Consumer Reviews of Auto 101 LLP

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
Cjtune
1 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2011
Responsive and fast brake change  Posted on 21-Mar-2017
Send a bunch of RFQ's to several garages enquiring about TRW DTEC brakes and Auto 101 is the fastest to reply and most responsive (ie. Really bother to answer questions in detail). No fuss in setting an appointment time/date.

Had my brake pads changed there within 20-30 minutes and the pricing was reasonable. Generally seems competent at what they do but I did have to stop the mechanic from removing my rear wheels as I only wanted to change the front pads - some minor miscommunication. Management Response

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
139 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Good Customer Service as usual  Posted on 16-Oct-2015
Time to replace my wiper after about 2 years. Still remember the excellent aftersale service of team Auto 101 with regards to current worn out sets replacement. Drove to Auto 101 and talked to Ron about wiper replacement. He recommended me to use Goodyear wipers. Proceed with the change and everything was done within minutes.

Appreciate the fast and prompt delivery. Keep up the good job! Management Response

StensonTanDesmond
Premium User StensonTanDesmond
11 forum posts Joined on 17-Jan-2014
Fast and friendly workshop  Posted on 29-Aug-2015
Went to replace some of my wear and tear parts. Price was reasonable. Service and workmanship is superb. Management Response

Altis72
Premium User Altis72
178 forum posts Joined on 29-Apr-2013
Bosch S5 Battery  Posted on 13-Jul-2015
I visited Auto 101 and changed my car battery to Bosch S5 Battery. Good service and knowledgeable staff. Management Response

Bennnchan
Premium User Bennnchan
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Mar-2014
Highly Recommended Car Autoshop  Posted on 08-Mar-2015
Ever since I bought my 2006 Renault Megane, I have visited a couple of car autoshops with varying experiences. It is when I discovered Auto 101 that I realised this is the shop I will be coming back to.

Ron, the Director, is extremely patient and helpful when it comes to explaining things to anyone. They make good recommendations and if they feel that you do not change a worn part because your 10-years is up, they will advise you accordingly.

I recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a honest, trustworthy car autoshop to visit. Management Response

defray_04
Premium User defray_04
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Dec-2014
Good and fast servies  Posted on 31-Dec-2014
Went down in the afternoon to do have a oil serviciing, professional and fast. Management Response

Buhl
Premium User Buhl
7 forum posts Joined on 10-Nov-2012
TRW XPS Brake Disc & NiBK Brake Pads  Posted on 05-Sep-2014
Great service n workmanship, prompt and efficient. Best of all reasonable prices and IMHO value for money.
Nice clean n cosy waiting area.
Max satisfaction and happy to recommend Auto 101 to fellow drivers. Management Response

Mikelim8116
Premium User Mikelim8116
1 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2009
Forte i-Concept Halogen 6K H7  Posted on 02-Aug-2014
Kudos to jason & guys ,
Your friendly reception truly made me a satisfied customer.
True to your ad , my forte shine more brightly.
Thanks also for the battery test done , will come to change in due time. Management Response

ADELPHIA
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Aug-2013
Excellent Service!  Posted on 14-Jan-2014
Discover the need to change my wiper blade in December and went online to research a few wipers. Goodyear wiper blade caught my eyes and then I drove to Auto 101 to make the change.

During the installation process, have quite a good chat with Rudra and Jason. Both of them are extremely friendly and have shared with me quite a few handy tips on vehicle maintaining.

Get to realise that they are quite well verse in car lighting during the conversation. Check out some light bulbs too. Personally I do like their workmanship for the lighting installation. Rudra even explained to me how the connection works and etc.

Overall extremely satisfied with both purchases of bulbs and wipers. Good customer service with quality installation. Keep up the good job, Jason & Rudra!

Product Review for Goodyear Wiper:
http://www.sgcarmart.com/products/product_reviews.php?ID=6361 Management Response

Howie
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Jan-2013
Headlamp Restoration  Posted on 05-Jan-2014
Brought my 7 year old Jazz for headlamp restoration and I extremely satisfied with the result. The people (Roger, Siva and Jason) are really friendly and knowledgeable in what they do.
Thank you guys and keep up the good work! Management Response

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
139 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Excellent after sale service  Posted on 25-Dec-2013
Have noticed some weird sound when my wipers are wiping my windscreen. Thought it was time to replace ones. Drove to Auto 101 for replacement.

The staff at Auto 101 do a quick inspection on the wiper blade and notify me that I need not do the replacement. The reason is because, currently raining season and there are residues from the rain that causes it. Have also shown the traces of "oil" residues on my windscreen.

De-Greaser was applied and he patiently do the "maintenance" and cleaning up of the windscreen for me. Appreciate the kind gesture as the whole process takes close 10 mins. Everything was done from the courtesy of Auto 101. Really love the excellent aftersale service of team Auto 101, as I believe other workshop would just ask me to buy a new pair of wipers.

Thank you Rudra, Jason and also rest of Auto 101 team. Management Response

aajl
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Oct-2013
Great service!!!  Posted on 17-Oct-2013
The person who answered my call informed me that Auto 101 would not be able to provide the services I required (spray painting and repair of dent/deep scratches), but told me in detail what I would require, what kind of shop to contact and the rough quote I should expect (not to cross-sell since they didn't even offer me a contact). I have never come across sellers that are so helpful in ANY industry, even helping me when they won't be able to make money! Impressed enough to write this though I couldn't use their services. Management Response

Marlboro_24
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Aug-2013
Very Friendly and Professional Service.  Posted on 01-Aug-2013
Went down today for a check on my Vios electrical problems. After around 20mins of checking it is more or less confirm it is the ECU problem which i may need to go back to Toyota for a ECU change. Nevertheless, the chinese boss did not charge me a single cent and and offer professional advice on grounding issues. I stay in the east but still choose them as my best accessories shop. Highly recommended and will definitely go back to them again. Management Response

Z234user
208 forum posts Joined on 17-Nov-2005
New Bosch S4 & great service too  Posted on 23-Jun-2013
Wifey left headlights on in the haze. Forced into a change battery situation.Current battery was already x 2 years old anyway. Not sure which battery to choose. Couple calls later & some internert reserach either Bosch or Amaron. Contacted Auto 101, reasonable price ...no exchange price for road side service but was offered free change if timing changed to their schedule convenience. They arrived promptly in the morning anyway & battery was changed!! No complaints wished i could purchase the S5 but budget allowed only S4..and since i culd not get trade in price ...thot S4 would suffice...well anyway am looking forward to 24 to 36 months for this battery hopefully.

anyways service was fast, no bullshit, price paid was pretty reasonable for a Made in Korea battery ..only downside was i could get the exchange /trade in price.otherwise would recommend them! Management Response

Jace03
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Jun-2009
Good stuff  Posted on 08-Apr-2013
Been using bosch frameless wipers for years given these are one of the best known market-wise in terms of being much better & effective than the standard factory fitted ones.

Having said that decided to try the goodyear wipers having seen it on sgcarmart & having read some good reviews on the internet. I have to say am very impressed compared to the bosch frameless wipers and most important there is no streaking at all which I seem to encounter with the bosch ones!

The general positive feedback on the web about these wipers definitely hold true & this the 2nd instance in recent times that goodyear have given me great satisfaction for my bucks (...the last being when I changed my tires to eagle f1 asymmetric 2!)

Thanks Auto 101 LLP for bringing in and for the good, friendly service! Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »