Related Categories

Features
4.5/5 Performance
Design
4.5/5 Price
8 out of 8 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Tcx607
591 forum posts Joined on 26-Oct-2011
Best comfort tire not for street performance  Posted on 10 Oct 2017

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5

Honda Civic

Michelin Primacy 3 ST tyres, live up to its name for this comfort tire. Threadware 340; Ensure you will enjoy comfort and safety, while not compromising on longevity. My previous tire was Ultra High performance tire from Hankook and know how much it can trash on corners. Primacy 3 ST is not suitable for this trashing, don't do it. Like I pen it on the subject, not for street performance driving.
Daily driving has superb silent and comfort plying at 70km/hr for Primacy 3 ST. A little luxury of quiet & comfort from road noise. Tires side wall is soft and may flex on high speed driving. I hope this tire can last 50,000km range.
My previous UHP tire only last 25,000km

Definitely quiet and comfort
Tire pattern is unique and nice
Reputable name - Michelin
Low resistance

Soft side wall
Don't try high speed cornering. Potential danger
Not easily available by distributors
Limited size in SG

neski
Premium User neski
114 forum posts Joined on 22-Jul-2017
Quiet and comfort tyre  Posted on 18 Aug 2017

Volkswagen Golf

Fitted the Primacy 3 on my car and immediately feel the ride is more quiet and compose as before. On top of that the tyre offer good grips and is lasting. I had the tyre for 30k with still good amount of thread left.

- quiet
- comfortable
- good grip even though it is a comfort tyre.

NIL

Johnson79
26 forum posts Joined on 06-Apr-2009
Very comfy and grippy tyres for my Honda Odyssey  Posted on 16 May 2017

Honda Odyssey

Got a set of Michelin Primacy 3 ST from Jennifer, a very nice lady at Yap Brothers @ Ubi to replace my worn Yokohama tyres and I think its the best choice I ever made in terms of upgrades. Was gathering and researching on a suitable set of tyres and decided on getting this for my MPV, initially had wanted PS4 or RE003 but was told both tyres isn't suitable for MPVs and won't be as comfy for a family car and both tyres will also wear out much faster.

Its a wonderful set of very comfy tyres and road noise is barely noticeable, grips in the wet is very good compared to the previous Yokohama Aspec tyres the car was previously shodded in. Threads and side wall design is nice!

Nothing to dislike.

diabloshrimpsmini
Premium User diabloshrimpsmini
23 forum posts Joined on 30-Apr-2017
Most quiet tyres used so far.  Posted on 05 May 2017

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 4/5 Price 4/5

Nissan Qashqai

I had been a loyal supporter for Michelin tyres for many years and I'm happy with their thread life and performance. Recently I was looking for a replacement tyres which is bias towards comfort and quietness.

My friend recommended Michelin Primacy 3 ST so I decided to give it a try.

This tyres is indeed very quiet and comfortable. It gives me a very pleasant driving experience while on NSHW. I guess this is one of the best to choose from.

Comfortable.
Quiet.

Price is rather higher than other brands.

Candylim
26 forum posts Joined on 21-Dec-2012
Balance of performance and comfort tyre  Posted on 18 Aug 2015

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 4/5

Hyundai Elantra

I always find myself wanting between performance tyre and comfort and when I get a performance tyre I couldn't stand the noise and lack of comfort but when I get a comfort tyre I couldn't stay safe due to bad performance. This tyre balance for performance and comfort, perfect for me. I find the gripping ability is good and relatively quiet and comfortable. Best of all is though is a high end range, it doesn't cost as expensive as i have expected. Worth the money spent.

Good performance and comfort abilities, decently price!

Cwinedine
Premium User Cwinedine
58 forum posts Joined on 13-Oct-2006
Premium Comfort  Posted on 19 Apr 2015

Features 5/5 Performance 4/5
Design 5/5 Price 3/5

Fiat Bravo

The immediate change I felt was how quiet the road was after I changed to this set of tyres. Was on PS3 previously which served me very well but I wanted a more comfortable tyre hence tried the P3 after reading some positive reviews.

Comfortable

0 forum posts Joined on 21-Aug-2013
Fantastic tyres!  Posted on 25 Nov 2014

Design 4/5 Price 3/5

Volkswagen Tiguan

Amazingly good tyres for its price. Very good grip, good road feedback, and very low on noise. Fantastic grip on the tarmac; cornering at high speeds were not much of a problem, regardless of dry or wet conditions, they perform well on both situations. Taking off from stationary was also exciting, leaving the stationary spot effortlessly with no marks whatsoever. What I also love about these tyres is the low on noise. Perfect for everyday driving, perfect for those with tight budgets.

The great all around performance it has to provide, along with its reasonable pricing

It wears slightly fast.

AMG_garde
10 forum posts Joined on 11-Jun-2013
Comfortable set of tyres.  Posted on 21 Oct 2014

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 2/5

Mercedes-Benz C350

It is hard to believe that tyres can make such a difference. My car is a Mercedes C350 so it already rides very well; these tyres took it to another level of comfort and silence. I thought I would be the only one to notice as the driver but my wife as the passenger also found them remarkably quiet and comfortable. If you want sheer luxury then get these! It's a little pricey though.

The comfort and silence these tyres have simply made me fall in love with them.

Slightly pricey.