Consumer Reviews of Green Star Spray Painting

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
JeromeChan_185440
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Dec-2017
Amazing service, Good Job and Good Price  Posted on 09-Dec-2017
Was recommended by a friend to GSSP to touch up my front bumper for my s60, brought down the car and dropped it off at GSSP. Everything was smooth and fast. Want to thank the boss Roger for doing a good job for covering up the scratches. Price was also reasonable as well. Thank you Boss Roger. Management Response

Greatautoking
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Apr-2013
Excellent fantastic whole car spray paint for SUV  Posted on 03-Nov-2017
Firstly, really big thanks to Roger and the whole team, so beautiful job they did. Thanks!

Bring back my 9 years old Suzuki Grand Vitara 1 week already, all the painting is so well done. Before went to Green Star, checked a few workshop. All the quotation is higher than here, and they promise me that the job can be done within 2 days. But when I first time been to Green Star, I saw so many cars there and the staffs took out all the components from the car body. Wa! They did the painting so careful and detail. And boss Roger told me my car will take at least 5 days to complete the job.

I am not the kind of easy customer, so I have came to Roger 2nd time. And I only drop my car there when I visit him at the 3rd time. I have even been to check out the status during the job, which is on the 3rd day and 5th day.

Boss Roger is a so high standard person, I have asked him to low down his standard and quickly complete the job and return the car to me. But he rejected my request. Finally I get back my car on the 6th day, so beautiful job they did and the whole car become a brand new one. So many small detail things they painted for me.

So I really recommend all friends go to Green Star, Roger and the team can bring you a new fresh car.

Thanks, Boss Roger and the Team!
07-Nov-2017

Hi Greatautoking,

Thank you sir for your trust to GSSP. Our team are glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Our GSSP team are motivated and we will continue to grow and improve our services to ensure we do our best for all customers.

Tt0408
Premium User Tt0408
29 forum posts Joined on 11-Apr-2005
Scratches respray  Posted on 13-Sep-2017
Well done GSSP team. Nice respray work done. Went back to touch up a few days later and they still did a good job to rectify the issue.

Thank you.
13-Sep-2017

Hi Tt0408,

Thank you for the compliment sir. Our GSSP team are motivated and we strive to improve on our service and ensure we do our best for all customers. Thank you for the support and trust that you placed with us!

johneng
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Sep-2017
Excellent service  Posted on 11-Sep-2017
Had a scratch on my bonnet. Checking with colleagues, looked for a few reviews and texted a few places. Made a trip down to meet Roger, Green Star and was quoted the most reasonably priced. Roger and the worker, Ah Hai was really friendly to help. Left my car over night and collected the car the next day. The spray was nicely done and couldn't tell the difference that is has been resprayed, they even help wash my car. I highly recommended Green Star to everyone.
Thanks Roger.
12-Sep-2017

Hello sir,

We appreciate your kind words sir and thank you for placing your trust with us! GSSP team will always try our best to grow so we can serve our customers in a better way. THANK YOU!!

ongster
40 forum posts Joined on 17-Jun-2017
Good service and quality  Posted on 17-Jun-2017
Had a scratch around the bumper due to car park cornering. Looked for a few reviews and texted a few places and Green Star was the most reasonably priced, the boss was really friendly as well. Had to send in the car late and the boss instructed one of his workers to wait for me. Collected the car the next day and couldn't tell the difference that is has been resprayed, looked like new. In the workshop, there were other expensive sports cars getting Green Star treatment, so highly recommended to everyone.
23-Jun-2017

Hi Ongster,

Kind Regards,

Ameliatn
0 forum posts Joined on 26-May-2017
Door knock and spray & chrome protector  Posted on 26-May-2017
Carelessly scratched the car against the pillar in the carpark.
Came across GSSP randomly as I needed to find a workshop that closes the latest near home.
Msged the boss on Wed nite and sent him a pic of my dented and scratched door.
He was able to quote me thru the pic and assured that the car will be ready in a day's time.
Sent the car down after work on Thu n the boss say that payment will be made after checking the car when it's ready.
Car was almost ready when I went down to collect the car after work on Fri. Jus some cleaning up of e car's tyres which i ddnt expect to have.
Interior of car is clean, no pungent spray paint smell.
Pleasant experience at GSSP =)
31-May-2017

Hi Ms. Amelia,

Thank you ma'am for placing your trust with us!
We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services, And our GSSP team will always try our best to grow so we can serve our customers in a better way.

Zunyi
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Nov-2011
Respray and bodykit fitting  Posted on 09-Mar-2017
Just back from GS. Dealing with Roger is very pleasant all along.

At first car was sent for change of bodykit and respray, Roger quoted 7 days and fair pricing as it was complicated. But it all dragged till 15 days for a good cause. Roger always tell me if car buay swee he won't release to me. True enough, during collection everything was done up swee swee. He even went on to explain how he rectify some of the defect that came with the new bodykit. Can tell that he is passionate about handling and delivering ur car shiny again even at the expense of their labour and time..

Even when I realized some small defects, boss always say can go back to him. Kudos to the team. And paiseh for keep chasing for car but it was a job well done.

Coincidentally both of my neighbour also went to GS for spray works before when they ask me how come my car disappear for so long 😂.

Will def return for any future paint jobs.
26-Mar-2017

Hi Mr. Zunyi,

Thank you for your Trust and Support to Green Star Spray Painting.
Our team are Glad to serve you.

Imac
Premium User Imac
617 forum posts Joined on 06-Jun-2005
Rubber Seal Replacement  Posted on 24-Nov-2016
Just returned from Green Star.

Job included rubber sealant replacement and some rust removal.

Supervisor Ah Hai and his man did a good job, not forgetting that the charges is also very reasonable.

Thank you. GSSP.
26-Nov-2016

Thank you for the trust sir, our GSSP team are more than glad to serve you.

Travelmate_630
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Oct-2016
Great workmanship and value  Posted on 28-Oct-2016
After a minor accident on my Mazda3, decided to go to GSSP to assess the damage. Met Roger, who gave me a run down on what can be repaired and what needs to be replaced. He sounded very professional and knew what to do.His quotation was reasonable especially not replacing my bumper which I'm sure the agent or other workshops would have done. GSSP kept me updated on the collection time which was delayed cos one of the chrome parts was out of stock.
Very happy with his workmanship and will recommend friends.
22-Feb-2017

Hi Travelmate,

Thank you so much for your trust and support to GSSP!

IzD7767
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Jul-2016
Poor workman ship  Posted on 03-Jul-2016
Was quoted $2000 the job below within 1 week.
1. Whole car respray same color
2. Interior trim spray
3. Spray chrome logo and grill black
4. Fix scratches/dents and crack under diffuser.

One week later call Roger to collect my car but he say not ready in the end have to total 10 days before i can collect my car. The day i come to collect car chrome logo and grill not painted black and when i ask why, Roger reason was chrome cannot be painted. I was so furious but kept cool infront of my wife and do not want to make a scene, paid the 2k and leave. Next day after washing my car I can see how bad is the workmanship.
1. Rear side door paint orange peel
2. Diffuser not painted properly with paint and lacquer run off.
3. Interior trim paint lacquer start to peel off with touch.
4. Crack under diffuser not fixed, just paint the diffuser.

Not going waste my time and another 3-4 days in Green star repaint to get it fix.

18-Jul-2016

Hi IzD7767,

Thank you for the honest feedback on sgCarMart. It is through the good reviews that we continue to deliver the best results, and through the not so positive reviews that we strive to improve on our service and ensure we do our best for all customers.

We would like to apologise for the less than pleasant experience at Green Star. The team at Green Star have been in contact with you to rectify the works carried out on your vehicle, and we are thankful that you have accepted our apologies and the chance to rectify the job. A replacement car will also be arranged for you while your vehicle is at our shop to minimise the inconvenience brought about to you.

It has always been in our motto to ensure the highest quality service and workmanship for ALL customers that give us a chance to work on your vehicles. And all feedback and reviews have always been taken seriously on our part because it's a long term relation that we are looking to build with our customers.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

We look forward to seeing you at our workshop.

Best regards,
Green Star

MisterT
Premium User MisterT
39 forum posts Joined on 30-Apr-2010
5 Star All Around, Panel Beating+Spray  Posted on 17-Jun-2016
Went to GSSP and met Roger. He's a very friendly bro and gave me a very realistic and honest quote. So many places I ask try to chop carrot ask me replace the whole part and say cannot repair. GSSP no nonsense told me can repair and offered a very fair price.

I am extremely pleased by the service standard and job quality rendered by Roger and his team. Will surely recommend to anyone looking for reliable and honest service.
20-Jun-2016

We appreciate your kind words bro and thank you for trusting Greeb Star. Our GSSP team are always happy to serve you better.

Benedictong
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jun-2016
Paint work for BMW.  Posted on 05-Jun-2016
I am writing to give credit to the excellent and quality job done for my BMW. The service is prompt and professional. The end result is like brand new. Most important this is quality work with reasonable pricing. Well done and keep it up.
08-Jun-2016

We believe in long term biz with all our client and GSSP team are always happy to serve you better. Thank you for your support and compliments.

Azzuraz
Premium User Azzuraz
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Feb-2009
Great service and good paint job!  Posted on 26-May-2016
Found GSSP on sgcarmart, and decided to pay the workshop a visit. Was greeted by a friendly lady, before the boss, Roger arrive to provide his advice and recommendation. Roger was friendly and professional in providing me his advice. I was impressed when my ride was ready for collection. Thank you for the touch up, makeover for my rims and the coloured up calipers. Great job!

28-May-2016

Appreciate your kind words bro, and thanks for your support and entrusting your car with us!

mansonsvperstar
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Jan-2016
Excellent workmanship and quality check!  Posted on 10-Jan-2016
Sent in my Honda Euro R for a respray job. Roger is very friendly and very detailed during discussion. The collection of my car was delayed by one day because Roger is not satisfied with some small details (it looks ok to me.. Haha). This show he takes pride in the quality of the final product he delivers to his customers. Definitely will recommend my friends to GSSP!

Bravo to Roger and his team!!
11-Jan-2016

Thank you bro.for trusting Green Star Spray Painting!!
Enjoy your new ride!!

Shochong
2118 forum posts Joined on 05-Jun-2011
Highly Recommended!  Posted on 27-Dec-2015
Sent in my Jetta for full respray, I wish to compliment Roger & His crews for their professionalism in customer's service, knowledge & Customization of the color & Quality to my fullest satisfaction. Very reasonable pricing as well. Will definitely recommend my friends here!
28-Dec-2015

Thank you Sir for your trust and support to Green Star Spray Painting!!

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »