lost). Management Response

Ladykillerz
Premium User Ladykillerz
Supercharged
4700 forum posts Joined on 23-May-2009
Great service, great knowledge, great deal!  Posted on 07-Jul-2014
Last weekend, my friend and I went to E-Rev Motor Sports LLP for our car servicing and stuffs.

After trying a few car service workshops, my friend recommended me to this E-Rev car workshop. We are into cars and so, we bring our own stuffs and proceed to E-Rev for our routine servicing and stuffs.

First thing I noticed is that the mechanics are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. They are bunch of humble and yet hardworking dudes.

Even though it was a weekend, we reached at 9.50am (they open at 10am), there are customers already there and they have already started working. They completed our cars in less than 3 hours. Trust me, there are heaps of items which I changed/replaced. Other workshops will take much longer time.

This workshop basically does everything. From painting, servicing, repairs, modification and etc. It is like a one-stop solution workshop!

After we left, they are heaps of customers coming in to replace headlights, in-car camera and stuffs. This can tell much about this worthy car workshop!

Finally, the price is reasonable and we are definitely going back for our next car servicing!

Thanks for the good workmanship, exchanging of knowledge and price! Thumbs Up for E-Rev Motor Sports LLP! :D

Regards,