Consumer Reviews of DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
IvySuIntegra
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Dec-2013
Superb workmanship!  Posted on 13-Dec-2013
Arranged with Drglass aka Vincent for a infinite headlamp restore for my integra headlamps.

Before starting of job, he explained clearly to me what was being done. Surprisingly upon my return to collect my car, I was amazed by my headlamp! It never felt so new before just like 7 years ago when I bought it !

What's more, the result is totally different from my previous polishing session and I doesn't need to do any maintenance except washing.

Tksss Vincent for the wonderful job.

Kudo to u :)

Ivy

Hi Ivy

Glad you like your headlamps now.

Brighter lights = clearer views.

Have a good week ahead :)

987
987
248 forum posts Joined on 06-Sep-2010
House Call Scratch Removal  Posted on 13-Dec-2013
Great service by Vincent. Was able to repair my scratched window (car) right in my own home. Was able to deliver a high level of repair. For those of you who have no knowledge about glass, it is tricky business as getting rid of scratches on a piece of glass is no easy task. Vincent (Dr Glass) could well be your solution. Price reasonable and very enthusiastic. Vincent demonstrates that he is hardworking and very determined to carry out his service properly. Highly Recommended. Do consider them should you require their service.

Appreciate you like my job. It is my honor being chosen by you.

Yes scratches on glass are totally different on body surface :)

Mitzz
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Aug-2010
Retored my Beemer's headlamps  Posted on 12-Dec-2013
Fast and friendly service rendered by Vincent. Within 1.5 hrs, I can see a difference on the headlamps and taillight of my 7 yo Beemer. Will definately recommend it to those whose COE are expiring but still want to maintain good looks for their cars.

Take care

Lordmazex
Premium User Lordmazex
182 forum posts Joined on 19-Jul-2011
Fast and good  Posted on 06-Dec-2013
Had a stone chip my windscreen while driving along ecp, no wanting to change my newly replaced windscreen, decided to give windscreen repair a try. So made an appointment the next day and all was fixed within an hour. Very good job done.

Hi bro

Thanks for choosing me as your repairer. It's my honor :)

Have a good Monday instead of a blue Monday ya.

Cheers and drive safe

Ghwong
13 forum posts Joined on 04-Jan-2012
Windscreen Crack  Posted on 06-Dec-2013
Windscreen crack by stone while driving, afraid that it might propagate become bigger immediate contacted Dr. Glass (Vincent) to come down to my working place for repair.
No extra charges even coming all the way to my office.
Repair was done professionally and quick.
Highly recommended!!
Thanks Vincent

Hi bro

Thanks for your well appreciation.

It was nice chatting with you :)

Keep safe and drive slow during rainout days.

Peter8
Premium User Peter8
1 forum posts Joined on 19-Aug-2013
headllights restoration and water marks removal  Posted on 03-Dec-2013
I have called Dr Glass to restored my headlights amd remove water marks from windows and windshields. Now everything is clear and clean. Very satisfied. Thank you Doctor!

Hi Brudder

I'm not a doctor. Lol

Hope you like my work and thanks for your well gesture

Have a safe driving ya.

Ozzie75
Premium User Ozzie75
49 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Headlamps Revived On A Sunday  Posted on 02-Dec-2013
Impeccable service and skills. If you have issues with your heavily oxidised headlamps, these are the guys to approach. My 6-year-old ride look less older with brighter 'eyes'. Look no further, folks.
03-Dec-2013

Hi mate

Thanks for your kind words.

Brighter lights = seeing clearer during night.

Take care mate.

CalvinWest
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Dec-2013
Headlight polishing  Posted on 01-Dec-2013
My headlamps were left with many lacquer stains at first. A friend recommended me to drglass. From there i contacted vincent for his mobile polish service at a reasonable price. Result was amazing, existing stains were removed 100% all thanks to his detailed sanding procedures. Now my headlights looks completely new and extremely smooth. He was nice enough to help me buff my fog lights at no cost as they were in quite bad condition. Overall excellent and quick job from vincent. Keep it up! 6 star service.
03-Dec-2013

Hi Brudder

Thank you for it and appreciate restoring your car.

The previous sprayed lacquer was cracked and resulted in longer time spent to restore its smoothness.

John_phang
Premium User John_phang
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Aug-2010
Windscreen scratch removal  Posted on 30-Nov-2013
Excellent door to door service. Vincent is a very professional & detailed person. He spends hours to remove the scratches on the windscreen caused by poor wipers (courtesy of the previous owner) & it's a lot of hard. Please do not under estimate the nature of the job.

My ending is, money worth spent. Highly recommended. See you in mid dec to have my head lamps polished.

Regards
John
02-Dec-2013

Hi brudder,

Firstly, its my honour to be chosen by you :)

Yes, scratches on windscreen isn't as simple to be removed like scratches on paintwork. I apologize for the time you spend waiting for me but i just couldn't hurry because it takes time.

See ya in dec for your headlamp ya.

Take care and till next time ;)

Mengmre
Premium User Mengmre
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Dec-2001
Windscreen star crack repair  Posted on 28-Nov-2013
My Front windscreen was hit by a stone and resulted in a star shaped crack on the front windscreen the diameter of a 20 cents coin. Contacted Vincent and the repair was done on the same evening.
After the repair, I am hard pressed to see any crack line. The repair even comes with a 5yr guarantee. Very impressed with job done and Vincent even took the effort to explain the repair process.
I arranged for the headlight restoration next since the mobile service is very convenient for us drivers and charges very reasonable.
Highly recommended!
29-Nov-2013

Appreciate you like my job. It is my honor being chosen by you.

See ya again in our headlamp restoration :)

Audionut98
Premium User Audionut98
9 forum posts Joined on 29-Oct-2009
Impressive and professional  Posted on 26-Nov-2013
I contacted Dr Glass aka Vincent as I need to clear up my car's oxidized headlights. The added benefit of his service is that he can come to my premises to carry out the work, which was most convenient. Vincent was both friendly and professional, and I was most satisfied and happy with his work. My car's headlights now look as good as new. No more oxidation. Watching him do his work was educational, and it certainly was not easy. Spent close to 2 hours to get the job done, but the effort was well worth it. I should have contacted him long ago, instead of going to Autobacs (which did not really do as good a job as him). I would certainly recommend Dr Glass to anyone who needs to clear up the oxidation on his or her car's headlights. Just call him and make an appointment. Highly recommended!
28-Nov-2013

Hi mate

Appreciate your kind feedback.

For every work I've done, I make sure it turns out the best it could be and exceed everyone's expectation. No matter what different scenarios appears, I will always brainstorm out the best method of work.

Come as a customer and goes as a brudderrr.

Gwarmbat
5 forum posts Joined on 11-May-2006
Windscreen Chips  Posted on 25-Nov-2013
Vincent did the big chip-off repair very well. He is knowledgeable & professional, explained the process & also help on my other chip-offs.

Overall, a very friendly & professional (no hard-sell, gimmicks, add-on) experience with great results, above my expectations.
Best of all, service at my location with time flexibility.

Like what it's called, Dr Glass.
Vincent, really appreciates you personal attention & well done!
25-Nov-2013

Hi bro

It was my pleasure to be appointed by you for the repairation.

I appreciate that very much!

It was definitely my honor to listen about your product and may it's R&D will have a smooth route and may everyone knows about the benefits ya!

Cheers and have a great day!

Zechs
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Jul-2013
Polishing Windscreen and Headlamp Restoration  Posted on 20-Nov-2013
Called Vincent on Saturday and booked an appointment on Sunday which is good news for me as I was free on Sunday.

Came to my location to do the polishing, after the whole Professional service provided by Vincent, I'm a very happy and satisfying customer when the whole process finished. No more water mark on my main windscreen.

After finish detailing my car, another Subaru customer Full window and Headlight restored was done by Vincent altogether. Windscreen superb Clear and Headlamp like brand new. Every single cent worth spending.

Vincent was very professional, patient, friendly and did a good job. Highly recommended.
20-Nov-2013

Hi bro

First of all, I'm glad you have chosen me to restore your windscreen. It was my honor.

Hope the newly restored windscreen lookalike will back the vision that you was hoping for.

And for your Subaru friend, it was a tough job restoring the whole car windscreen. Now he is safe and able to see at night.

Maddogs1980
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2013
windscreen star crack  Posted on 18-Nov-2013
Strongly recommend to all. Life is all about learning. Didnt noe that windscreen can be repaired till now. Windscreen cracked, ppl 1st reaction is to change new 1. Same for me till my friend recommend Vincent else I will be paying more, imagine u need to pay $107 (with gst), solar film, transport and 1 day of leave wasted to fix yr new windscreen. Really impressed by this service and thanks vincent for his time and knowledge. Hope to see ya soon. Thanks bro!
19-Nov-2013

Hi Bro

Life is about sharing :)

I too gained precious knowledge from you as well.
It was a tired day and apologize that our appointment lasted from 9:40pm to 10:30pm as we was chit chatting and forgot about the repair. Lol

Catch up soon bro but not another repair ya ;)

Plexus
63 forum posts Joined on 28-Dec-2008
Windscreen water-etching & scratch removal  Posted on 18-Nov-2013
As my car is perpetually parked outdoors, it is constantly abused by the harsh weather conditions. Over time, acidic rainwater etched onto my windscreen and it can't be removed no matter how I wash or polish the windscreen. Also, dust and fine sand particles gets stucked in between the wipers, thereby causing scratches when activated.

I've decided to contact Vincent (Dr Glass) to help restore my windscreen, after reading all the positive reviews here. He was very professional and courteous and explained in detail the process and estimated time needed to work on my vehicle. Making an appointment was hassle free and a quotation of the total cost is given with no strings attached.

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with his workmanship and experience. The etching (water marks caused by the rain) on my windscreen was completely removed and 99% of the scratches are gone! I will definitely go back to him in future to fix any windscreen problems I encounter!
19-Nov-2013

Hi bro

Appreciate your kind feedback !

Hope you are satisfied with my work and have a clear vision while driving ya. It's important to drive without any distraction and I'm glad I can be of help to you bro.

Cheers and see ya for kopi soon!

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »