Related Categories

Featured Products

Editor's Review
MAZ Nitro - Proven engine and fuel performance
22-07-2016  |  's Review
Developed more than 10 years ago using nitro-based ingredients, MAZ Nitro is a proven fuel additive that promotes engine combustion efficiency. Read More »
   Consumer Reviews of MAZ Nitro GX 1

Features
4/5 Performance
Design
3.5/5 Price
100 out of 106 (94.3%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

•  « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 ) Next »
Cheong72
Premium User Cheong72
59 forum posts Joined on 29-Aug-2011
After 4 tanks, it really works  Posted on 29 Sep 2016

Ford Mondeo

Hi, just to update

So far I have used 4 packets to date already. After calculations, my mileage seems to have really improved:

1st full tank: 8.5 km/ltr
2nd full tank: 8.9 km/ltr
3rd full tank: 9.5km/ltr
4th full tank: 9.8km/ltr

My driving habits & routes haven't changed and the petrol I pump for all 4 full tanks is Petron 100. So, if the fuel consumption has improved, I can attribute it only to Maz Nitro's effect.

I will continue to monitor

It really works

Jonpaul0104
Premium User Jonpaul0104
278 forum posts Joined on 24-Jan-2006
Quieter, Smoother & Improved fuel consumption  Posted on 19 Sep 2016

Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Nissan Latio

Joined the promotion of this Maz Nitro.....Received the first 2 packets and did not find much improvement on fuel consumption although engine was running quieter and smoothly. Wrote the feedback and got another 4 packs

When using the last pack, found that the average fuel consumption of my 11yrs old Latio Sports with 250K km mileage has improved by about 10%. Previously was running abt 13km/l and now is averaging 14.5km/l (11.5% Improvement)

So i guess it really took about 6 packs to fully clean-up the injectors....

Look forward to winning the bonus.......

Makes engine runs smoother & quieter.....fuel consumption has improved 10% and engine feels more responsive....

Nothing so far......

Kklim
Premium User Kklim
1814 forum posts Joined on 16-Sep-2004
Tongkat ali for cars!  Posted on 16 Sep 2016

Nissan Sylphy

Have used just one of the two trail packs (they arrived real quickly) of MAZ Nitro GX 1 so far on my 6.5-year-old ride. Engine's now quieter (especially when idling), going uphill takes less effort, and rides are very smooth. Can't really tell effect on fuel consumption with just one pack but, going by the dashboard reading, it is no worse. Good stuff!

* Quieter idling
* More responsive engine
* Ride smoothness
* No residual smell even on skin

The spout could be more rigid but I guess that would bump up the price. Spilled some on my hand but the smell went away quickly. Best to pour it in using a funnel.

flashbang
Premium User flashbang
Turbocharged
3433 forum posts Joined on 19-Nov-2014
Quieter engine, better FC, a truly great product!  Posted on 15 Sep 2016

Design 3/5 Price 4/5

Hyundai Elantra

I took up a trial of MAZ Nitro as part of a MCF promo. This is my second review, after completing 5 treatments of 70ml MAZ Nitro.

Engine noise is reduced noticeably at high RPMs, and I found myself travelling too fast on a few occasions as I was not used to the reduced noise. Also, I used to set my radio at vol 6. Now I can set it to vol 5, and if I'm chatting in the car at night, I even have to reduce to vol 4 so that the music isn't too loud.

As for FC, I started to see significant improvement in my FC after my 2nd treatment. This may be due to the fact that my car is only 1 year old, hence there are not much carbon deposits to clear out. Based on my last 1 year mileage records, my average FC is around 11.5km/L. For my last top up I got 12.2km/L which is 6% Higher than my long-term average.

My Shell FC card: http://imgur.Com/01JsPxK

Based on my new FC of 12.2km/L, I will be saving about 3-4L of petrol each top up. This translates to about $5-6 per top up based on current petrol pricing less discounts. Hence, I will have to see how long is the maintenance interval to determine if it's worth to use MAZ Nitro on a long term basis. If I only need to put in 50ml of MAZ Nitro every other tank, I will break even on cost, but still enjoy the softer engine. Anything more and I will start to get some dollar savings as well.

My last treatment packet will be going into my father's car which is already 8 years old and pretty noisy. I think he will really appreciate the reduced engine noise. Once he has experienced the MAZ Nitro effect, I may buy a few more boxes to complete the treatment and give him a brand new car experience!

