Consumer Reviews of DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
SeanNg
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Nov-2013
Windscreen and headlamp restoration  Posted on 12-Nov-2013
Met young upcoming entrepreneur Vincent after i decided to repair my windscreen instead of replacing it. He is a very down to earth, friendly and honest guy. My windscreen repair was abit more complex as it has dual impact around the same point. The complexity was increased as I took a month before i decided to repair it, thus enhancing the lines in the cracks. I must say, his attention to detail and expertise made it the wait all worth while. He also touched up another small crack on my windscreen FOC.

I had tried to DIY my own headlamp restoration unsuccessfully before. And since Vincent was already doing my windscreen, i decided to give it a try. It is more pricey then autobacs, but the detail and service is a totally different level. Sanding off the existing UV protection and grim den polishing it lastly re-coating it with a new UV protection layer. Throughout the whole process, he shared his knowledge and experience with me. He added some friendly advice and tips before departing and was not pushy in selling the services he provided. Thumbs up to you bro!
14-Nov-2013

Hi bro

Appreciate and you had flattered me :)

For every work I do, I always make sure it turns out the best that it should be and exceed everyone's expectation.

Repairing another rock chip for foc - sometimes it's not the money that makes everything. I told myself, yes business is meant to make money but if all I want was money than I would definitely be a failure.

It's the self-satisfaction in work that keeps me keep going forward to offer excellent service and of course the best workmanship you expected of.

Money is not easy to earn, therefore I want to make sure what you spent is 100% worthwhile for it.

Call me as a customer and leave me as a brother. That's what I want to do.

See ya and don't see ya *don't get anymore rock chips

Call me for lim kopi soon!

azaouogh
Premium User azaouogh
158 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2013
headlight restoration  Posted on 06-Nov-2013
Vincent, A very genuine and hardworking person! You will see his sincerety through his work
My headlight was terrible but he has this positive attitude "never say die one" and he kept trying to restore to its original look.

He shared his knowledge and explain to me new things ive never heard.
on another note, he works on mobile and will come t your place. This is definitely so convenient!

5 star service! And I will definitely call him again in e future for his services
(I am not associated nor related to him)

Once again, thanks so much Vincent :)
06-Nov-2013

Hi Bro

For every work I do, I always have a goal that is to make sure it turns out perfectly or surpassed your expectation. I think that's what every workman should have in mind when providing any service.

As for the internal oxidization, we are not offering as of now. But rest assure when we have come out with the service you won't be forgotten !:)

Hope your vehicle servicing went well :)

Ariffaziz
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Sep-2013
*thumbs up*  Posted on 01-Nov-2013
Excellent job on the windscreen chip repair eventhough the chip is quite deep and followed by some cracks.
Very informative in terms of knowledge in what he is doing and explain clearly what is going on, so you wont feel lost in what he is doing.

Also did headlight restoration. Very good job in removing all the yellowish stuff on my car. My car is Eight years old but after this, i guess it will look 4 years younger, looking at the clarity of the headlight.

PS : sorry for the wait thanks to the rain. *double thumbs up*

Cheers Bro Vincent!

Hi to my Enlisting friend,

I'm glad you like it.

The headlamp was restored but now is the engine overhaul that is awaiting for you.

No worries for waiting you, the clothes are out in the rain it's more important. Lol

DACB
318 forum posts Joined on 10-Jan-2011
professional and fast  Posted on 01-Nov-2013
Value for $ package, fix the glass while it's fresh and u will see a perfect restoration

Hi Brother,

Hope my work makes you carefree thinking of the crack. Lol

Apologize that I couldn't saved the previous job done by others as it has fully closed up.

Anw, do rest more since you on 24/7 work.

ps: your dog is really cute. Haha

Colinchowcw
Windscreen crack  Posted on 01-Nov-2013
Got a bullseye crack from a stone while driving......it's always my preference to repair instead of claiming from insurance even though I have to pay for it as it will retain the original factory seal and save me time.

Called Vincent at 8 plus in the morning and he was at my place by 10.30am and spent about an hour on my windscreen as the crack was a bit complex.

Vincent was very professional, patient, friendly and did a good job. Highly recommended. Hope not to but will use him again when necessary.

Hi Colin Bro

Apologize for taking such long time to repair it because the crack was too complicated and I want to make sure it will be perfect rather than hurrying the job to get it done.

Thanks for liking my work and I personally appreciate that very much !:)

finderic
Head lamp Restoration  Posted on 01-Nov-2013
My car headlamp has been blurred for so many years and thank you Vincent for restoring it to such a perfect condition.

The headlamp looks like new now even though my car is already 11 years.

Thank you Vincent for the restoration.

At least now the head lights look more brighter now.

Hi Eric Bro

It was my pleasure to be selected by you to restore those headlamps.

We want to make sure our work exceed what you expected of.

ps: don't anyhow do your Lexus headlamps again. Hehe

visualgizmo
Premium User visualgizmo
Discolouration headlamp  Posted on 01-Nov-2013
Had a discolouration issue with my car headlamp and went to DrGlass through good reviews from my friends and didn't regret. They simply restored my discolouring old headlamp into a new look. The looks of my headlamp now is similar to the day I just bought my car. Top notch worksmanship and the staffs here provides the best solutions to your issues. Transparent in terms of pricing without the need to worry about over charging. Highly recommend their service if you are looking for car restoration at a affordable rate. Cheers.

Hi Brudderrr,

Thanks for the thumps up !

Next time when I'm around your area, we meet up for kopi again. Lol

Sachlani
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Oct-2013
windscreen crack  Posted on 31-Oct-2013
windscreen was hit by a stone and cracked. I have known about this service from youtube but mostly in US. so I tried my luck and search in here..and walla...dr glass appeared and to the rescue. Vincent has done a splendid job on my windscreen even though he said this is the first time he encounter of this kind of windscreen crack, he even help me out with my previous small stone chip. 2 thumbs up for Dr Glass and specially to you Vincent.

cheers

Sachlani

Hi Bang,

I hope you do find the repaired area is better now without those irritating shadows.

It is always our motto to carry out jobs that exceed what you expected of :)

Prodrivep1
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Jan-2006
Dr glass headlight restoration  Posted on 31-Oct-2013
Another happy customer! Great service and knowledge.....
Good to see such skills still around... Cheers

Hi Bro

It was nice talking to you too :)

We want to have a friendship among us rather than just a sales

cpyap4567
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Oct-2013
WIndshield Crack Repair  Posted on 30-Oct-2013
Vincent was very customer orientated and got the repair work done professionally. The charges were reasonable, value for money, and came with 5 year guarantee. Thank you Dr Glass.
31-Oct-2013

Hi Bro

It was always our motto not only be excellent workmanship but also excellent service.

All comes as customers and left as a friend of ours.

Have a nice weekend ahead ; )

chewbee
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Oct-2013
Excellent Service!  Posted on 30-Oct-2013
Didn't know that a tiny stone can cause so much damage to the windscreen on the expressway! Was told by a workshop to wait till the crack got bigger, then replace the windscreen. But that would have cost me > $1K! And just imagine, having to drive and keep looking at the crack, wondering when it will get bigger...

Fortunately for google search and the excellent earlier reviews for Dr Glass, never did I know a crack could be sealed! And none of my colleagues knew that either!

Excellent service by Vincent! I can see that he is totally committed to his work and 100% professional. He even explained the process and the nature of the crack, etc to me. Thumbs up! I will definitely recommend him to anyone who needs the repair done. What's more, you do not even need to drive to the workshop - he comes to you. Great job!
31-Oct-2013

Hi Sister

Glad that you have appointed us to repair your windscreen.

It was tedious to repair during a raining day.

Nevertheless, the pleasure was mine and we appreciate that very much:)

3dwin
108 forum posts Joined on 04-May-2009
Friendly and excellent services  Posted on 24-Oct-2013
I found a small chip and a 1cm crackon my car windshield when I reached home. I did a search online for mobile windshield repair and Dr Glass came up. Gave a call to Vincent and he was at my place carpark within 3 hours time. The repair job done was excellent as compare to the old repair done on my windshield by other shops. Vincent even help me filled and smooth out the lousy repair job that was done by the shop. I was also surprised when he told me that the repair done by him comes with a 5 yrs warranty.

All in all, I am very happy to have found Dr Glass I would sure recommend Vincent to my those drivers who need his services.

Keep up the good work Vincent!!
25-Oct-2013

Hi Sir

It was my pleasure to be given the opportunity to fix your windscreen.

It is nice seeing a happy car owner.

Your appreciation has make my day well worthed.

cczw2008
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Oct-2013
Efficient & Excellent Repair!!!  Posted on 20-Oct-2013
Was very surprised that Vincent could turn up less than an hour after I called him although it was after office hours.

The windscreen of my car recently suffered a long crack and Vincent personally came down to repair till the crack is barely visible! Super satisfied with the customer service, efficiency and especially the quality of the repair.

I definitely saved an substantial amount of money thanks to Vincent's help!
Thanks!
21-Oct-2013

Hi Ccz,

In the first place, it's my pleasure to be chosen by you to repair your windscreen.

Our company aim; To provide my most excellent service, workmanship no matter to any work.

Lastly, I'm glad you like my work!

pang45
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Oct-2013
value for $$  Posted on 19-Oct-2013
Had Vincent to fix crack on my windscreen and clean the headlamps. Service is excellent and educational as he kept explaining the process to me patiently. Most importantly, my car looks great now! Thanks man.
21-Oct-2013

Hi Mr Pang,

So glad you are happy with my work !

It's the satisfaction that comes from everyone of you that motivates me!

Keroppi
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jan-2013
Headlamp Restoration  Posted on 17-Oct-2013
Just one word to describe my overall experience - wonderful!

Great workmanship! Kudos to Vincent for restoring the headlamp to brand new lookalike.

It is strongly recommended to engage his service.
18-Oct-2013

Hi Boss.

Thank you and appreciate that very much.

What matters most is seeing a satisfied you!

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »