Consumer Reviews of Action Auto Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
Orionong
299 forum posts Joined on 18-Jun-2007
Cheap may not be always Good  Posted on 19-Apr-2018
Well.. May not be the cheapest in the market. However is very reliable and honest deal you can possibly get in the market! Workmanship is also excellent which is the most important in car audio installation. Do give it a try! Post Management Response

Rafierce
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Oct-2010
Great dedication to system tuning!  Posted on 07-Jun-2018
Yong and Liang have been very helpful , knowledgeable and dedicated in order to fix and deliver the best products and professionalism when it comes to In-car entertainment. The great distance of how they would want to present customers with the best combination of their expertise and products. I am satisfied by their services! Highly recommended! Post Management Response

Markortan
Premium User Markortan
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Dec-2017
Highly Recommended if you are looking for great sound systems for your car  Posted on 22-Dec-2017
Great Service & Workmanship from both the boss & Colleague.

They were able to meet my high expectation of sound quality for my car and my budget.

Highly recommended to anyone who can tell quality over quantity. Get it done once with immediate results.

Just to touch on workmanship, I've seen many people connect wires by just twisting them together and using black tape to tape it up.
However when i brought my car here, the wires were professionally twisted to ensure the wires have proper contact & Would not fall apart.

This is the only workshop i would trust to leave my car with them without my supervision.

I can only say to come and experience it yourself and see for yourself both the workmanship & Professionalism of their work!

Thank you so much Action Auto Pte Ltd for providing me excellent sound quality for my car!

spacer spacer spacer spacer

SimYeowChuan
0 forum posts Joined on 13-May-2016
Professional service and friendly attitude.  Posted on 16-Dec-2017
Provide excellent knowledge about car audio system and has awesome workmanship.

They are also friendly and very professional when it comes to recommendations. They do not force feed customers. Post Management Response

Alby
8 forum posts Joined on 13-Apr-2010
Excellent knowledge, workmanship and service  Posted on 02-Jun-2017
Yong and his team are bunch of sincere chaps who are passionate about their job! They are knowledgable in the area of in-car-entertainment and possess high levels of workmanship.

I am glad to have partnered them in my first ever EMMA competition in May 2017 when we worked our way to 2nd position in the €1,500 Budget category!

It doesn't matter what setup or budget you're looking at, Action Auto will deliver to your expectations, like how they did for me!

Cheers!

Ika_tomas
Premium User Ika_tomas
10 forum posts Joined on 31-Jan-2012
Head Unit Replacement  Posted on 02-May-2017
Got fed up with my old clankers head unit, so made a trip down to buy a new one after reading the reviews here.

I must say, the shop lived up to expectations.
Though the pricing on the HU wasn't cheap, it was fair, and labor/installation at only $40.

Satisfied Customer. Post Management Response

JOHN_YEO
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Apr-2017
One Best Accessories Store  Posted on 29-Apr-2017
Best promotion with best services provided!!! Just installed Hertz Package MPK 165.3 (2Way Component Speaker), MPX 165.3 (2Way Coaxial Speaker) & DBA 200.3 (Active Subwoofer) as advised by the boss there.

Received a best offer and excellent workmanship provided. Also experienced good customer service, people there are friendly and energetic. Will definitely back there to purchase. Post Management Response

Jtb
Premium User Jtb
790 forum posts Joined on 08-Jun-2009
Iroad Power Pack 6800  Posted on 06-Apr-2017
A peace of mind after the juicy pack of battery power was installed for a long recording of about 37hours as mentioned for the car cam.Installer was patient to install with care. Excellent work done with satisfaction.You cannot go wrong with any installation with their action at Action Auto!!!

RichardPang
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Mar-2017
Awesome Audio Services  Posted on 21-Mar-2017
Action Auto gave me very good impression during the first visit, especially the way of products display has shown their professionalism.
Not only that but with their welcome manners which have treated me as their potential customer. I was just simply walking in and wanna ask for a quotation because my friend told me about their skill are somehow best in Singapore. This is very sure as they win lots of prizes.
After an introduction by the person in charge, namely Ah Yong, he explains carefully to me and he ensures I have understood what is car audio about. As if he knew what I want exactly. I am very happy with his presentation, most of all, the reasonable price has totally fit my requirement.
I actually come back next day to install the audio system as per schedule appointment. They really handle very well to my car, with no hesitation, everything was so smooth. I realize this due to their teamwork are wonderful. His assistant Ah Liang also friendly guy who did every fixing accurately without second trying.
Until audio system was completely done, Ah Yong fine tuning and analyze and explain to me how to enjoy the audio system in my car. I really thumb up with his knowledge as I then realize that not only a good brand audio system but with the skillful man can really enjoy what music is about.
Well done! Ah Yong & Ah Liang, thank you very much.
I will definitely spread their good names to my friends. Post Management Response

SimYeowChuan
0 forum posts Joined on 13-May-2016
Excellent Customer Service  Posted on 15-Mar-2017
Had a world class experience here installing my sound system and subsequently going for a sound system competition emerging 3rd.

Their after sales service is excellent and beyond their call. Had a recent car cam problem and they went all way out to loan me a spare one to use while i await my 1-to-1 exchange from another vendor.

After the car cam was exchanged, they went out with me on no less than 4 occasions to test drive, configure and even ensure all settings were correctly set up before allowing me to leave their office officially.

Totally awesome experience here. 5/5 stars Highly recommended ! Post Management Response

Shanice
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Mar-2017
Master of Car Audio  Posted on 04-Mar-2017
First time to this shop and I was very happy with the prompt, reliable and efficient service. Mr Yong is knowledgeable. He and his staff (Mr Liang) are friendly and willing to share their knowledge, unlike many audio shop do not. Installation was done by Mr Yong, installation and skill is very wonderful, I do feel value for money. After run in my speaker, finally I understood what is sound system (position, focus, sound stage, tonal accuracy). I was surprised that my sound system before and after such a big difference. Had a wonderful experience with this shop. I will definitely comeback again to do my car here because I trust that they know what they are doing. Post Management Response

cupwasher
Premium User cupwasher
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Feb-2017
Action Auto for Auto Action ICE  Posted on 28-Feb-2017
Situated in remote Jurong and managed by expert and experience Boss Yong and Boss Liang.
Both are well verse in their fields and can recommend the system based on your requirement and budget.
If you planning to install new or upgrade, check them out!! It will worth your effort with no regret. :-) :-) Post Management Response

TSN6611
Premium User TSN6611
0 forum posts Joined on 06-May-2016
Well Done to Action Auto  Posted on 17-Oct-2016
On 14 Oct, I sent in my Euro S to install the Pioneer Subwoofer, Auto folder Mirror and Sound Proof . Ah Yong took the extra mile and listen to my car sound system and gave me some valuable advice by adding a Hertz front speaker which the final price is reasonable. Well, apart from that their technical expertise which is by far one of the best I have ever seen in Singapore, he and his team demonstrated the kind of perfect workmanship too. My Personal thanks to Ah Yong and his team.
Will definitely return if I have additional budget.... Post Management Response

Vezel8998
Premium User Vezel8998
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Apr-2016
Professional Shop in ICE system. A Must go shop if you are really interested in upgrading your sound system  Posted on 04-Apr-2016
I had start visit this shop at around Mid 2015 during my previous car de-kit. I happen to know this shop from SG carmart from review given by other about this shop.
When I first visit this shop, it was being serve by Ah Liang. He is a very helpful worker and also able to give advise to you when you enquiry. Before I collect my new Vezel, I had get some advice and quotation from the Boss Ah Yong for my new ICE system to be fix to my new car.
Ah Yong is a very knowledgeable, professional and experience person in car ICE system. (As you can view from his shop for the achievement that he had get from the EMMA competition from the trophies that he had achieve). Once I had get my new car, I had done up sound proofing which are nicely done up by Ah Liang. While the ice system are being fixed up with good workmanship from Ah Yong. From my past few experience from other workshop in doing ICE systems. I had never come across with such a nice Sound system, which is being fixed up by Ah Yong. As I had never experience such a Nice sound system in my previous 5 cars ride that I have.
The Sound tuning carry out by Ah Yong is really very professional and I am very happy and satisfied with the sound.
As recently, I had further upgrade to my sound system from Action Auto. As this shop can finally let me know, what really music is finally like.
Thumb Up for the Great job provided by Ah Yong for my car sound system. A must go shop, if you are really interested in upgrading your car sound system.
Cheers.... Post Management Response

luckywin28
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Oct-2014
Honest & Reliable Audio Shop that is rare in SG  Posted on 25-Jul-2015
I started visiting Action Auto since Dec 2014 with the purpose of changing my front speakers to a better quality. As my previous car was installed with Rainbow speakers I wanted to choose the same brand. Upon arriving at the shop, the shop assistant (Ah Liang) had served me and provide his recommendation of speakers brands available. He had recommend me another German made product which he say is of better value if compare to rainbow same range. As with all workshops that I visit, I always take their words with a pinch of salt. So I choose my preferred brand and proceed with the installation. His supervisor (Ah Yong) came later during installation and as I was curious to know more about car audio I approach him and prompt some questions.

Through the discussion, I personally find that this guy (Ah Yong) know his things very well. His explanation is detailed and convincing. Subsequently after the installation, I came back for my car sound proofing. My previous car had done sound proofing as well by another workshop, but the workmanship was really bad. (Peeling and air leaks). So this time round, I decided that I will pop by "Secretly" To inspected while they are doing my car. Ah Yong shown me his range of sound proofing products and explained the difference between them. I selected and inform him that i will leave my car and collect only after it is done. I leave the place and came back about 1 hour later to inspect my car. To my surprise, their workmanship was really good. Both of them had put in effort in ensuring that the soundproof mat covered every area that is deem possible. Ah Yong had further explained that a proper sound proofing will make a difference in the sound quality of my speakers.

Subsequently, I went back again with the intention of changing my rear speakers, Ah Yong was reluctant to sell me the rear speakers, he had explained that if I'm really into real sound quality I will only need my front mid woofer, tweeter and a subwoofer. It would be better if i get a subwoofer instead. Well, I was curious to try it out still as I wanted to have a surround sound feel in my car! Hahaha. So i took the basic rainbow model and installed it.

To cut my story short,
after months of experiencing and listening with my own ears. I have change my front speakers to another German made brand as the rainbow speakers couldn't satisfy my hearing. And true enough, right now my rear speakers served no purpose, I only turn on my front speakers with my subwoofer.

So for those that is reading reviews, I highly recommended that if you have any Car Audio requirements, Action Auto is the workshop that you should go to.

Not convince? Try it to believe it.

Cheers. Post Management Response