Consumer Reviews of DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
Ucrano
62 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Headlight Restoration - Internal & External  Posted on 27-Feb-2015
Said goodbye to dull, foggy and cloudy headlights.
Restored like brand new, shiny and bright.
Disassembled, cleaned and restored to awesome clarity.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Honest entrepreneur whom will tell you what can be done and what is not required.
Visit his facebook and website for more photos.

02-Mar-2015

Hi bro

Very appreciate for your effort to review us for your Ford Focus headlights.

Spent 12pm to 6pm to prefect them. Hope everything will be good for you and all the way.

May your "cold" biz Huat huat huat.

Cheers and have a great year 2015 !

radiohead5387
Premium User radiohead5387
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Feb-2015
Windscreen repair  Posted on 24-Feb-2015
I was quite bothered by a chip on my windscreen and decided to give Dr Glass a call. Vincent picked up the call and was able to get my windscreen fixed on the very same day. No frills, great service and the job was done beautifully. Had to look so hard to find the original chip, that I discovered a new chip! The second chip was repaired by Vincent on the second day. I will definitely recommend Dr Glass (to be precise - Vincent) for windscreen repair.
02-Mar-2015

Hi bro

Very honored to have you reviewed our work after repairing your subaru wrx.

I hope you like it and in future if there's anything I need for my back I know who to find with :)

Cheers and have a great year ahead.

sgb33f
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Nov-2014
Scratch Repair on Lexus Side Window  Posted on 13-Nov-2014
Vincent has been very professional in performing the repair. He talked me through all the steps and has been thorough in repairing a deep scratch on the inside of my car window.

Will highly recommend him for quality of work as well as service!
16-Nov-2014

Hi bro sgb33f

Appreciate you like my job :) hehe

It was nice chatting with you and doing the scratch removal for you:):)

Our practice is to only recommend what has to be done :)

Leonard21
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Oct-2014
Knowledgeable and professional service from Dr Glass!  Posted on 22-Oct-2014
Still managed to fix a same day appointment with Dr Glass to solve my windscreen issue despite a late and abrupt request.

Vincent was very knowledgeable, took time to explain the benefit, procedure and outcome of each and every of his available services. Assessed my windscreen and only recommended what was needed, no hard-selling or being pushy.

Fixed my expanding windscreen crack and tried the hydrophobic treatment, which has definitely improves clarity and safety on a rainy day. Pricing was reasonable with a good job done in an hour.

Will definitely recommend this merchant to fellow drivers who requires help on their windscreen or headlight issues. Keep up the good work, Dr Glass!
29-Oct-2014

Hi bro Leonard21

Appreciate you like my job :) hehe

It was nice chatting with you and doing the bonding for you:):)

Our practice is to only recommend what has to be done :)

ivanfang
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Oct-2014
repair windscreen  Posted on 19-Oct-2014
Got a big chip and crack on my windscreen by flying stone from a truck. Luckily found Vincent from Dr glass. He save my day.... Now my chip and cracks on my windscreen are gone. Thanks Bro...
22-Oct-2014

Hi bro ivanfang

Appreciate you like my job :) hehe

It was nice chatting with you and repairing your windscreen :):)

Pureesmond
1 forum posts Joined on 14-Oct-2011
Best Service ever  Posted on 14-Oct-2014
After reading through all the good review, i decided to contact vincent to get my crack windscreen fixed. I texted him at wee hours and his reply was instant.

Very unfortunately his van broke down on him the night before our appointment , and we had to re-schedule. i thought it might be another day to get my windscreen fixed but he called me in the afternoon saying he got a replacement van and he could come down a few hours later.

Vincent service is the best i have ever encounter. his workmanship is second to nothing, he got my windscreen fixed in less then 30mins and even gave me a life-time warranty on the fixed. Price he quote was very reasonable too.

I highly recommend him to those that need to get your crack windscreen fixed. He is very professional and also with great service =D
15-Oct-2014

Hi bro Pureesmond

Appreciate you like my job :)

It brings us satisfaction that windscreen are being restored and saving your original factory seal :)

guinne55
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Oct-2014
Excellent service and workmanship !  Posted on 02-Oct-2014
I have been driving a one-eyed altis for 4 years until a few days ago when i engaged Dr Glass for his services after reading many positive reviews on his services.

Came down early before the appointment time to shift my car to a good spot, to find the Dr Glass van there already. Had a nice chat with the man himself, as he went through the process of restoring my headlight.
Enquired with him regarding a crack on my windscreen as well and after assessment, he was confident of repairing it.

Returned to the spot after a few hours just in time to see Vincent applying the finishing touches to my car. My one-eyed dragon is no more! The headlight has been repaired back to its original anice clear sparking condition.
As for the crack on my windscreen, took me a good 30 seconds before I could find it, it was barely noticeable.

Extremely pleased with the job done, very friendly and knowledgeable person too. Highly recommended to everyone else!
15-Oct-2014

Hi bro LHTay

Appreciate you like my job :)

Hope you lights are bling bling now :)

LHTay
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Sep-2014
Fuss-free and Professional Service  Posted on 10-Sep-2014
Very responsive and replies to your message almost immediately. Vincent is friendly and knowledgable. He is also accommodating in scheduling an appointment for me to fix up the cracked windscreen within the same day I contacted him.

He also readily share his knowledge on windscreen repair with his customers.
Overall a job well done and the crack was mended almost perfectly in half an hour

Highly recommended!
19-Sep-2014

Hi bro LHTay

Dreamer123
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Sep-2012
Headlight restoration - Awesome!!!  Posted on 05-Sep-2014
Was searching online for someone to remove the tinting film on my headlights and restore them back to normal (A lenghty process which requires a lot of hard work..therefore not many ppl willing to handle that..) Came across Vincent's mobile service on Facebook and decided to give it a try after seeing all the positive reviews. Booked an appointment with him to carry out the restoration work at my MSCP in the morning. On the appointment day, Vincent was all ready to start (even before the appt time!) He patiently explained the process before he went ahead with the restoration. After 4 hours of hard work (removal of the sticky substance on the headlight housing was really a pain based on the amount of sanding discs used!), my headlights are as good as new now! :) After the whole restoration process, Vincent did a thorough clean up before handing back the ride to me and shared valuable pointers to prolong the outlook of the headlights. While chatting with him, i got to know his special proven coating for windscreen and glass to have the "invisible wiper" effect during moderate/heavy rain! I can't wait to try that out on the next appointment!

Verdict - Friendly guy, Positive attitude, Good workmanship and Highly knowledgeable. Cheers!
07-Sep-2014

Hi bro huayun

Appreciate you like my job :)

It was really a touch job restoring your lights but your compliment makes us fulfilled. This is what we are aiming for. A restoration that will surprise you and brings you clearer view at night.

Ingyin
Premium User Ingyin
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Apr-2013
Fast and Efficient Professional Service  Posted on 02-Sep-2014
Whatsapp Vincent with a photo of the Star Crack on my windscreen. He gave me a quotation and asked to book a time slot. After a few exchanges of whatsapp went down to the said location and got my crack repaired.

The job was done within 30 mins as promised and in a professional way.
The cracked was repaired and couldnt really tell there is a crack.

Thanks Vincent for your prompt and professional service.
07-Sep-2014

Hi bro Ingyin

Appreciate you like our job.

We preferred a easier method for cust to engage us which is just a photo and whatsapp/mms over to us will do.

It is our honor being chosen by you.

Huayun
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Sep-2014
NICE JOB  Posted on 02-Sep-2014
Contacted drglass yesterday and got my rock chip fixed in about 30 mins. It becomes almost invisible from outside. The result is out of my expectation. And the cost is reasonable too. Well done, Vincent. Would recommend this quality service to all unlucky bros.
04-Sep-2014

Hi bro huayun

Appreciate you like my job.

We always like to bring out our work to a highest standard. Hope you like it and thanks for you compliment :)

Jlee30
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Repair on windscreen crack  Posted on 15-Aug-2014
All the reviewers here who gave him 5 stars are right on the mark. Vincent is the go-to-guy if you have any cracked or chipped windscreen problems.

Just had him repair my windscreen today, considering the cost it will take to replace the whole windscreen, it is value for money indeed!!
30-Aug-2014

Hi bro Jlee30

Appreciate you like my job. Our aim is to provide all customer with easy to assess and economical pricing to all.

Achengsg
6 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2012
Headlight restoration really works  Posted on 12-Aug-2014
I am driving a Merc sport car that was 8 and half years old and my headlight is getting blurred and with scratches. Saw the advertisement from Facebook on Dr Glass and decided to try it out. Contacting Vincent was so easy with clear instruction on how to engage his services. Punctual and clarity on the scope of work. Did an awesome job in 2 hours right at my residence car park. The finished work on restoring my headlight helps save a massive amount of money to replace it. It looks as though I have change a brand new one. The cost is very reasonable and services is excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Vincent services to anyone. Well done Vincent and thank you so much. Keep up the great work! Headlight restoration really works!
15-Aug-2014

Hi bro Achengsg

CoLee
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Aug-2014
Excellent Service  Posted on 06-Aug-2014
Sincere thanks to Vincent of Dr Glass for fixing my chipped / cracked windscreen.
You took your time to do a quality repair and also to explain the entire repair process.
Truly professional, dedicated, friendly and excellent workmanship.
Definitely highly recommended.
14-Aug-2014

Hi mate

Maclife
Premium User Maclife
1 forum posts Joined on 27-Apr-2006
Hardwater Stains on windows  Posted on 04-Aug-2014
Hard water stains were baked into all my car windows for more than a year - i guessed (9 segments) when I bought over a used car recently. Tried all products and DIYs to remove them but to no avail and needed an urgent solution as it blurs visual when it rains or in the night.

Finally visited mycarforum to find someone who can really do the job. Had Dr Glass - Vincent took a look at it, demo the solution, and have driven him into a laborious (4 hrs) job on my car.... and WALA ! He has resolved it

Decided next to do my headlamps as well, and that took him about another 2 hours...

Dedication and commitment comes out from within a passionate heart for the job. He patiently and pain-stakingly removed the hard water stains and restored my headlamps. Was surprised that there is also a year's warranty on the headlights restoration works as well.

Well done Vincent and Dr Glass !
06-Aug-2014