Consumer Reviews of Precise Auto Service

• « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »
mason
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Sep-2017
Highly Recommended Car Workshop!  Posted on 04-Oct-2017
I'm impressed by the service provided by precise auto service. Marcus was helpful and response was fast. Overall a good place to make it a regular workshop for car related issues in the future. Highly Recommended! Management Response

peterpann
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Aug-2016
Great service and reasonable pricing!  Posted on 25-May-2017
Sent my BMW 320 for servicing for the first time today as my car was being serviced by PML previously. I must say I was impressed by the service provided by Marcus. He recommended castrol engine oil after I saw that they carry a few brands of engine oil which they plan to cater to various different engine oil fans. No hard selling which wasnt what I expected because I did see that they carry additive products like CERATEC by liqui moly.

I was ask to wait in the air conditioned waiting area while he get his guys to service my car. After about 35 mins he came and let me know the problems my car had and asked if I wanna fix them. As I had a appointment in an hours time I told him to fix the ones that doesnt require much time like brake pads and spark plugs. I shall leave the oil leak to the next visit due to time restriction.

The engine bay was also cleaned up and the interior was also vacuumed cleanly. Am very impressed by the wholesome service given that the price I paid was so much cheaper as compared to PML.

Definitely returning to Precise Auto Service after receiving such great service over here. Shall see you guys soon for the oil leak repair. Management Response

ongks54
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Jan-2017
Very good & reliable service  Posted on 02-Jan-2017
I sent my car to Precise Auto service to repair my car recently (recommended by friends) due to overheating and also air-cond failure, they managed to repair within 1.5hr with very reasonable price, kudos to the excellent work done, I will definitely return here for service of my car next time.
02-Jan-2017

We were glad that you had a great experience with us! We shall see you for your next servicing. Thank you once again!

Labelle
1 forum posts Joined on 18-Jan-2010
Great Service  Posted on 05-Dec-2016
Found this Precise in sgcarmart website.
1st time sent my MPV there after my previous workshop has relocated.
Very experienced mechanic who did the servicing very efficiently and professionally.
The customer service is friendly and helpful in explaining the various servicing packages.
It also provided a very comfortable and cosy waiting area.

Will definitely return for my next servicing early next year
Keep up the good work.
06-Dec-2016

It nice to hear such pleasant words from our valued client at the start of the day. We are glad that you loved our service and will definitely keep it going. Cya for your next servicing!

Jcheong
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Nov-2016
Good and Prompt Service  Posted on 10-Nov-2016
This is my first time trying Precise Auto Service after searching for workshops in SG CarMart
When I arrive at the workshop, I was attended to immediately and was advised by friendly boss
Very satisfied with the job done
Will certainly recommend friend and will be back again
10-Nov-2016

Thank you for the stellar review boss. Will see you for your next servicing!

samracer
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Aug-2016
Great service and affordable price!  Posted on 19-Sep-2016
Came across precise auto service on sgcarmart and did a little research on them on their facebook page and other channels. Saw many positive reviews on them hence I decided to give them a try.

Indeed they did not disappoint me. I was having strong vibrations when travelling at high speeds and I went to a workshop nearby my place to get advice. I was told to change the drive shafts and it was costly.

I decided to give precise auto service a try and seek their opinion after conversing with Marcus over the phone. He asked me to head over for a more accurate diagnostic. I was then told that all I had to do was to do a wheel balancing for my tyres and it will solve the problem. Indeed the problem was solved and I had save myself a huge sum of money.

I want to thank the team at Precise auto service for being so friendly and explaining the problem of my car to me. I would definitely return for future services and would definitely recommend my friends and whoever is reading this review right now. Management Response

Donngcs
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Sep-2016
Trustworthy workshop  Posted on 05-Sep-2016
Just sent car for servicing with precise auto today. Overall good experience. They explain which parts recommended to be changed but yet leaves the final decision to you. In line with the feedback of other brothers.

Quite detailed in their checks as far as I can tell. Meet my requirements therefore I would recommend Precise Auto to other brothers here. Management Response

Kennysimqx
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Jul-2016
Reliable workshop!  Posted on 31-Aug-2016
After deciding to move away from servicing my vehicle with Agent, I got acquainted with Precise Auto Service through carousel. I was very satisfied with the quality of servicing provided by Eric and his team. (Extra credits to one of the mechanics who was really diligent and responsible) Charges and waiting time were reasonable despite the volume of customers on a weekend morning.
Looking forward to more experiences with Precise Auto Service. Cheers.
01-Sep-2016

Thank you bro for the compliments. Thank you for the stellar reviews on facebook and sgcarmart!

rebekahsarahong
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Aug-2016
Fast & Quality Experience!  Posted on 13-Aug-2016
Eversince I had a bad experience with the previous workshop , I have been searching for a reputable workshop to service my car , I came across precise auto service thru online. After contacting them through Facebook, I was very satisfied at the rate of response to my queries about servicing my car. I arranged a time to go to the workshop for a check to rectify the problem with the brake noise.
When I arrived, Marcus attended to us quickly and got his team to run a thorough check to identify the root problem. I'm extremely satisfied by the quality of service towards us and the amount of detail that is given to get my car fixed. More importantly, I'm very happy with the fast service, I was able to get my car within a short time frame.
The team also manage to heard a soft noise while stepping on the accelerator which I did not mention to them about.
Will definitely come back for my future car servicing and recommend this workshop to my friends. :)

ohhwhykill
21 forum posts Joined on 22-Apr-2016
Value for money, transparent workshop & great service  Posted on 11-Aug-2016
Sent my BMW 318i for a check after coming across precise auto service online. I had to top up my coolant every few days and was getting irritated by this issue. Marcus attended to me upon reaching and after telling him my problems he told me a few possibilities that might be the problem. I was in a rush hence I told him to give me a call after the diagnostic. After 30mins, I received a video of them doing the test and showing me where the leak was. Very transparent way of providing a service solution and I told him to give me a quotation which I found was very reasonable and affordable too. Instructed them to do my car servicing as well even though its not due yet because I love the service provided by Marcus. He gave me advice on which engine oil to use through whatsapp and I told him to go ahead with the job. Marcus knew that I was very buzy and offered to deliver the car to me as he said he was heading to my area anyway. Top quality services provided, transparent workshop and value for money. Will definitely return again and introduce my friends over.

CoralKe
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Aug-2016
Service Exceed Expectation  Posted on 08-Aug-2016
The boss is very friendly and helpful.
The service package is reasonable.
The mechanic is professional.

erwinner90
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Aug-2016
A job well done!  Posted on 07-Aug-2016
Got referred to Precise as Marcus was my army buddy. As I was pretty clueless about car servicing and workshops, Marcus guided me through the process and taught me about car-servicing 101 from a car owner's point of view with no hard-selling nor sales tactic.

Was very appreciative of him and his team, as the job was well-done, felt the difference immediately within the first few minutes of the drive. To me, as a service business, the technical aspects should be explained as layman or as clearly as possible to the clients,

Marcus did a great job in that and immediately i walked out of the workshop with a better-performing car and a pool of knowledge that Google may not be able to teach you. Kudos Precise Auto & Marcus!

Arine
Get my trusted workshop from facebook! Unbelievable!  Posted on 07-Aug-2016
Saw the servicing promotion on facebook and hence decided to give precise auto service a try. My car has already got some sound coming out while driving. I told marcus the problem upon handling him the car. Brought my car for a test drive and found out that the wheel bearing hub needs to be replaced. Did it for an affordable price and my ride is smooth again. Will come back to them again. Loved the service provided as well!

Jiang_Jiang
Premium User Jiang_Jiang
Excellent service provided and great workmanship  Posted on 06-Aug-2016
Brought my 10ft lorry to do computerized 4 wheel alightment. I was attended by Brian who was very professional in explaining the details and benefits of doing a 4 wheel alignment. After doing, they drive my vehicle and did a test drive to comfired the alightment is ok and most importantly the price is reasonable. Will definitely come back here again. Great service and worksmanship at a affordable price!

Excellent service and worksmanship  Posted on 03-Aug-2016
Brought my friend's car over to precise Auto for a bumper fix, they took such a short time to fix it and in such good quality, their service was excellent as well, answering all my queries.
03-Aug-2016

Thanks Timo! Will be checking out your swift this Friday. Cya!

• « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »