Related Categories

Featured Products

Editor's Review
Step it right for a clean and safe ride
08-12-2014  |  's Review
3D MAXpider Car Mats prevents dust and dirt by being moulded to fit the footwell of your car perfectly and ensures safety with its patented anti-slip underside. Read More »
   Consumer Reviews of 3D MAXpider Car Mat

Features
4.5/5 Performance
Design
4.5/5 Price
28 out of 28 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

•  « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »
Oshely
Premium User Oshely
32 forum posts Joined on 05-Jun-2009
Most quality car mat till date  Posted on 13 Dec 2016

Toyota Corolla

Have been using for several days from the day I bought
Can feel the quality of the carmat though the price is at the high side but quality is there.
So far is so good will monitor further whether if it can last longer.
As for service the sales personnel Ernest who attended to me is very nice and polite.
At this moment I will say these car mat is recommendable

Thanks 3D carmat for bringing such good products

What I like is it fits very nicely to the car interior floor cut out and the quality feel of it but if only the mat was thicker think the comfort will be even better

I believe is the price really at the steep side

I believe is the price really at the steep side

Protege
Premium User Protege
3148 forum posts Joined on 28-Feb-2004
Best Car Mat  Posted on 18 Oct 2016

Volvo S60

Ordered my car mat from Best Tech and delivery was done the next day to my office. Installation was installed by the delivery man. Fitment is perfect and the carpet feel is so comfortable. Best part is that the mat stay in place unlike my old mat which will move around. Highly recommended!

Fitment
Soft plush feel
Doesn't run around

It's more pricey than other mats including 3M

Danapj
80 forum posts Joined on 04-May-2004
3D car mat  Posted on 16 Mar 2017

Subaru Forester

Bought this set of 3D mat when I collect my car. The fitting was perfect. Very easy to clean. Does not slip. A bit pri

Perfect fitting and easy to clean. Quality seems good. Will recommend to friends.

A bit pricey but quality is good.

veronicafong86
Premium User veronicafong86
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Feb-2017
Nice mat  Posted on 09 Feb 2017

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 3/5

Volkswagen Golf

Had the mats for over a week now. Feels really good and looks good! Service provided was also impeccable.

Uranium2k
Premium User Uranium2k
57 forum posts Joined on 31-Dec-2005
Because 3M dirt trap mat is so passe  Posted on 02 Jan 2017

Nissan X-Trail

This mat costs around the same price as customised 3M dirt trap mats but looks so much better. Not only it looks much better, it gives your car the luxurious feel. Passengers commented that it is comfortable to step on barefooted, and the grip is so good, it doesn't run at all! Reinforced area for the driver's heel is a little too far back. Will be good if it's made a little more in front. My heels currently land near the front edge of the plates. (See photo)

- Customer service is excellent and prompt
- Factory-customised fitting is a perfect fit to the car
- Comfortable to step on barefooted
- Easy to vacuum
- Car mats have eyelets for the original car floor hooks

- Any dirt brought in by shoes look very obvious (on black), but is easy to vacuum.
- Heel plates are a little too far back.

Power69
Premium User Power69
2 forum posts Joined on 15-Apr-2012
3D Maxpider Car Mat  Posted on 28 Dec 2016

Lexus GS300

The mat fits perfectly, no plastic smell, easy to clean.
Posh look & feel on my car.
Great comments from my guests sitting at the rear passengers seats.

Light, easy to maintain, product standard superb.

Due to my car model, long waiting time to get the product to be shipped to Singapore.

0 forum posts Joined on 28-Dec-2016
Good quality car mat  Posted on 28 Dec 2016

BMW 328i

Was bother by my old mat which tends to slip around and very heavy. This may is good as its lightweight as well as the design made it stays in place no matter how you try to shift it once it's install. I would recommend this to people looking for a car mat.

Good anti slip design and good quality materials and yet light weight

Price tends to be high

Suhaimiebrahim
Premium User Suhaimiebrahim
65 forum posts Joined on 28-Nov-2012
Nice fitting and look elegance  Posted on 26 Oct 2016

Features 5/5 Performance 3/5

Toyota Camry

Have this mat fix up on my car yesterday after ordering the day before.

The mat snugly fit to my car and does not move around unlike the old mat.

Choose black as interior of car is beige.

Car interior looks more stylish.

Good buy indeed.

Fitting.

Luxury interior looks.

Nothing at all.

Trismeplz
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Oct-2016
3D Car Mat  Posted on 11 Oct 2016

BMW 320i

Got a set of 3D Mats from Ernest and really satisfied with them. Easy to clean and non slip... Blows the 3M mats out of the water! Highly reccommend u check it out!

Gentledentalsteven
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Aug-2011
3D car mat  Posted on 29 Sep 2016

Design 4/5 Price 4/5

BMW 740Li

3 D mats, very very well fitting mats, doesn't slip like the other 3M mats. Don't have to deal with cleaning below the mats

easy to clean with their special brush, easy to maintain, very easy to wash and dry very fast
definitely recommend to my friends

maybe i should have chosen a grey color to match my interior.
i do find the drivers mat a little too small

Lightnpixels
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Jul-2014
Fitting bucket type car Matt  Posted on 25 Sep 2016

BMW 318i

Very good Product. I opt for the Royal bucket type 3D car Matt. The material blended well into my car and look just like original material.

Initial set on driver side wasn't fitting and moving front and back. After I feedback to seller. . Seller came on the next following day to take a look and replaced with another identical model which work well.

The material and waterproof Matt. The fitting.

Price. Haha.

Henderick_Ng
Premium User Henderick_Ng
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Apr-2016
Awesome Car Mat with a slightly higher price tag than the others  Posted on 22 Sep 2016

BMW 320i

The 3D MAXpider is an extremely high quality product that is one class higher in terms of quality and looks when compared to its other competitors. With the slightly higher price tag, we do expect the car mat to be of much higher quality than the others, and yes it does live up to its expectations. With a 1 year warranty provided, and cleaning equipment to clean the car mat, the 3D MAXpider is worth the purchase and I would gladly recommend it to my friends.

I am driving a BMW 320i E90, and unfortunately the transmission tunnel car mat and the driver's car mat doesn't seem to have a perfect fit to the car, which is slightly disappointing. Not certain if this is a manufacturing defect or the way it is designed to be. Otherwise, the quality of the car mat is indeed top notch and the features indeed do work.

Thank you Charles for the excellent service provided and for explaining to me the features and how to install the car mat in the car itself. On a side note, we would have to say that even with the high quality of its products, the collection process of the car mat is troublesome as it is located in an ulu location which is not easily accessible, an option for home delivery or online orders would be greatly appreciated.

High quality of products

Gavin88
22 forum posts Joined on 17-Aug-2011
Very practical mat  Posted on 19 Sep 2016

Volkswagen Scirocco

Price tag a little on the high side. The mat however frs perfectly and does not move unlike my previous AAA mat. It is also easy to clean and gives the car a classy look. A great product

The velvety feel and the contours of the mat. Does not move and hinders my accelerator unlike other mats.

Would be perfect if the price range was between 180-230

Tunaliso
Premium User Tunaliso
2 forum posts Joined on 06-Jul-2016
3D MAXpider car mat  Posted on 17 Sep 2016

Features 3/5 Performance 4/5
Design 5/5 Price 2/5

Volvo S80

The delivery of the item is charged at S$10, and the location of the pick up is at some industrial area at Marsiling. Remote and not esoly found, however the guards and salesman is very friendly and customer oriented. The car carpet is of moderate quality not exceedingly surpassing, but the advantage over the rest is that it covers most of the feet stepping area. The free carpet brush that comes with the car carpets is pretty impressive. Recomended for customer service, but not the product itself.

The customer service and the free carpet brush

Location of the pick up and the not so impressive car carpets

eels11
Premium User eels11
20 forum posts Joined on 27-Jan-2016
Great fit, well worth the price  Posted on 26 Aug 2016

Mazda 3

I was looking for a good car mat for my new Mazda 3 sedan - wasn't keen on 3M or 3A mats due to the chemical smell and possibility of the mats moving around while driving. Searched around on sgcarmart and saw the other good reviews so I decided to try it out - after all, it's not that much more expensive than 3M mats.

Finally got my 3D Royal Mat a few days after enquiring with 3D Best Tech (they're quite responsive via email, even on weekends!), no issues at all with asking my parents to help collect on my behalf.

Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase - it is easy to install, doesn't move around once installed, and the material of the mat makes it easy to clean. They also give you a brush to help clean the mat, which is quite useful. I park in a HDB carpark with grass patches, and often track in grass but can clean and remove them easily.

As for the fit of the mats, they are supposed to fit your car perfectly, with no gaps at all. When I installed the mats, the passenger and back seats were a perfect fit, but I noticed that there was a gap for the driver's seat mat. I took photos and enquired with 3D Best Tech as to whether it was defective. They agreed that there shouldn't be a gap, and that it might have been a labelling mix-up at the factory, and immediately offered to replace it once the new shipment was in. I received the replacement today and it's a perfect fit.

So apart from a great product, 3D Best Tech has good customer service too. Highly recommended :)

+ Perfect fit in car, no gaps
+ Mat does not move around at all
+ Easy to clean