Consumer Reviews of Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 24 ) Next »
Lightsabre
89 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Deliver as what they promise!  Posted on 24-Dec-2019
Have gotten quite a bad scatch against the MSCP wall last Friday. The bumper is also dislocated slightly. Done a quick search online to find which spray painting shop I can bring to.

Have engaged the Revol Team prior for their grooming and garage earlier. Since I am very happy with their service, I decided to proceed and contact them.

Arranged an appointment and have sent the image of the damage to them. Was briefed the downtime is about 2 days, as there is a need to do panel beating and fixed up the bumper as well. Send in the car yesterday morning, hoping to get done up asap.

Here is the before and after image. Collected the car this afternoon. Very happy with the workmanship and of course the minimal downtime for me.

Greatly appreciate the effort from the Revol team. Never regret approaching them.

Hi Lightsabre,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your respraying and repair services.

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so glad that we had met your expectations.

henrychoi987
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Jan-2020
Great deal for my car  Posted on 21-Jan-2020
I had bought a new car and immediately sent to Revol for paint protection coating as per my friend's recommendation. I have tried the Titanium coating. It's been a week already and its so easy for me to clean my car.

I am enjoying the coating and as first timer with Revol, you didnt fail to amaze me with your professional job.

It was a great deal with you guys..Keep it up! Post Management Response

willkoo338
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Nov-2019
Scratches and dent are finally gone  Posted on 18-Jan-2020
I have a 4 years old white car with a lot of small scratches and dents. I called Revol to have an assessment and May advised me to drive down so i can get an accurate quotation and i left my car straight to get my car repaired.

I have observed how they deal the customer and i must say Revol is one of the best workshop that i had visited. After 2 days i have collected my car and finally no more trace of scratches and dents.

Thank you Marcus for keeping your words that you will bring back the beauty of my car..

Thumbs up!!! You deserve a 5 stars from me
21-Jan-2020

Hi Will,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your respraying services.

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are so glad that we have return the beauty of your car.

Marcus

danielkoh22
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Feb-2019
Job well done  Posted on 16-Jan-2020
Thank you Revol for the job well done to my car. Your ceramic coating is simply the best for me. Your being professional on attending my concerns was really appreciated.

Im so glad that i have found your workshop..
18-Jan-2020

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for your compliment.

jamesliew9876
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Sep-2019
Very Good  Posted on 13-Jan-2020
Thank you Revol and to Marcus for providing good services and i can say you are very professional in explaining with regards to your offered paint protection. I have a lot of enquiries and clarification before i have decided as i want to be sure since i am looking for toughest paint protection. Marcus is very patient on my questions and he explained it professionally. I have took Titanium paint protection and it's perfect for my car.

Good job Revol!

Hi James,

Thank you very much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services.

Appreciated your positive feedback too and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our services.

andrewkangkong
0 forum posts Joined on 25-Apr-2019
My car is always protected  Posted on 10-Jan-2020
I have been with Revol for 5 years already. Recently i have changed my car and now i have avail the Titanium coating package as previously i have took the Ceramic coating. I can see how it works to my car and now i don't have to worry about maintaining my car for another 5 years.

Thank you Revol for always providing good services.
13-Jan-2020

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for your compliment review with Revol!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business very much!

Your car will stay gleaming for a long time with minimal maintenance.

kenkongfoo
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Feb-2019
Good in paint restoration  Posted on 07-Jan-2020
I have some issue with my car paint. I called Revol to make an enquiry for the paint restoration and they have offered me a great deal with respray and paint protection.

Thank you Revol for putting back the beauty of my car and now it looks new again. I will do your recommendation so i can keep the shine.

Hi Ken,

Thank you so much for your compliment with Revol.

samseowu
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Sep-2019
Best Experience with Revol  Posted on 04-Jan-2020
My ride is a one year old car and there was coating applied when i had bought it but i have noticed that it was hard to maintain despite of weekly carwash. I have came over to Revol workshop to check about their paint protection and Alan offered me the Ceramic coating. And its been a month already and i can notice how easy now to maintain my car.

Thank you Alan and to your team, i have the best experience dealing with you guys. Will surely come back after 6 months for maintenance.
07-Jan-2020

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for choosing Revol Carz Makeover for your car paint protection services.

It is our pleasure to serve you and your car and we are so glad that we had met your expectations.

alex_quek
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Mar-2019
Nice try with Revol  Posted on 30-Dec-2019
It's my first time ever to put paint protection to my car, so i made a survey to various workshop to see who will give the best offer. And I have found Revol as one of the best and professional in providing information that i needed during my decision making.

I have tried the Ceramic paint protection and i was very satisfied with the outcome.

It was good experience with Revol.

Hi Alex,

limgary488
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2019
Best in Car coating  Posted on 24-Dec-2019
I have a friend who is currently under Revol customer. I got my 2nd car so i was trying to survey where to bring my car for paint protection coating and he recommended Revol to me. The price quoted and package for Ceramic Coating is very promising so i grab their offer.

Thanks to my friend who introduced Revol to me because finally i found the workshop who is very transparent and professional in providing their services.

Hi Gary,

loonic105
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Mar-2019
Revol is my best choice  Posted on 21-Dec-2019
Revol is already my 3rd workshop. I have been dealing with my previous workshop but they don't provide warranty unlike Revol so its like touch and go..Revol also offered a warranty after they have applied the paint protection coating which is very important to customer like me. I have availed their Ceramic paint protection and after a week i have wash my car and i can compare how does their paint protection works compare to my previous coating.

Gladly i have found your workshop and definitely you will be my last workshop to deal with because i will be one of your loyal customer from now on.
24-Dec-2019

Hi Nic,

Gavin and Team

ryanseetoh9
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Feb-2019
Thumbs Up for Marcus  Posted on 18-Dec-2019
I would like to thanks Marcus for a great job to my car. You guys are very professional. I must say Revol is one of the reliable workshop in Singapore.

Looking forward to have a long years business with you. I will definitely recommend you to all my friends and relatives.
21-Dec-2019

Hi Ryan,

Thank you so much for your compliment with Revol.

chenlee710
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Nov-2019
Five stars for Good job  Posted on 16-Dec-2019
Since it's rainy season i always has unwanted watermarks in my car and it is too hard for me to remove it. I came to Revol Toh Guan to get an assessment. Immediately i left my car since the price for Ceramic coating is within my budget. Upon collecting my car it's looks like im collecting it again from the showroom.

Thank you so much Alan and to your team for doing a great job to my car!
18-Dec-2019

Hi Chen,

seetony
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2019
One of the Best workshop  Posted on 13-Dec-2019
I had a big dent and scratches on my front bumper, so i called Revol to get the quotation. Price is quite fair so i booked an appointment. Marcus have discussed about the Ceramic coating so i considered to take it. I left my car for 2 days and I am very happy seeing that my car is brought back what it used to be.

Thanks to Marcus and his team.. Great work guys!
16-Dec-2019

Hi Tony,

Thank you so much for your compliment review with Revol!

kkimkkoh
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Apr-2019
I am a pleased customer  Posted on 10-Dec-2019
I would like to thanks Revol for helping me to remove some watermarks on my car and some stubborn dirt that i cannot remove it.

I have took their Ceramic package as well, because Marcus told me it will be more easier for me to maintain my car if its protected.

Keep it up guys, i am pleased with the results.

Hi Kim,

Thank you so much for your compliment.

Marcus