Consumer Reviews of SgGarage Edwin

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 ) Next »
Daniu82
355 forum posts Joined on 07-Oct-2004
Great service!!  Posted on 09-Oct-2016
Went to Yishun outlet to fix side folding mirror motor twice and just went to AMK outlet to fix my aircon problem. Quick to reply and great service all 3 times. Luckily they are open on Sunday and fixed my aircon problem. Very recommended!! Management Response

_m0r0n_
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2014
Honda fit GE6 car alarm problem..  Posted on 15-Jul-2017
My Yellow honda fit GE6 has got problem with the car alarm since the first day I took over from the previous owner and the problem that car panic alarm will goes off by itself everytime it rain and sometimes it happened in the middle of the night. As the problem become serious that it goes off even without raining, I made up my mind to get it fixed. After comparing price without several workshops, I decided to give SGgarage at Yishun a try.
1st time, there was to get a new car alarm, but unfortunately I was told that the original cannot be totally disabled.
2nd time, both old and new alarm went off by itself..And mechanic told me he traced and re-routed some the car door sensors and found some wiring shorted.
3rd time, it rain and my original alarm went off again in the middle of the night so this time round he re-wired the sensors in a bigger scale and found some wiring shorted again.
I am not sure if the alarm will goes off again in future, and that I need to go back few times but I understand the complication of this alarm takes patience and alot of troubleshoots. So here I like to thank Sggarage Edwin and his team of mechanics esp to the mechanic (forgot to ask for his name) that is handling my case alone most of the time. Will definitely recommend my colleagues/friends to this workshop. Management Response

miki0218
Premium User miki0218
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Dec-2015
Great & Efficient Service  Posted on 09-Dec-2016
Serviced my car & Done my air con cooling coil changed at Edwin Garage at BLK 5032 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 #01-295 Singapore 569535. Price consider reasonable and I trust their workmanship as my friend did his repair there too.

In October, my car air-con gas leaked and I was recommended by my friend to go to Edwin Garage for an evaluation. Went and met Edwin. He was friendly and patient. He listened to every of my concern and took the effort and time to address them. After inspection, I needed to change the air con cooling coil and engine valve cover gasket. As my car was due to scrap soon, I asked him whether was it worth to renew my COE and he was so obliging and give the car a quick checkup and assessment without charge or obligation. Thumbs up for a great service – 1st Class.

I will strongly recommend Edwin Garage to everyone. Thanks, Edwin, for a job well done.

Best regards
Noah

Management Response

Xiaoyap11
1 forum posts Joined on 06-May-2012
Excellent service and reasonable price!  Posted on 28-Nov-2016
Last wed, i send in my car for major repair/replacement for my renew COE Edix.

The price was reasonable and the service from Edwin and his team was excellent.
( Cheap not good, Good not cheap, Good and reasonable must get it )

On top of those standard timing belt, engine mounting, all 4 absorbers, lower arm, radiator and flushing of all my car oil( Brake, engine,power steering, gear and Coolant)

I have also sound proofing double layer for my 4 doors and driver seal.

On his recommendation i have also installed Ultra Racing Front lower 4 point bar and Rear lower 4 point bar to improve on the handling and control while driving.

The difference was immediately apparent when i turning or cornering while driving 80km-100km. The car handling is very stable when turning and i don have the feeling of throwing to one side while cornering. Which previously i will need to drop my speed to 30km-50km.

Rear camber arm kit is also installed when Edwin bring me over to Kenny alignment to do up my alignment by Expert Kenny.

Kenny suggested for me to install the Rear camber arm kit as Edix always will have the alignment issues.

Edwin, help me to find and replace it. ( The time when kenny told us is already 5plus )

By the time the Rear camber arm kit arrive due to heavy rain was 7plus.

Once completed we proceed to Kenny again at 8 plus as kenny was waiting for us. Which he normally close shop at 6pm.

Once all done was 9 plus.

I am really appreciate to Edwin and his team for the 3 days busy replacing my car.

Thank Kenny for advising us and waiting for us till 8 plus to finish the alignment.

People ask me what is professionalism.

This is professionalism for Edwin and Kenny. Management Response

Wizsphere
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Feb-2010
Reverse camera installation  Posted on 10-Oct-2016
Was looking for someone to help remove my existing car reverse camera and install into another car when I came across SgGarage. Fix an appointment and went down the next day. The service was great and the staffs were very polite and friendly. Highly recommended. Management Response

hutt
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Oct-2014
Fixed iroad v9 car camera  Posted on 07-Oct-2016
Was at the AMK outlet to install in-car camera,
Excellent service, installation was swift, great job done, would definitely recommend friends to support this workshop Management Response

Redsun_77
5 forum posts Joined on 12-Apr-2011
Aircon issue  Posted on 03-Oct-2016
My car aircon was having intermittent issue, not cold when stationary and cool after driving. Call Edwin and went down after work the next following day. Edwin and staff checked, confirmed it is the compressor problem. Change compressor and advice to change condenser to make it more colder. There was no hard selling and choose to proceed. 1.5hrs was the total time taken.

The workshop has a nice and cosy area for resting. Edwin, staffs and his mum were friendly.

Highly recommended for aircon troubleshooting. Management Response

luminous
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Jul-2016
Highly recommend  Posted on 12-Jul-2016
He found a leak in air con pipe and fixed it for 25% Of cost compare to one quoted by other shop (that shop asked me to change coil). Saved 3/4 of cost on repair, saved time. All repair was done in 2 hours. Very satisfied. Management Response

Carnoob
Premium User Carnoob
Turbocharged
2088 forum posts Joined on 03-Jul-2012
Aircon not cool  Posted on 05-Jul-2016
My car was experiencing hot air blowing from the passenger side. I 'smsed' Edwin and he was very responsive. I wanted to go down the next day but he managed to give me a slot on the very day that I contacted him. With weather this HOT, I'll need my aircon to be cold again...

I went down and the workshop was neat and tidy, minimal oil stains... I'm even more impressed with their professionalism, they try to locate any external leak before topping up the gas. And I took Edwin's suggestion to include the UV dye to trace any internal leak through the cooling coil.

Now my aircon is back to its 'glory' days of cold aircon... Keeping my finger crossed and hope that there is no internal leak... Even if it does I know who I can look for. Thanks Edwin, thumbs up for your staff and you. Management Response

zol88
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Jun-2016
Aircon servicing and replace wheel bearing  Posted on 30-Jun-2016
First time customer and first time at this workshop in AMK industrial park. Amazed by the clean and conducive workshop with comfortable waiting room. Fast service completed slightly over 1 hour including 30 mins of waiting for spare. Professional and honest advice given to ensure that you only replace what is needed. Reasonable pricing.. So much cheaper than what agent has quoted....Not sure if can get cheaper in other workshop but the overall personalized service is worth the hassle and value for money.. Satisfied customer!! Thanks, Edwin... Well done..U just got a regular customer and would recommend others... Management Response

whitesea84
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Jan-2015
Air Con Flush  Posted on 18-Jun-2016
Today went down for aircon flush and the price is still at promo price of $70. Can see the workshop was filled with mostly Vezel and few other cars, busy Saturday, waited for a while to do the air con flushing.
Suppose to do sound proofing for my doors also but it was already soundproof when the mechanic opened up the door cover to check, didn't know it is already soundproof as i bought the car as 2nd hand car recently. =x
But the mechanic didn't make a fuss out of it and no additional labor charge for it, just pay for the aircon flush.

The other day recommended my colleague to sggarage to fix his fold-able side mirror as he complaint to me other workshops charging him to replace the whole module.
And he went down to sggarage yesterday to repair it, and he was very happy with the repair, alot cheaper than replacing the whole module.

Is really maximum work done at minimum cost! Management Response

Beethong
93 forum posts Joined on 15-Apr-2006
Aircon compressor  Posted on 08-Apr-2016
Very satisfied with the work done on my Peugeot 508 yesterday. While I didn't get to talk to Edwin much, his worker did a good job replacing my compressor. The car is cold again as before. I gave every field 5 stars because I think they definitely deserve it. Management Response

Wish69
102 forum posts Joined on 04-Feb-2016
3M Car Door Soundproof Rubber Seal  Posted on 16-Mar-2016
Nice work done by SgGarage for my Wish.
Now the wind noise has been reduced tremendously...Good!!!
Price is reasonable and going back for next project...Install Day Light. Management Response

Othello
Premium User Othello
2Fast2Furious
8451 forum posts Joined on 25-Aug-2002
Good experience  Posted on 05-Mar-2016
The side mirror of my Kia Koup malfunctioned. Googled, and many pointed to SgGarage. Sms-ed to make appointment and response was prompt. Brought my car down yesterday and his worker attended to me. Repair was done chop chop (less than 10mins). Left a happy customer

Might go back there for my ICE needs in future. Management Response

Kayhenry
5 forum posts Joined on 31-Jan-2013
Repair Car Side Mirror  Posted on 23-Feb-2016
Found SgGarage from SGCarMart and went down to have my side mirror checked.

Value for money, short waiting time. Within 10 minutes, there is a mechanic checking my car and within 1 hour, the gear of the side mirror has been fixed.

Very good experience with them and definitely will go back to them should i need something done with my car. Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 ) Next »