Consumer Reviews of Auto Image Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »
focus69
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Aug-2015
Excellent Service and workmanship  Posted on 04-Jan-2018
Did leather steering wrap & Door panel re-upholstery today at Auto Image. It was my first visit here and I am very pleased with the workmanship and service.

Jolene was very patient in explaining the materials and design. I found that their pricing to be very reasonable and after reading all the good reviews, decided to give a try.

Auto Image truly lives up to it's name. I was very impressed with the workmanship and exactly the way I wanted it to be done. The steering wheel looks good and feels good, so are the door panels. Thanks to Jolene and her team for the great work and being very accommodative to my request.

Highly recommended place if you are looking for re-upholstery for your vehicle. Post Management Response

ShashaB
5 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Thumb up!  Posted on 22-Oct-2017
Re-upholstery service to my car. Chosen my require colour and leather material and proceed with the installation. Love the supple feeling of the leather and the price. Post Management Response

Robert-Hee
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Sep-2017
Excellent service  Posted on 21-Sep-2017
I've my car seat done up by Auto Image just today. I've the opportunity to get to know two very professional ladies, Joleen & Stephanie who were very prompt in helping me to get the right colour and some good advice in selecting the appropriate leather.

After sale service is excellent.

Stephanie, you are helpful. Please keep it up with your friendliness and smile. Post Management Response

JackTan_168064
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Sep-2017
Leather seats  Posted on 16-Sep-2017
Very friendly and humble lady boss.
Great service and value for $.
Good advice from boss of the items to do for customers. Post Management Response

JaneF
45 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Good Service  Posted on 13-Sep-2017
Got a used mazda via sgcarmart and saw the need to replace the leather seats due to some wear and tear.

Called up Auto image and have a quick quotation. Select the colour and design that I wish to have and everything was done within the next day. Quality wise was also as expected. Good service experience. Post Management Response

Thianlye
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Jan-2006
Great Valve and Service Oriented  Posted on 25-Aug-2017
Initially went to some bigger player for the my leather replacement work. Response were slow and doesn't seems to be interested with walk in customer. I had even placed a deposit with one of them but after one week they don't even bother to call me for an appointment date on installation. When I called up no date can be given and was asked to wait again...Guess they are only interested in fulfilling big orders from distributors.

Eventually decided to search around and found Auto Image. Response was prompt and proper advise/reason was provided for my choice of work. Installation date was given on the spot. Best of all at a very competitive rate, lower than the bigger players.

Thanks for valuing a small customer like me. Really appreciate it.

Mr Toh Post Management Response

Hirsutene
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Sep-2013
The place to go for those who want rewrap their upholstery.  Posted on 24-Aug-2017
Need to have a new upholstery for my car. Called and enquiry about the estimated changes. Went over to select the colour and leather type and arrange the installation. Satisfied with the quality and work was quite well done. Post Management Response

Happyrider
163 forum posts Joined on 28-Jun-2006
Very good experience at Auto Image.  Posted on 14-Mar-2017
Wanted to refresh my 9 year old honda stream preparing for coe renewal.

Decided on a color change spray job and redo my leather seats steering, gear knob and roof lining.

Did some research online and decided to go with Auto image. Was served by stephanie and Joleen. The buying from start to finish was excellant with very good follow ups to ensure everything was done right. Stitching was excellent and leather used is of good quality.

Received alot of comments that my car interior feels very classy n comfortable.

Extremely satisfied and highly recommended. Now my car looks and feels like a new car! Thumbs upz!!

Post Management Response

Pohtk
121 forum posts Joined on 20-Nov-2010
Good Service & Pleasant Experience.  Posted on 28-Jan-2017
Visited Auto image to upholstery my aging dashboard. It was cracking and decided to do abit of research, compare and visited among the top companies whom provided similar services. Although Auto Image did not provide me with the best price but I do prefer their service and attitude with walk in customers. No hard sell and pleasant to chat with. They will show you the varies colours that you can choose and the PVC/leather quality.

I've discuss with them regarding my requirements and they are very patient and courteous throughout. It never felt once that they are trying to hard sell or make you feel bad if eventually the deal is off.They are willingly to try go abit further and fulfil your requirements as compared to one or two workshops and quoted similar prices.

The job was good and came out more better than I've expected. The stitchings on my dashboard is visually perfect. Also did leather wrapping on my gear knob and surprisingly "Upgraded" To a more premium leather when I came to collect it. This is what I call good service, they really know what a customers wanted :D

Overall I'm please with the service and will come back again for any upholstery needs. Will definitely recommend my friends.

Post Management Response

Benjamin_Kek
Premium User Benjamin_Kek
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Dec-2016
Great Customer Service and Worksmanship  Posted on 30-Dec-2016
Had done my reseach on car upholstery and decided to visit Auto Image for the first time to replace my Toyota Altis steering wheel leather yesterday.

The people there are service oriented, friendly and pleasant professionals. They are also good listener and are willing to share their technical expertise to meet your expectations.
Excellent worksmanship and remarkably reasonable pricing for its quality.
I have no doubt from the start to end and was very satisfied with the overall outlet experience. This leaves me a very good impression to return back for any other future car upholstery works.

I would definitely introduce my friends as well as readers whom have read my post to experience it yourself. Post Management Response

Yattokame
Premium User Yattokame
3956 forum posts Joined on 15-Jun-2008
Prompt and reasonable price  Posted on 28-Sep-2016
Went to sort out the fabric for the sunroof panel. Called some other workshops and price quoted was almost doubled of that at Auto Image.

Good value and prompt service. Was able to accommodate to my many requests (many thanks to Stephanie). Even walked me to my car to check that the upholstery was done properly and gave advice on maintenance.

Keep up the good work! Post Management Response

u0701708
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Sep-2016
C coupe leather job  Posted on 08-Sep-2016
Impressive work from Auto Image.

After reading numerous gd reviews, i decided to send my c coupe for leather works. The installation was quick and took less than half a day.

Jolene was nice, prompt in replies and patient.

I would like to thank the worker who was polite and courteous all the time.

All in all, it was a good experience and i would recommend this workshop my friends wholeheartedly! Cheers Post Management Response

bhteng
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Sep-2016
Leather seat upholstery and steering wrap  Posted on 05-Sep-2016
Done my car seat upholstery in Aug and went back for steering wrap in Sept.

Thank you Stephanie for the experience sharing and professional services. Very impressive and satisfied the staffs for their great job in fast delivery and good workmanship.

Highly recommended for people who looking for leather upholstery, Auto image is One-stop for your need. Don't waste time to search around and I assured you will never disappointed. Post Management Response

Monstertrek
Premium User Monstertrek
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Feb-2016
Leather Upholstery  Posted on 04-Feb-2016
Jolene and staff provides very good service and very good workmanship. I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking to do leather upholstery for car. Post Management Response

Kelvinngkk
0 forum posts Joined on 03-May-2011
Leather seat upholstery replacement  Posted on 12-Nov-2015
Highly recommended. I walked in after reading the reviews and never regretted. The service was good, Sales Manger Joleen is great and provided valuable advises and finally the product delivered was great. Price is very reasonable. Thanks!! Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »