Consumer Reviews of Kolorwerx Autoshop Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »
Ehhemmer
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Apr-2010
VW Beetle restoration  Posted on 19-Jun-2017
Restored a 9 year old white Volkswagen Beetle convertible, of the second generation Beetle, in my view a beautifully designed unique looking car.
After some repair works and a few parts replacement, I decided on a complete color change, and settled on BMW's Marrakesh brown. The fine folks at Kolorwerx did an outstanding job of spray painting, while also fixing some broken parts in the process, including replacement of broken parts like front bumper, signal lights, and rear fender support brackets. Rims were resprayed in a darker grey color to boost a stronger look, and brake callipers painted red. As a fishing touch, new number plates were added, and the convertible soft top was cleaned and treated. This Beetle convertible now has a new lease on life, ready for a new COE. Thanks to Chris for sending regular photo updates in WhatsApp during the entire 3-4 weeks restoration process, this is a real gesture of trust. The Kolorwerx team absolutely rocks!
Interested in seeing more of the magic that the team at Kolorwerx did on this Beetle? Go here for detail photos of the full step by step restoration process: https://goo.Gl/photos/ZHs37XgFxhSeeVrf6

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer

Kepper1978
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Jun-2017
Excellent craftsmanship and detail  Posted on 14-Jun-2017
I send my M5 to fix the dents & Some Scratches by respraying the whole car. Jason did a very professional and detail job on my car even better den the original paintwork. Chris uses the high solid gloss clear coat for me and Chris even update me on the prossess by what app me picture and explain to me the car is in which stage. Which is no other worksop i ever been to will ever do that for their customer. I feel SAFE! Yes i feel Price is bit high at first and after seeing the picture and the detail that done on my car. I bet when u guy see the finishing of my car u will agree with me is fully worth it. And now i know why they had so many supercar owner that come here. Cos its very hard to find a paint-shop in Singapore that can give you a peace of mind that you dun have to worry about what will happen to your car for the pass few day without it. AGREE? Im surprise i met few of my Porsche buddy also uses them here. I even feel more confident on them now.
Paint work is perfect, craftmanship is wonderful.
A big thanks to Chris & Jason they are very friendly and honest people.
Guy you should try them out! Fully recommended them. GOOD JOB.. Management Response

mustang35
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Dec-2016
New again..  Posted on 20-Dec-2016
Big Thanks to Kolorwerx Chris and Jason, Got my new Mustang painted by them and they had done an excellent job. I accidentally hit my 5 day old mustang when turning out from a multi storey cp as the car is too long for me to gauge so it rub against the wall then i fell shit right away. Lucky 1 of My friend recommend Kolorwerx to me n ask me to call Chris. So i send him some picture of the damage. Indeed Within 3 working day my car is like new and perfect again, Chris update me with picture on the process of repair. I'm so happy so i want to share with u guy. No matter what car u drive they will still restore to new again. Their price might not be the cheapest in town. But the workmanship plus the set up of the garage is the best in town and is worth it. I will Fully recommended all my buddy and u to them. I will give them 5 stars for Trust , friendliness, helpfulness, cleanliness and good service n honest in their dealings ..... Good job guy and keep it up .... Management Response

baoj
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Dec-2016
3 party claim with peace in mind  Posted on 14-Dec-2016
Just had my Audi claim by Kolorwerx auto. They had their own in-house lawyer that help me to claim my injury and most important that my car paintwork is so perfect that i totally can't remember where is my damage. And when u step into their garage u will see a lot of branded car painted by them which why i trust them with my new car. Chris update me with picture on the process of my repair. You Know car in Singapore is very expensive, You will had a peace in mind knowing who handle your car. Big Thanks ! To Chris and this team. Will fully recommend them when come to car bodywork. God Bless. Management Response

peter_chua
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Oct-2016
Excellent paint touch up  Posted on 27-Oct-2016
I was very impressed with the excellent paint touch up job performed by Jason Low @ Kolorwerx Autoshop Pte Ltd.

Strongly recommend anyone who demand high standard and top quality paints job for your car.

Excellent job! Management Response

Air162
11 forum posts Joined on 16-Dec-2005
Front bumper respray  Posted on 08-Apr-2016
Less than a year Qashqai, front bumper was hit by an unknown driver.
It's not quite bad but since I work near dover, quality of paint and workmanship is a must for my ride.

Although there are alot of.Others spray shops at that building along.. I chose to believe the review here and dropped by.

Price wise, not the cheapest as compared my colleuage have shared with me at other zone like AMK or sim ming..
But.. I am very very happy at the end of the day.
Even gave me a bottle of paint for me to do my own touch-up as my color is kind of new in the market.

Friendly staff and super excellent workmanship

Jackchang850
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Jan-2016
1 of the best bodyshop in Singpore  Posted on 09-Jan-2016
I had my 911 repainted by Kolorwerx Auto. I can say this my first time trying them, I'm surprise when i visit the garage i can see a lot of Porsche and other high end car they done up. Which give me the confident to try them out. I am very satisfied with the services and the finishing. Chris update me with picture on the whole process which i feel very safe to leave my Porsche with them and now i know why all my friend keep talking about them. The paint job is perfectly done, hight workmanship and price is abit on the high side but given a peace in mind and the perfect finishing i dun mind pay bit more. I'm very happy on the paintwork, Furthermore, Chris even pick me up to collect my ride. I am very grateful for their extra mile of service. Most importantly, the stuff are friendly and honest. I had great experience with Chris and Jason. I fully RECOMMENDED them For Professionals Paint Job Done!

Thanks! Management Response

leowhong
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Aug-2015
FANTASTIC paint job!  Posted on 03-Aug-2015
I had my alfa 159 change colour by kolorwerx from white to red, only 1 word can describe them "FANTASTIC". For those who want a good paint work to be done i Highly Recommended them, they might not be the cheapest in town but they are one of the best i ever know. They update me with picture on the prossess and follow up with me on n off and i feel safe most important. I try many printshop i only can say that kolorwerx keep the place clean and well organise every part they remove from my car they had a special rack to stored plus they name every parts when stored. They able to deliver my car on the time and could see that they done it very professionally way and the quality was good. My wife car is planning to let them spray soon. Good Job Guy! I will recommend all my alfa group to them Management Response

Ehhemmer
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Apr-2010
Another outstanding job  Posted on 19-May-2015
Another outstanding job by the Kolorwerx team! I decided to give my ageing Odyssey a new lease on life with a complete color change, and based on my previous experience I went back to Kolorwerx. I was not disappointed. My once all black ride was changed into a white beauty! And with full eye for detail, all was resprayed also on inside parts. Very satisfied with the customer care provided by Chris, his detailed advice, and taking the time to showcase various options. He also gave me a lift back home after dropping my car, a nice touch of service, which is really appreciated. Went back for some after service touch up items, which were also excellently settled. I can once again highly recommend this merchant if you're in for some spray paint work.

spacer spacer spacer

Peckhs
4 forum posts Joined on 21-Oct-2011
Excellent! Gonna send my other cars to them in future!  Posted on 05-May-2015
Send my car to them to change colour. Chris and Jason was very pleasant to deal with, and the best part was their honesty and their frank advises as mine was a 26 years old car.
Totally transformed my car and they were very patient waiting for my parts to arrive.
Would definitely go to them again for my other cars.
And their spray artwork if you ever require it is top notch!!
A very happy customer! Management Response

Grumpyoaf
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Great service  Posted on 05-Apr-2015
I wanted a full color change on my 335i and visited a couple of workshops. Jason and Chris at Kolorwerx were outstandingly helpful; they paid attention to what I wanted, helping me to work through how my preferences might look good on the car. They took time to explain the work they would do, and the cost of the options. In contrast to shops that make you feel they want to rush you into a decision to let them have the job, without necessarily helping you reach the end-state you want, Chris and Jason were happy to talk and let me explore other options before coming back.

Kolorwerx is not the cheapest option out there, but for the service and final product, well worth it. An extra sweetener was they delivered the car back to me home so that it would be there for me when i returned from my trip, saving me the trouble of going to the workshop to pick it up.

Superb service, no regrets. Management Response

Ryu
Ryu
NOS-ed
12323 forum posts Joined on 26-May-2011
One Happy Customer  Posted on 02-Nov-2014
Sent my pride and joy to Kolorwerx for a full color change respray.

The service with Chris was excellent. The workmanship and professionalism of the painters were awesome. Not the cheapest paint shop around but it is the paint shop that I will recommend to every friend. The result was amazing and worth every cent.

My ride now looks as good (if not better) as when I first bought it brand new. Wonderful job done! Management Response

Jcsum
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Oct-2014
Highly Recommended for Custom Work  Posted on 28-Oct-2014
The team at Kolorwerx did a great job on creating a custom colour for my GT86 as well as fulfilling all my custom specs for rims, calipers, interior panels and various components.

Workmanship and attention to detail are high. As with all things in life, quality dictates a premium fee but the results justify the costs. Highly recommended if you are looking for a workshop specializing in high-end spray painting. Management Response

tigertang
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Aug-2014
Excellent Workmanship!  Posted on 05-Aug-2014
They did a colour change on my Audi , I'm so surprise when i see it. The workmanship is so fine and the finishing is excellent plus perfect. They also repaired the rims and change the colour to match my car. All thanks to Chris and his team they're very helpful, the service was excellent . I highly recommended them. Thanks guy and Will recommend to all friends for your service !

Good Job! Management Response

BabyBlade
Premium User BabyBlade
NOS-ed
3598 forum posts Joined on 06-Mar-2012
Pretty Metallic Pink  Posted on 11-Jun-2014
Brought my motorcycle over to Kolorwerx again for a full respray - in actual fact my second visit. Satisfied with the completed look and the workmanship. Chris also kept me updated with the whole process of the respray via whatsapp (pics and all).

I don't think it will be easy to spot another motorcycle on the road with the same shade of pink as mine, and the same quality car paint (extremely glossy).

Thank you Chris, Jason and all the painters at Kolorwerx Autoshop for the hardwork and effort once again.

Cheers!