- Significantly reduced engine noise
- 6% fuel savings
- Easy to open packaging
- Flat and compact size
- Small opening to reduce chance of spill

- You need some practice to pour it into your fuel tank without spilling all over your car and hands
- Alternatively, need to use a funnel to pour it in
- Price is a bit on the expensive side

Mits_jc
Premium User Mits_jc
1420 forum posts Joined on 26-Feb-2005
Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive: Improves fuel economy  Posted on 15 Sep 2016

Honda Jazz

Participated in the Maz Nitro Giveaway at: http://www.Mycarforum.Com/topic/2703129-maz-nitro-giveaway-3980-worth-of-performance-additive/

Car tested on was a Honda Jazz for which I had renewed the COE. Close to 140,000 km mileage, the car was a perfect specimen for a carbon cleaning trial to take place.

Driving pattern has been 70/30 expressway/city with an average fuel consumption of 14-15km/L since I got the car in 2012.

After the trial, fuel economy has improved, which is a top priority for me as the nearest petrol station is still a distance from my place. No regrets giving it a try!

Before and after pics:

Flimsy packaging, but to get the hang of pouring it in, you can refer to the video (top posting) at:

Kippei
Premium User Kippei
270 forum posts Joined on 27-Apr-2013
Increase in fuel efficiency and power  Posted on 11 Sep 2016

Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Hyundai Avante

Pour this in after a full tank. Immediately i can feel a difference in the driving experience. The throttle response is perky and responsive. Engine sound smoother and FC dropped.
Idling sound also become a lot smoother to the point i can barely hear the engine running.

Do not let the liquid touch any surface as it is kinda corrosive to plastic and paint surface.

Increase in power
Fuel consumption decrease
Smoother idling

Mild increase in engine temperature and the price.

Shox87
Premium User Shox87
1238 forum posts Joined on 22-Feb-2007
Recommended product!  Posted on 11 Sep 2016

Volkswagen Golf

Gotten my 2 trial packs. I am not sure if this is going to work or just another snake-oil product. Tried it for the first time. Engine seems quieter than before.
Engine vibration is less visible/audible too.

Was wondering if my engine mounts was changed but car is still stock as it is. Could it be the MAZ NITRO oil? For once, i am certain my engine/gearbox mounts are still unchanged, but the car seems more refined/tame now.

FC seems to be better as i am clocking more mileage per full tank now.

Car is quieter/ less vibrations felt now.

FC seems to be better than previous tanks.

Hope can completed the remaining trials to see the full effect.

the flimsy packaging needs some improvement as it might spill over onto the car paintwork which can be disastrous.

Maybe you can consider changing to plastic bottle (small plastic bottles) to ensure easy storage and better handling.

Mz3SP0907
Premium User Mz3SP0907
354 forum posts Joined on 15-Dec-2010
I did it again!!!  Posted on 06 Sep 2016

Design 5/5 Price 5/5

Mazda 3

Was using Maz Nitro GX1 in the previous car, there were some improvement on performance and FC. Notably 10% Improve in FC with my heavy right foot.

Now with current car, just got the urge to put in Maz Nitro GX1 again. Just as I wanted to, here came the promtional event, so why not? Put it in drove for about 100km, can feel the car is more responsive and FC also improve. FC improved from 8.5l/100km to 7.5l/100km (still heavy footed, no change in driving pattern).
I am convinced the benefits by adding Maz Nitro GX1 in the fuel.

Smooth acceleration
Improved FC

None that can be thought off.

N00b
Premium User N00b
1480 forum posts Joined on 21-Jul-2005
Maz nitro trial  Posted on 06 Sep 2016

Features 4/5 Performance 3/5

Nissan Sylphy

Used the first 2 trial packs. Noticeably softer engine noise during pick up and revving. Seems like pick up is also smoother.

Smoother pick up
Not so loud during revving

Usual price can be cheaper

Daniel91
Premium User Daniel91
104 forum posts Joined on 03-Jul-2012
Honest review!  Posted on 05 Sep 2016

Design 3/5 Price 3/5

Mercedes-Benz C180K

Onto my 2nd packet of MAZ nitro now. Engine seems to be quieter especially during cold start and it is more willing to rev. MAZ nitro has also made my ride smoother according to my butt feelings. Pouring in the contents was rather easy for me as there was no spillage or whatsoever. Haven't been monitoring my FC after pouring in the first packet of MAZ intro but will do so for my 2nd pack.

It makes my ride smoother and quieter after one dose of MAZ nitro. As this is my first time using MAZ Nitro, i can say it works as i can felt the difference in power and noise. Efficiency is definitely there for me.

Not available off the shelves and pricing might deter me from using if FC does not improves.

L_club23
Premium User L_club23
2613 forum posts Joined on 24-Sep-2008
2 Trial packets  Posted on 05 Sep 2016

Features 4/5 Performance 3/5
Design 1/5 Price 3/5

BMW 520i

Received 2 packets for use.

Car appears to crank more easily, smoother in the mornings.

Other than this, too early to tell if any other differences/improvements.

Smoother crank

Packaging is not easy to just open and pour into fuel tank.

Galantspeedz
Premium User Galantspeedz
2Fast2Furious
40599 forum posts Joined on 16-Jan-2006
Great product for a smooth engine  Posted on 05 Sep 2016

Design 3/5 Price 3/5

Mercedes-Benz E200K

Tried 1 packet as of now

Initially not much difference but after about 1/4 tank later, can feel a distinct difference in the smoothness of the engine. Car feels lighter.

Not sure if FC improves as i do not monitor FC but my gut feel says it has improved as i had expected my tank to be due for a top up soon but there is still 1/4 tank left.

The effect it has on the engine, very smooth and only on my 1st packet

Packaging - it has to be improved to allow ease of use

Wyfitms
Premium User Wyfitms
2Fast2Furious
7125 forum posts Joined on 26-Jan-2008
Review of Maz Nitro  Posted on 05 Sep 2016
I will not recommend this product to a friend

Features 3/5 Performance 3/5

Volvo S80

I received 2 packs of complimentary Maz Nitro for testing. I have used it previously for another car without much results and hoping that this time round there will be something positive for me to report on.

Still within my first tank of fuel with Maz Nitro. After 350km, i do not feel any noticeable improvement on the engine or any additional power.

FC is, in fact, slightly poorer. Average before was 8.0 km/L. So far, i am registering 7.6 km/L.

I will update again once I have completed all 6 packs of this additive.

new packaging seems to be easier to pour into tank (i'm using the funnel)

No noticeable improvement to the drive

Kurty
Premium User Kurty
Turbocharged
6562 forum posts Joined on 28-Apr-2009
Clock 18.4km per L  Posted on 05 Sep 2016

Design 4/5 Price 2/5

Proton Savvy

2nd review for this product.

With the first pack, did the refuel on last weekend, based on my total mileage for the week. Have proudly clock 18.4km / L.

Usual, I will clock 16km/L for my petite ride.

makes my car even more efficient

price tag, make it even more affordable.

hsl118
Premium User hsl118
869 forum posts Joined on 05-Dec-2015
No gimmicks, visible improved performance  Posted on 04 Sep 2016

Honda City

Have been using Maz Nitro regularly since the old bottled packaging, purchasing via qoo10. What keeps me going back? Visible improved performance on my car's on-board display - more kilometres traveled per full tank says it all. Do note that this is a not a once off, but actually sustained performance.

I was clocking close to 500 km per tank for a new car, but due to frequent traffic jams and start stop traffic, fuel economy degraded to less than 400 km per tank. Frustrated by this situation for a relatively new car known for its fuel economy, with no improvement from switching fuel RON or engine oil or petrol kiosks, I decided to give Maz Nitro a shot at the 2 years mark, and all I can say is you have to try it to believe it. There is no turning back.

The benefits go beyond just improved fuel economy - I am a fan of getting up to cruising speed as soon as possible, thus a smoother acceleration from a cold start is a much welcomed experience. In between daily traffic where there is a need to overtake, any sudden increase in engine rev is completed without the previous engine strain and noise.

A quick look at the fuel economy display:

It is evident that even when I ran out of GX1 until my new order arrived, I was still able to achieve 450 km per tank!

There is an ongoing promotion by Maz Nitro, do check it out and you will not be disappointed. These guys know what they are doing.

- No gimmicks it works!
- Proven capable to improve fuel economy
- Change in packaging makes it less bulky
- Smoother acceleration from cold start
- Smoother and quieter engine rev
- Sustained and continuous performance, a best practice

- pricing, if only this can come down somewhat
- not available at petrol kiosks
- the smell on your fingers and the yellow stain, having the funnel helps

•  « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 ) Next »