Consumer Reviews of M-Freno Garage

4.5/5 Outlet Experience

jasonphilipdean
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Jun-2017
Engine rebuild  Posted on 07-Jun-2017
Start frequenting M-Freno Garage since they moved to 37 You Guan Road East. Overall great experience, from my days driving a type r to my current t vw golf gti. Sadly my gti was in very bad shape and require multiple repairs that included a full engine rebuild. Knowledge shown by owner and mechanics were great and over experience was satisfying.
Gti was also retuned after the rebuild by their resident tuner who is based in Australia. Cars performance is sweeter than ever.

Workshop also specialises in quarter maintenance to full services. Add on services like repainting, decaling, tinting, tires, balancing, wheel alignment, camera installations and standard electrical works are also available. Other services I might have missed out are also available so feel free to contact the garage itself. I can vouch for services I have down there.

Gti Dean

Management Response

SavianQuek
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Jun-2017
Honest and reliable  Posted on 07-Jun-2017
Know this workshop from a friend when I'm looking for a workshop in the West that open till late. After coming here since my lancer time, I been using this workshop till now. The boss (Raydan) is friendly and openly tell me the issue of my cars, giving me few choice of how it can be repair. I won't use the word cheap (cheap thing never come good) but the price is better then reasonable and for sure value for money. Raydan always share his knowledge and experience with me although sometime seems like scolding a younger brother but surely he care for every customer and their cars. Nothing will go wrong when u choose M-freno. Management Response

Merchant Logo M-Freno Garage