Consumer Reviews of Convince Auto Pte Ltd

5/5 Outlet Experience

HarishMuralitharan
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Dec-2015
Toyota Liteace Rental  Posted on 17-Dec-2015
Have been using the rental Liteace van for about close to a year and it has been kept up to date with regular servicing and after each servicing done, there is no issues that comes up afterwards. Everything goes smoothly. The staff at Convince Auto is very friendly and forward-moving. They explain the faults and rectify them within a short period of time. The mechanics are really tip top. It is a very service orientated and customer friendly company. Would definitely recommend any of my friends who plans to rent a vehicle for commercial use.

Thank You Convince Auto!
Management Response by Convince Auto Pte Ltd
17-Dec-2015

Hi Harish... Thanks so much for your feedback... We will continue to strive to continuously provide good services to you...

LilianTan64
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Dec-2015
Very good service and vehicle!!  Posted on 15-Dec-2015
I had urgently needed a 10ft Lorry for my commercial usage and was recommended by my client to engage Convince Auto.

The person that had liaise with me was William Lin and he was very friendly and helpful with my request. On the day I went down to Sin Ming to collect, realized that William was in fact the Manager in charge of rental and the paper work process was a breeze.

The lorry that was rented to me was well maintained and in a good condition. I will definitely recommend Convince Auto to those who needs reliable commercial leasing...
Management Response by Convince Auto Pte Ltd
17-Dec-2015

Hi Lilian. Happy to hear on your positive experience. We strive to meet and exceed our customers expectations and needs. If customers are happy.. We are happy too... Thank you.

Merchant Logo Convince Auto Pte Ltd