This is a past / unavailable model
   Consumer Reviews of Chery QQ

2/5 Reliability
2/5 Interior Design
3/5 Engine Performance
9 out of 27 (33.3%) reviewers said they would recommend this vehicle to a friend.

•  « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Next »
Don't Trust my First Comment in my Chery QQ
 08 Mar 2011
Would you recommend this vehicle to a friend? Yes

Well, I tried to buy a Second-Hand Chery QQ within my 20k Budget cause i'm trying to give it a try one last time, Well it is weekend and only cost less then 12k so i have a saving for it's insurance and for the COE to. I paid it off Easily and even enough money to buy a Laptop for my 10 and 9 years old kids. Even Through u drive this car and Doesn't Mean u Don't look Cool, As long u have a car is ok already, If people who are finding A budegt car below 20k Chery QQ is for you.

Even enough money to pay off your House bills.

Cheat

Cute

Spacious

Low FC

Most Of it

My cute QQ
 11 Nov 2010
Would you recommend this vehicle to a friend? Yes

Hm... contrary to other QQ owner. i like my cute QQ very much! since i test drive @ the showroom..

It values for money in the long run, help me save money to buy PC, toys for kids. Easy to reverse and park since it's small :) just nice to fit me who is also small too.. so i found it convenient and comfortable..

Anyway, i think we also can't expect too much for other issues as i use it only to ferry me from point A to B.

cute, small, easy to park and reverse

nothing

Not Good Car to Own!
 15 Oct 2010
Would you recommend this vehicle to a friend? No

My Dad Brought me this car in 2008. After 3 Months of driving this Car Problem Start Engine not so good, 4 Doors Cannot open. One small accident, engine refuse to start. Brought it to Chery, The Service man Says"Your Car Is fine." I was about to punch his face. So i Sent it to a normal Service Shop. Almost Everything can work for days. Normally 2 people fix a small car or 1. This one almost six to fix this Stupid car.

2009 The Car was Sent to Service again as the aircorn can't be used. Sent it to Ubi to fix it. One Person fix car, say no problem. I pay $100 + to check car only, like BMW price. I don't drive this car anymore as it is park beside Jurong West St 81. Blue and Weekend. I should rather buy Spark. Don't buy or "Doomed"

Nothing At all as it wasted my money!

Everything!

My xiaoBai rocks
 13 Sep 2010
Would you recommend this vehicle to a friend? Yes

I just bought a 3 year old QQ 0.8L 6 months ago. Its white that's why its called xiaoBai. Contrary to many ppl who write bad things abt the car and did not even own one, I think its value for money.

Servicing is definitely not expensive as it is much cheaper than my husband's toyota at Borneo Motors.

Fuel consumption is ok, I do from 13km/L to 15km/L depending on road conditions.

Reliability is ok. I had to change a bulb once. Otherwise I have nothing much to complain about the car.

I prefer to spend my extra money on travelling and food. rather on cars as cars in Singapore are just way too expensive cos of the COE, ERP etc....

good FC

Premium UserVhtfhwlego
 |  Supercharged |
 11 Sep 2010
Would you recommend this vehicle to a friend? No

My current car is giving me 7.2km per litre and I am in sales job. I reckon that if that I convert my current car to OPC and after all the rebates from LTA, I can get a second car at the same cost per annual. So my 2nd car needs to be cheap, good F/C and google around for small cars....

QQ is one of the non so ideal cars and I would pick by as depreciation is only $2.1K per annual, my savings from the fuel (min $600 per month and if that I drive on weekends only, it will cost me $180 per month {savings on fuel $420 per month)would easily bought me a QQ. Furthermore, my wifey needs to prastice her driving and QQ will brush her skills as it will be too costly (if accident in my current car).
Went to a used car dealer, took it out for test drive.
No power to drive up AML, handling is crap as I almost turtle the car when right turning in a traffic light junction.
How can the car markers design a widow maker??? Other widow makers I know are mostly WRX & EG civic but the power from these cars brings safety at times when you need the power... QQ, you will be stuck in the junction with no power to escape!
I rather drive a Go Kart on roads protected by a helmet then QQ which is a moving coffin.

It scores well in value for money if that you compared it with the cost of car ownership.
But if you it with your life, it scores the lowest... You are really risking everything.

If that I really own this car, I can be the most inconsiderated driver around...
Will be immune to the curse and swear when road hogging.
Can really park along side of those drivers who park off their lots and not afraid of costly repairs.
Can turn on rear fog lights (even when not require)to blind other drivers.
Can squeeze around in jams.
Can drive with big eco in small car.

Myself for doing the above acts mentioned to others.

•  « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Next »