Consumer Reviews of MSP Far East Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
LARRYSEAH370
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Sep-2017
PREFERRED Auto Workshop!  Posted on 21-Sep-2017
Went to a Dealer Autoshop, attended by non english speaking chinese Mechanic & Told me my mechatronic need replacement & Will cost >$5000 !! Heng I had been in Singapore long enough to catch on some chinese & Singlish. Point is ... I had done a replacement just the year before with this same Dealer!! Does a complicated component like Mechatronic's wear & Tear WITHIN only 1 year ??

When I went to other workshops, all gave me a 10 points list to change !! My last resort was to try bottom of my To-Call List – MSP. I drove over and had my free diagnostics done. Only a Sensor issue !! I had it changed and my car is performing so smooth and good. Readers, learn from my painful experience, Calvin & His team @MSP does a honest & Reliable job. Definitely my preferred Autoshop. And I "Will be back" , Calvin.

Larry

BRUCEWONG
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Sep-2017
GREAT WORKSHOP  Posted on 19-Sep-2017
Awesome place and great guys... My car died and the dealer told me Mechatronic is the problem and it was over $9000 to fix... I called around a few places and Calvin was like "Oh sure it just needs [some part]" Costing me just a small fraction of $9000 that the dealer quoted.

My car is back to normal... Definitely making them my mechanic when needed.

Bruce Management Response

Eugenejiang450
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Sep-2017
AWESOME !!  Posted on 10-Sep-2017
Had oil sump replaced on my A6 (which requires the engine to be lifted out). Calvin & His team provided photos and kept me informed so that I can do the necessary claim. Very much appreciated the extra work done and going the extra mile dropping my car to my office due to my busy schedule.

This one unique workshop I would recommend though deadly honest and Calvin & His team goes the extra mile without strings attached. Yes !! Believe me and it's an awesome experience. I'm bringing in my other cars and friends, see ya soon Calvin.

Eugene Management Response

BrianLims246
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Aug-2017
GREAT JOB !  Posted on 22-Aug-2017
All I can say about MSP (Calvin & His team) is nothing but the best. I owned a Audi A6 and had spark plugs done then had to had the ABS rebuilt then a wheel bearing and hub repaired & Calvin keep me updated as the repairs progresses & They went out of their way to get it done at a fraction of cost at the dealer. I have no problem taking my another new car I just bought to them and I always recommend them to everyone even my son now takes his Mazda 3 to MSP. Thanks, you guys are great !!

LEOJIAN
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Jul-2017
100% SATISFIED  Posted on 27-Jul-2017
I have been taking all of my vehicles there for 1 year. Calvin & His team, they are amazing people and their services is outstanding. Furthermore, you will not get a better price quote. They are very honest and will be upfront with you... They are a one stop shop.... You will not be disappointed

Calvin is absolutely very direct and honest, affordable, responsive and performs high quality work. He showed me each stage of my car overhaul with video & Pictures. Which workshop bother to take pictures and update you ? So, I'm 100% Satisfied. Management Response

DaisynDanny
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jul-2017
BRILLIANT  Posted on 26-Jul-2017
Calvin & His team delivered on its promise. They examined my cars, a Porsche Cayenne & A Audi A6 and told me what needed to be done and accomplished it at the most reasonable price. Additionally, they detailed the car and returned it to me to my office and home looking fantastic & Smelling great. I'm trusting him to take care of my precious and would highly recommend this workshop anytime. Management Response

RogerYi
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jul-2017
RELIABLE  Posted on 05-Jul-2017
Best experience I have had since my arrival from London last year, I have been hunting for a reliable & Honest Auto Workshop to take care of my beloved cars. From moment I called to the moment I drove away, I was treated like a valued customer with updates throughout. Calvin and the rest of the team know what they are talking about! Now, I can leave my cars to Calvin & Team and know they will are in good hands. Keep up the good work bro.

Roger Management Response

kenzolim40
0 forum posts Joined on 23-May-2017
BEST WORKSHOP  Posted on 23-May-2017
Taking a car to a mechanic is like going to the doctor for a body checkup, you don't want to hear or know where the problem is and you just want it fix at the quickest and cheapest and lessse pain. And many automotive workshops take advantage of customers like us. I found out even so call authorize workshops aren't what they seems to be.

So glad I found Calvin & His team. After several horrible experiences I finally said "Enough" And found MSP. They were wonderful, honest, fast and reasonable priced. I was constantly updated with stages of repair of my Porsche with pictures & Videos. To put it in perspective - I had a light that burned out on my car and the dealer charged be over $xx ; The same light on the opposite side was replaced by Calvin for only a fraction of the cost. As much as I'm grateful, I was angry the amount of trust and money I could have saved had come over to Calvin.

If you are shopping for a trustworthy workshop, look no where, my porsche group also agree Calvin & His team are supreme in knowledge and skill.

Kenzo Management Response

JACOB45
0 forum posts Joined on 17-May-2017
FAIR PRICES  Posted on 17-May-2017
Brought my Merce down and I have to say that Calvin and the guys at MSP are head and shoulders above 99% Of the mechanics I have dealt with. Yes they are nice guys, but what you really want from a mechanic is honesty and fair prices. I can tell you that you will get it all here.

Their work is thorough, the FIRST time in my driving life time, I'm showed the progress of the repairs along with pictures and videos and priced very fairly. In fact, there have been several occasions where I thought I had a big expensive issue to deal with and the guys have found a simple and cost effective solution. They are excellent at suggesting what repairs the car NEEDS; Not recommending excessive repairs. If these guys tell you it needs to be repaired you can be sure it really does.

Small shop, friendly people, plus fair rates. No wonder I have recommended them to others so many times. Give them a shot and you won't be disappointed.

Keep it up, Calvin & Team, I'm coming down again with my other cars along with my friends. Management Response

PennyC
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Apr-2017
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE  Posted on 28-Apr-2017
I bought my Porsche Panamera to MSP for second opinion & Calvin did not lie to me and told me straight forward that he didn't know for a fact what was wrong with it, but would investigate and test it for a few days. And I mean "Did not lie" Because it is a common practice of mechanics to just throw parts at cars hoping that fixes the problem.

After 1 week he recommended to have my car opened and check. I was provided with pictures and videos on the investigation and changed the list of items advised like Power Steering Pump and a few items as well as Oil changed. When I took my car, it was gleaming clean and the engine was so smooth.

MSP, Calvin have proven honesty, excellent workmanship, and attentiveness, not to mention the excellent price.

If you love and like having your car on top performance I would totally recommend you this repair shop.

Penny Management Response

kentwong098
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Apr-2017
GOOD WORK  Posted on 17-Apr-2017
Calvin & Amar was exceptionally thorough & Meticulous in their handling my beauty. I was constantly updated on the status of my Porsche Panamera repairs with pictures and videos. Their communication around any existing needs with the vehicle is thourough. I must say they are better than the original Agent. The smoothness performance of my car was better than before when I got my car. They save me a thousand of dollars by saving my Cam-Shafts from breaking . I will give them a 10/10 .

I am extremely satisfied and would recommend to anyone this workshop. Keep up the good work.

Kent

joejones40
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Feb-2017
Never Go Wrong  Posted on 11-Feb-2017
Calvin is outstanding in his knowledge in cars and efficient in explaining my Bentley issues. The repairs/oil changes are always done to perfection whether it's putting on a new tire or something far more complicated. The pricing is fair and reasonable. He offers concise advice when something is needed, but without any pressure. When he DO advise something, you should most probably do whatever it IS. Also, I must mention that I asked if they would take me home and I received door-to-door chauffeur Service With A Smile. You cannot go wrong taking your vehicle to MSP FAR EAST.

Joe Management Response

Rogerboy123
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jan-2017
VALUE FOR MONEY  Posted on 26-Jan-2017
My car has multiple problems, I went to a few workshops before I found MSP Far East. Those workshops somehow made matters kind of worse and still cannot solve the problems.

However, at MSP Far East, the guys, Calvin & His team are very efficient and able to solve my car problems quickly, 1 at a time. Most of my repairs are attended to by Calvin & Amar , and there was one repair that kind of impressed me - I went there to change my bushings & Transmission fluid, but I was surprised when Calvin actually did additional diagnostic tests as well and I don't know what he did, but somehow my car's overall performance has improved. And in his invoice, he remarks what other parts need changes in the next servicing which helps me to keep track of my car performance.

The best part is, I didn't even ask for it and it was like a value-added service that he did to make a customer happy. Thank you Calvin & Amar for your patience with my car even though it has too many problems and I am sure it might give you headaches haha.

Ziyi123
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jan-2017
Honest,blunt & reliable  Posted on 26-Jan-2017
Thought I share my experience. I just relocated to Singapore from Europe and I was looking for a trustworthy car workshop which I realized is not an easy task in Singapore.

I thought I tried out MSP having read all the good reviews. My husband bought a 2nd hand beautiful BWM 730i and I brought down to MSP for inspection and second opinion. Calvin was blunt but honest and checked my vehicle and made recommendations. I brought to other workshops for 2nd opinion and was told to change a list of items, 10 times more than Calvin's recommendation list. Counted checked with the authorized dealer and it was exactly Calvin advise.

I will be going back to MSP have Calvin & His team to those items fixed. I would recommend this workshop, a great team & Honest dealings. Management Response

ZenithK
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Jan-2017
GREAT WORKSHOP !!  Posted on 04-Jan-2017
My BMW 750 of all the time have to break down on a New Year Eve night 11pm !!! Which workshop opens till so late and even if they are open, I contacted all of the workshops, they are not willing to entertain me at all. But not Calvin & His team 11.30pm they tow my car to his workshop and worked through 2am to get my car moving.

Really a great workshop !! What can I say except their attitude to resolve the issues of my car and how they work hard through New Year's Eve, missing out on their own time for me, I'm truly grateful and I take my hat off Calvin & Ah Leng as pushed themselves until my car problem was resolved and I'm appreciative.

Great workshop and great experience. I would highly recommend and most of all. They are great fun guys ! I can say I was indeed entertain. So spending a night at the workshop especially MSP Performance Racing is not so bad after all though not recommended.

Thanks guys...Great team and synergy and fun also. Will come again for Oil change and servicing. Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »