Consumer Reviews of Green Star Spray Painting

5/5 Outlet Experience

• « Back ( 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 68 ) Next »
Daniel, Owner of Audi A4, verified customer
Excellent job as usual  Posted on 26-Nov-2020
Went to GSSP yesterday and did some repair for the dents on my front fender. Sent it in the morning and collect in the afternoon. The painting work and finishing was done beautifully. The dents were also fixed in a manner that you would not have known that the car had been dented before. Highly recommended. Giving credit to Roger for the excellent job as usual! - Daniel, Owner of Audi A4 SKC84--E

Sheetu, Owner of Toyota Harrier, verified customer
Kudos to Roger and the team  Posted on 23-Nov-2020
Had scratched on my bumper and needed repair and painted over. Had asked other places and happened to check Green Star as well and get a quit reasonable quote. Went down to the workshop and met Roger, the boss. He explained the job to be done and I can say that he is very professional in this field. Decided to leave down my car in the morning and collected in the same day. I was impressed with the job! No regrets coming in this workshop!! Definitely recommend to others! Kudos to Roger and the team! - Sheetu, Owner of Toyota Harrier SLX28--M

Hermann, Owner of Mitsubishi Lancer, verified customer
Number 1 choice, thanks Roger!  Posted on 06-Nov-2020
Roger is simply the best when it comes to fixing your bodykits and choice of car colour. He knows exactly what the customers want and will deliver beyond expectations. He is also one who is very detailed in his works and makes sure the customers leave his shop very satisfied. Number 1 choice whenever I need to do up my car. Will definitely recommend to my friends. - Hermann, Owner of Mitsubishi Lancer SJN60--K

André Poh, Owner of Hyundai Elentra, verified customer
Awesome experience, Owner and staff were friendly.  Posted on 23-Oct-2020
2nd visit in 2 mths... Unfortunately this time was due to a motorcycle hitting my car. As usual the service from Green Star exceeded my expectations. The car came back to me cleaner and definitely in better condition when it went in for respray. Cleaned up the car for me too and touched up other portions they could see required touching up apart from the respray area. Owner and staff were friendly. Will recommend my friends or might even go there if I just want a new coat of paint... Awesome experience... - André Poh, Owner of Hyundai Elentra SFP87--G
26-Oct-2020

Hi Mr. Andre,

We are thankful for your trust and support to our services sir. Our customer's satisfaction is very important to us. We are more than glad to serve you again in the future.

Thank you once again and have a great day!

R Wong, Owner of Mitsubishi Attrage, verified customer
Good service  Posted on 18-Oct-2020
Went to Green Star for panel beating and spray painting. Jane attended to me, gave me a quote instantly which was at the low end of what other workshops quoted me. Spoke to the owner Roger who was friendly and had a lot of passion. Repair was done within 2 days, faster than expected. Communication was prompt throughout. