Related Categories

Featured Products

Editor's Review
Thinkware newest in-car dash cam, the F770, is a vigilant night watchman
09-09-2016  |  's Review
If you're in the market for a sleek and well built in-car dash cam, Thinkware's F770 with Super Night Vision and Time Lapse is the perfect cam-didate. Read More »
   Consumer Reviews of Thinkware F770

Features
5/5 Performance
Design
5/5 Price
5 out of 5 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Addison85
1 forum posts Joined on 13-Feb-2017
Most reliable and great Dashcam I have ever used!  Posted on 13 Feb 2017

Volkswagen Passat

I was previously using a cheap dashcam, gave me a lot of problems. Worse part was that I met an accident, and I found out that it didn't record anything.

After that incident, I decided to go for a better dashcam, might as well buy a good dashcam, rather than to keep buying cheap dashcams.

No regrets since. Have been using the Thinkware F770 for about 5 months now, the video quality is superb, even in dimly lit or dark places. Super Night Vision is really fantastic.

Super Night Vision - This is the best feature. I drive up to Malaysia pretty often, and most of the roads are dimly lit at night. Being able to record even on dark roads gives me a peace of mind.

Every couple of days, the device will remind me to format the memory card when I start my car. This is a little irritating, but not a hassle as there is a format button on the device.

Accfanatic
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Feb-2017
Best Dashcam I've Ever Used!  Posted on 03 Feb 2017

Nissan Qashqai

Bought the camera at the IT show, installed it about 2 months back. Video quality is fantastic and true to colour!

Was previously using a iRoad V9. Between the Thinkware and iRoad, I find the Thinkware camera more reliable due to Dual Save. From my understanding, should my memory card be undetected due to impact, the video of impact would still be saved in the camera's internal memory.

Dual Save. This offers me a peace of mind in case of great impacts.

The camera is slightly bigger compared to iRoad. However, the video quality is worth it!

PineappleSchnapps
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Feb-2017
Does not Overheat!  Posted on 03 Feb 2017

Volvo S80

Was deciding between the Thinkware F770 and the Blackvue DR650GW. Read many reviews and decided to go for the Thinkware F770 as Blackvue has a history of overheating.

Very happy with my choice, the Thinkware F770 not only looks good, the video quality is superb and I find the safety features very useful.

Superb video quality, even at night. The dynamic range is good and I am able to capture videos clearly even in low light conditions when parked.

Nothing so far, great model, definitely recommended!

Philip91
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Jan-2017
Great video quality with good features  Posted on 23 Jan 2017

Toyota Vios

Clear and great quality videos. User friendly and simple to use. Time lapse helps me save space on the memory card, and also helps to save time reviewing the videos.

The crystal clear videos even on a rainy day.

Wires are a little bit difficult to unplug.

WinstonReds
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Jan-2017
Looks great, even better quality!  Posted on 20 Jan 2017

Lexus RX400H

Installed on my RX400H a month back. Was introduced to Thinkware by a friend. Video quality is fantastic, license plate can be seen clearly, unlike other brands. The time-lapse feature is great, especially when used with the iVolt external battery. I have parking mode recordings of at least 36 hours.

The sleek and slim matte black design.

Safety Camera Alert, the camera lets me know of speed camera and red light cameras, this helps me slow down and avoid speeding tickets.

It would be better if they upgrade the memory card capacity, am currently using a 64gb, hope to see Thinkware release a model that is compatible 128gb or more soon.