Consumer Reviews of BH Auto Services Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »
Karlzeiss
4 forum posts Joined on 11-Jul-2015
Excellent Customer Service!  Posted on 09-Oct-2017
BH Auto is arguably one of the best workshop i have been to. I went there my first time to file an accident report since it was near to my place and the process was very quick and smooth and Eric even took time to provide me some advices on car washing. I was very impressed by the customer service and will definitely patronize them in future for car related services.

Thumb up!. Management Response

kkweng66
26 forum posts Joined on 23-Sep-2017
Wonderful Service  Posted on 29-Sep-2017
Sent my 2-week old car at 10:30pm to repair/change the bumper because of a butt kiss. The staff, Kelvin completed the accident report and advised me to go back to Hyundai instead. He also provide me some good tips when encountered similar issue in future (touch wood)Before I left, the boss Eric came back and saw a bird-shit stain on my car. To my surprise, he immediately offered to wash, clean the tyres and vacuum the car. I must give them a thumb up. Thank you Eric and your gang. Management Response

Andy4carz
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Sep-2013
Much Appreciated Service from BH Auto Services  Posted on 25-Sep-2017
Just wanna drop a review to compliment BH Auto. I am very pleased with the service provided by BH Auto Service Pte Ltd.

On Friday 15/09/17, when i called an insurance office to enquire a claim issue, the officer advised me on what to do and directed me to the website of the listed workshops.

As i was looking for North/ Central area, tried calling the 1st listed workshop at around 10.20am, but no one answered. 1st and 2nd seem to belong to the same workshop.

So i called the 3rd one, BH Auto. It is a HP number, but it was engaged. But very soon, less than 2minutes, i got a returned call from Eric.

After i have explained the situation to Eric, as the car is driven by my son most of the time, and my son has gone overseas studying, and my husband has gone for his golf game. No one is available then to drive the car to the workshop.

Eric made a trip to my place personally to help me file the report and take some pictures of the car. All was done within 2 hrs. It was raining at that time too,

This gesture of Eric really made my day and eased my "Headache". Otherwise, i would have to delay another day to get my husband to drive the car to the workshop.

This is my first insurance(touch wood) report and i am very surprised and pleased that i have my car insured with this insurance company and that the company really got a very "Personal-touch" Workshop dealer as in BH Auto Service. I hope the rest of the listed workshops are just as competent and provide such good service for all their clients.

Much appreciated! Management Response

Tangbowei
2 forum posts Joined on 10-Feb-2010
Another great experience by BH Auto, especially Kelvin.  Posted on 21-Aug-2017
Ever since I swapped Agent service center a few years ago as you could see from my other feedback below, I never looked back.

Early July, my car got into an accident. A bike hit me from behind. Though usually at BH Auto for servicing, this is the maiden time I'm sending in for accident reporting/repair and whatever.

Unfortunately, there were some hiccups at the start regarding communication from the accident surveyor, to insurance companies, and surprisingly, BH Auto. I really thought I was having streak of bad luck when I thought even BH Auto failed me. I was angry to say the least.

But Kelvin came to my aid, understood again the situation and took control of the situation amicably. From then on, everything was quick. Accident report/counter-checking with 3rd party report/counter-checking with insurance companies/repair work to be done/replacement car. He made everything flow perfectly and I never had to worry. I was updated each and every time as well.

That day came to collect my car. It was nicely done, terrific workmanship and it looked nicely done.

I want to complement Kelvin for exceptional service recovery and genuinely understanding customer's concern. He thinks for you and make things work for you.

It's okay to get hiccups, but it's the company's service recovery that continues to bring clients back to them.

Thank you Kelvin, appreciate your work very much.

Bowei Management Response

familymatters
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Jul-2017
Commendable and Extra Miles Service  Posted on 09-Jul-2017
Met a small accident recently, after over 2 decades of clean record.

No idea what to do. Called up Insurance company. To my delight, they listed BH Auto as one of the appointed contractors. Even BH's location was a distance away compared to other workshops nearby my plc, I decided to still approach them as I recalled vividly my very pleasant exp with them in the past.

Eric , the boss, personally attended to me when he happened to be ard. What impressed me most, he offered to find a replacement car when he heard of my needs.

Next day, Eric personally 'towed' one of his spared vehicle to my place, all at no additional charge. He even taught me how to update my HDB carpark gantry online. He was genuinely concerned of my family needs. His dedicated team exuded the same level of professionalism. Highly commendable culture observed thruout. They have never failed to impress me again.

Now that I got my car back, 100% Satisfied. I enclosed photos. Even better, knowing that it also backed by 100% Satisfaction guarantee. Bravos to Eric and his team! Keep up the excellent service thru actions.

Management Response

Mok5881
0 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Accident Claim Repair  Posted on 13-Jun-2017
Had a hit & Run with damages in front of my Odyssey. Luckily managed to capture the bus details. Went through the list of approved workshop from Insurance company, did some read up on the workshops mentioned in sg carmart. Read BH Auto had several good compliments from past reviews. Went down on Tue, met Eric and he assisted me in filling up all the forms. On Friday, went down for 3rd party surveyor inspection. Thereafter, the following week, the car was sent in for repair. Meantime, they arranged for a replacement car. Collected the car yesterday evening. Am pleasantly pleased with the repair works done. They even took the effort to do a thorough cleaning/washing of the car interior and exterior including the engine compartment! Over the past week, I am impressed with their follow up phone calls to update on the status of the repair works. Overall, I would like to compliment Eric & His staff ( a Malaysian guy in his early 20s) for their excellent customer services and not forgetting the repair/maintenance staff. Well done and keep it up. Thank you. Management Response

garychua
8 forum posts Joined on 18-May-2016
Rear Bumper Repair  Posted on 24-Feb-2017
Right side of my car's rear bumper was hit by a commercial coach some days ago. Visited a few workshops, including the car agent's, for quotes and repair assessment. BH Auto, not only offered the most reasonable quote, its staff are also meticulous and patient in assessing the damage on my car and explaining the 3rd party ins. Claim procedure to me. Special thanks to Eric for pointing out the damages that the other workshops (and yes including the car agent's workshop!) which didn't even spot it!

Also need to thank Bernard and Ms. Chan for the timely update of the 3rd party claim status and arrangement of appointment with the 3rd party insurer for inspection.

Last but not least, i will also like to compliment BH's repair crew who repaired (Ah Zai & Others) my car. Car was sent to them @ 9 am and was ready to be collected @ 4pm on the same day. Panel beating, replacement of reflector, spray paint and car washing all done within 7 hours. Amazing. For same repair minus the damages spotted by Eric, other workshops quoted me 2-3 working days!

The car rear bumper now looks like the same when i collected my car. Thanks BH Auto. May your business continue to expand and prosper.
24-Apr-2017

Thanks for the great review Mr Chua! We are working hard to expand our business and of improve our service level as a form of appreciation for all out customers. :) Have a nice day!

GAN59
Premium User GAN59
13 forum posts Joined on 22-Sep-2014
Impressive Customer Service And Reasonably Pricing  Posted on 07-Jun-2016
Had sent my vehicles for servicing and repairs to BH Auto the staff are helpful and friendly very excellent customer service and reasonable pricing
Keep up the standards
12-Sep-2016

Thanks for the great review Gan59! We will continue to improve our service and of course, the reasonable pricing! :) Have a nice day!

jasonlimhy
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Jun-2016
Service Evaluation  Posted on 07-Jun-2016
Reliable, prompt and professional service.
I still remember my car bumper dropped off entirely and speedy recovery was provided. I really appreciate it!

Cheers!
12-Sep-2016

Thanks for the perfect 5 stars review Jasonlimhy! Have a nice day!

wlngiam
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2015
Highly Recommended 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻  Posted on 01-Jun-2016
BH Auto was the only workshop willing to entertain a tyre patch job at 9pm! Despite the late hour, Eric n his team were still jovial and provided exemplary service. Eric also selflessly shared many tips on car maintenance. Eric n his team are indeed gems in the car servicing industry. Do pop by and experience it first hand for yourself.
12-Sep-2016

Thanks for the excellent review wingiam! We are glad that you enjoyed our services! Our boss, Eric, always goes the extra miles for our clients. Being his internal customer (employees), he also shared many great knowledges selflessly so that we can serve our customers better! We thanks you once again for the review! Have a nice day!

Jennyxie
0 forum posts Joined on 19-May-2016
Highly recommended for their services  Posted on 19-May-2016
Flat tyre, called for help. Within half an hour reached. Yellow knight to my rescue. Their service is extraordinary. I would highly recommend for their services.
12-Sep-2016

Thanks for the perfect 5 stars review Jennyxie! We loved the nickname "Yellow Knight"! We certainly look forward to seeing your for your next routine maintenance! Have a nice day! :)

Yoonghwee
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Jul-2011
Fantastic Experience with BH Auto that lessen the pain  Posted on 10-May-2016
My gratitude and Thanks to Joyce and Eric from BH Auto on turning a potentially very bad experience to one that is bearable.

A couple of months back (23 Jan 2016), I have gotten into an accident where I collided into another car which was reversing without checking for traffic. As it was a Saturday afternoon, I was flustered and concerned about reporting to my insurer (AXA) and for available authorised workshop to made a report to. It was a bad start to a busy day where I have to attend a school ceremony.

AXA recommended me to BH Auto as they are opened til evening on a Saturday.

When I got there, Joyce was extremely helpful as she guided me through the whole insurance procedures and also helped me to get all the supporting evidence (report and videos) for submission. Eric was also helpful as he helped me with the illustration of the accident. Both of them make this cumbersome process less of a trauma for me.

Over the next couple of weeks, Joyce actively followed up with the insurer as well as provide me with regular progress updates. Both Joyce and Eric also proposed options and recommendations if I really want to repair my car first and yet not be too exposed to the costs if my claims cannot go through.

When the insurer first got back with the proposed settlement, I was concerned about the settlement liability affecting my NCD. Joyce was very patient and reassure me that my NCD will not be impacted based on the proposed settlement. However, she continued to help me to seek a higher settlement given the nature of the accident. At the end, she managed to get a more favorable ruling.

The repair process is also relatively easy. I dropped off my car, picked up a loaned car and they contacted me within a couple of days to pick up my car.

Encountered a small glitch when I got back where my in car camera shut off once my car engine is off. Was trying to determine the problem and decided to call Joyce for help 2 days later when I eliminate software errors as the cause. She asked me to bring my car in (and that is at 10pm on a Saturday evening) and her mechanic checked and fixed up the issue within 5 mins (a power connection was unplugged).

All in all, BH Auto had turned this accident from a bad experience to one fantastic customer experience. I will definitely be going to their workshop for servicing and other issues fixing from now on and if I am looking at renewal of my insurance, I will be looking out to re-insure with their insurance partner so that I could continue my experience with BH Auto. Thank you Joyce and Eric.
12-Sep-2016

Thanks for the kind review Yoonghwee! It was our pleasure to have served you. Hope to see you soon for your next insurance renewal! Have a nice day! :)

KianPing
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Feb-2012
Fantastic Repair Experience with BH Auto  Posted on 28-Mar-2016
Sincere thanks to Joyce, Eric Cheong and several other mechanics whom I did not have a chance to know their names. I had a car accident a few weeks ago and I chanced on BH Auto (under AXA insurance list of Premium Workshop) and decided to go ahead with them for the repair.

Before deciding on BH Auto for my car repair, I called Joyce to seek an understanding if they would be able to get my Peugeot car's spare part. Despite not being a customer yet, in 1-2 hours she manage to come back to me and assure me they are able to get all the parts (top notch pre-customer service).

Upon reaching BH Auto for my accident report, Eric was very friendly and patient to go through with me the cumbersome process.

I thought my car would need around 2-3 weeks to repair but it took a total just 5-6 working days! Throughout the repair period, I could always reach out to these people at the workshop for any updates for my car repair (personal touch customer experience).

Collected my car last Saturday and happy about it. Bought some drinks and snacks for these lovely people.

In all, BH Auto extremely exceed my expectations and though it is far from my house, I will be going to their workshop for servicing and other issues fixing from now on.
12-Sep-2016

We thank you for the prefect 5 stars reviewing KianPing! It was a joy serving you as well! We understand the pain of clients and as such, we always do our best to minimise any unnecessary waiting time. We certainly look forward to seeing you for your routine servicing! Meanwhile, do take care and call us at 9101 3232 if you need any expert advices from Eric. :)

Your Sincerely,

Yxng
3 forum posts Joined on 25-Jan-2011
Awesome service + expert diagnostics  Posted on 26-Feb-2016
Went to BH for an OD repair and was given the best service. Eric, Ryan, and Joyce were very patient with my queries and requests.
Prices of parts + labour were very reasonable.
What impressed me most was the strong expertise of their mechanics. I had an annoying undercarriage clunking noise for quite sometime and I have been to several workshops to get it repaired but none of the workshops was able to tell me exactly what was the cause of the problem. BH was able to pin point the problem to my tie rods immediately after a test drive!
12-Sep-2016

Thanks Yxng for the excellent review! We are pleased to have served you! Looking forward to see you for your next routine service! Take care and have a great day!

coolman88
Premium User coolman88
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Feb-2016
Good Customer & Technical Service!!! Value for Money!!!  Posted on 02-Feb-2016
Just want to Thank BH Auto Svcs for great service after yesterday's servicing done by your workshop @ Sin Ming. Great service package & Workmanship so far! Keep it Up! Need to continue to maintain Good or even better service even if continue to receive lots of good/excellent comments. Try best not to increase price even if in great demand to your service unless really really no choice or else might have the reverse process - lose more customers like me in which always happened in many places & Service provider.

Also like it is your staff never insist me in getting/change expensive parts. Instead, told me the pro & Con of both expensive & Inexpensive parts if changed. That is what I want as a consumer!!!!

All your staffs including the Boss very friendly, approachable, helpful & Both people & Service oriented. Good Job!
12-Sep-2016

Thanks coolman88! We will continue to strive to be better and try to maintain a reasonable pricing for our clients. And YES! Our principle is.. no hard selling, no pushy sales but rather equip our clients with the enough information so that they are able to make an informed decision!

Thank you once again for the great review! We look forward to seeing you soon! Have a nice day! :)

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »