Consumer Reviews of Han Revolution

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
AdelineC
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Jan-2018
Awesome Service, Friendly Staff, Good Product Knowledge.  Posted on 29-Jan-2018
As a first time driver who has never upgraded or "Style" The car. This was a great experience to know that there are workshops with such high level of skill of customer care and service. Making sure that everything is up to the customers' standard.

Came to Han Revolution searching for advise after going to many other workshops for pasting the stripes sticker and upgrading my Vezel HU. Eric the owner of Han Revolution, a very honest guy who would express his opinion on what would be more suitable.

First time at Han Revolution, went there to get the stripes for my car. Headed there with a design but indecisive on the colour. Went to Eric with only a picture, he instantly made suggestions on the design I wanted and how to adjust it to make it look better. Making sure that everything was done right before I leave

Second time at Han Revolution, decided to change/upgrade my HU. He recommended me the Android ATC, guaranteed me that it is the best type of HU to have, after doing some research and scouting other workshop. I found Han to be more reasonable.

It has been a week using the HU. It is most probably the best decision that I have made, all thanks to Eric for the suggestion and his team for the installation.

Unlike others, Eric and his staff takes the time to explain about the product and help you through any issues or queries you may have. And just to add, they really do know their stuff.

Definitely highly recommended, Excellent product knowledge, Excellent customer care and very reliable. I will definitely come back if I wanna add on other accessories or add on upgrades in future. Management Response

JonathanMan
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Nov-2017
Good service  Posted on 25-Jan-2018
Changed to brembo rotors and pads as they have worn out. Turned out that it was in very bad condition. I have not idea how my mechanic couldn't spot the problem. (i sent the car to a reputable workshop to access since i bought a second hand car). Apparently one of my stock caliper had a piston jammed. They managed to help repair it for no additional charge. Reasonable pricing. Recommended. Management Response

choroniclesmu
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Jan-2018
Change Battery & Spark Plugs  Posted on 07-Jan-2018
Have my vehicle towed to the shop itself. The engineers straight away start with diagnose on the car problem itself. The person recommend me to change the battery as it is not good. Going on with the checking and found out that the one of the spark plug has spoilt and recommend me to change all 4 of it. Decide to go on with it. The quote for it is okay being 150/piece but for the Battery itself (Amaron Hi-Life) it quote me $300 for it which i think is overprice. For the pluck itself, it is the Brisk A-Line Spark.
Would recommend to others as it gives alot of suggestions but do not hard sell, so won't really feel uncomfortable.
Overall, a good experience :)
16-Jan-2018

Hi bro, thanks for the good review given to us. There are a few things u had misunderstood regards to the services charged for your ride. What you saw that day was the ignition coil, and just to clarify the spark plug is 4 for $150 and not $150 for a piece. As well as the Amaron battery was $150 and not $300. Perhaps you might have overlooked the bill. In any case, feel free to contact us at 82982360 for any assistance. Lastly, thanks for recommending us as we don't like to give stress to our customer; therefore we do not hard sell our products. Thanks for the support and hope to see you soon. Cheers

Geolibra
0 forum posts Joined on 25-Nov-2006
Simple upgrade to my Stock HU and speakers  Posted on 31-Dec-2017
Two days ago, had my SUV - Harrier Turbo installed with Layered Sound 2Ch and Autocraft. This config was recommended by Eric.

In Han Revolution, Eric and his team were helpful to explain the basic setup to me and most importantly, this system is performing higher than my expectation. It is able to cope with the choices of songs/music I'm playing.

Sound quality is excellent even with stock HU and speakers. Also do note, Eric had the new wiring HQ cables done up to my stock speakers. This will help to minimize future dismantling to my center console if i choose to upgrade my speakers plus door proofing in the near future.

All in, Han Revolution understands my requirements and i'm a happy customer.

I wish them every success and continue keeping up the good works.
16-Jan-2018

Thanks for the time and effort for writing us a review. It's our pleasure to be at your service. Thanks for the trust and support. Looking forward to seeing u soon. Cheers

Yogwee
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Jun-2006
Excellent After Sales Service  Posted on 20-Nov-2017
Gotten my TPMS and response ring from Han Revolution and have kept in touch with boss Eric ever since. Went to Han Revolution to check on a knocking sound and recently to check on an issue with the passenger side mirror. Eric was kind enough to waive off the service fee for both visit. Great after sales service with friendly mechanics and a humble boss. Highly reliable workshop.

RenJieGiggs
1 forum posts Joined on 12-Jul-2016
Overall car modification  Posted on 16-Oct-2017
Collected my new Honda Jazz 1.5RS in June and i have done up my ride at Han Revolution and the boss, Eric, is an honest and outgoing person.

Items and workmanship were of utmost quality, some of the things done were bodykit, sound system, throttle response ring, front and rear cameras, throttle body spacer etc.

Recommended a few friends over to Han revo for repair works and wrap works, of which all were satisfied customers. I will definitely recommend anyone to approach Eric for advice on car matters, will be my do all garage.

Thumbs up to the friendly mechanics at han revolution too.
PS don't be afraid to approach them , they are just as friendly.

Overall experience a 5/5 👍🏻

Jerrylee1633
Premium User Jerrylee1633
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Aug-2016
D2 coil over for Vezel /HRV  Posted on 23-Sep-2017
As we all know, Stock suspension for Honda Vezel are kind of bumpy and soft for a family man like me.

Hence 4 mths back , I have decided to install a coil over instead of lowering spring after listening to the advise from Eric Han ( Han Revolution boss)

I was hesitate between BC, D2 and Tien , after which , I chosen to trust 2 times star merchant boss recommendation and take up D2.

The 2nd months with D2 , I found that the ride definitely stiffer compare to stock . Due to lack comfort , I keep going back to Han for a adjustment between hard and soft . There were one occasion ,where the front strut having some weird clicking sound , and without second words , the boss claimed warranty for me and have the strut replace and solve the issue . This is the first WS that I ever come across with such a good after sales service .. For which as long as within warranty and due to manufacturing defects the boss will claim warranty for you so long it's valid ...

For those who look for reliable after service , I would reco Han revo else you may go TB.. :)

Helloz
Premium User Helloz
59 forum posts Joined on 05-Dec-2012
Great first experience & excellent service  Posted on 22-Aug-2017
Went to Hans Revolution to dekit my HU and amplifier from my Suzuki Swift - very competitive pricing. Eric and his staff were superb, experience and friendly. Highly recommended.

ChinLiang
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Aug-2017
Paint works  Posted on 18-Aug-2017
Went quite a few outlets for a quote , decided to try Han R.
Price wasn't the cheapest but you pay what you get .
Eric is a nice friendly boss and did not hard sell any products . My car had a new paint work and I did not have the color code or flag to match the color of my new spoiler .
However Eric is professional, he explain to me what needs to be done . He never promise till got " Dragon and tiger " And gives me a realistic result and outcome .
When I collected my car at night , not only the spoiler is nice but Eric did an extra work to paint my whole boot using a more higher quality paint than my previous one . Overall , the result can be considered perfect .
Their mech are friendly and easy to talk to.
Will recommend .

vipershot
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Jul-2017
Good and fast service  Posted on 30-Jul-2017
Great service provided by workshop .

Friendly boss and staff !

Good to have an honest workshop and good attitude service rendered .

Highly recommended

MizEightySix
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Jul-2017
Great spray paint service!  Posted on 18-Jul-2017
Nice effect for the custom color eric had suggested for me. The service is great too. Thank you so much to make my 8 yr old car brand new!

ShenXingchen
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Jul-2017
Eric  Posted on 14-Jul-2017
Honest and not greedy. Talk so much no point, must deal with Eric himself real life and see actions which he delivered steadily then you'll know what I mean.

Jaswant
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Jun-2017
Great Service!  Posted on 20-Jun-2017
Send my car as my clutch failed after only 17 days getting it from a dealer.

Even though it was frustrating for me to face this scenario, Eric was instrumental in guiding me from day one on what rectification is required.

The following below is why I will always recommend Han Revolution.

1. Very easy access to get in touch with Eric. He answers every call and whatsapp.
2. Guide you through every single step ensuring you are well informed.
3. Gives a lot of assurance that rectification done will be of the best quality.
4. Continuously update on progress.

I must say the end result has exceeded my expectation! The car feels so much better in comparison to the day I took it from the dealer.

Well done Eric and team! My future service and rectification will definitely be at Han Revolution.

Thanks Eric.

Shawn1211
Premium User Shawn1211
1 forum posts Joined on 02-Nov-2016
Bodykit Expert  Posted on 17-May-2017
Decided to trust Eric on my harrier bodykit after meeting him for the first time. He was very confident and patient as i ask him many different question regards to mod. The end result of my harrier bodykit was a Total Wow! Really thumbs up to their workmanship and professionalism.

thomas74
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Apr-2017
Hond Shuttle Brake Kit Installation Service Review  Posted on 08-Apr-2017
Eric is the workshop boss in-charged. He provided a very excellent service and provide technical solutions during my brake kit installation. During installation, problem was encountered when my current sport rim design cannot match to the brake calliper clearance. He has good contacts for tyre and rim networking where he quickly resolved my problems and get a good pricing new tyre and new for replacement and also cleared the brake calliper interference issue. He always assured customer with confidence level that the he can take up the job and commit to customer that there is no risk for my brake kit installation.

Was recommended to this shop by a friend of mine for whole body wrapping. In the end, not only was I satisfied with the quality of work done on the different panels but also on the custom design that I had submitted to them. Also did some performance upgrades and it was all neatly and professionally done.

Eric and his staff were superb and friendly too. I can observe that their passion and full commitment in their work. They are very cautious and professional in the car work installation and their aim is perfection and definitely their customer service is top notch.

Han revolution is definitely a trust worthy workshop to visit. The boss Eric is very honest and I paid him extra which slipped my mind, he reminded me that I had made the down payment cost. Their staffs take pride in their work and definitely won't give a sloppy end product which I was really impressed by their professionalism. For example, they also ensure my rim is a good quality paintwork when I requested Eric to send the new rim for spray paintworks which the colour I had chosen. Even though the boss Eric seem busy, he is willingly to spend time with customer and more than willing to sit down and share ideas and knowledge with the customers, He always assured customer of their needs and parts delivery by purchasing order from over sea.

Definitely Han Revolution is the RIGHT choice to go to for me and some close friends of mine. Appreciate the heart and their honesty that they put into the business. I will definitely go back to this workshop if my car needs further upgrading or servicing.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »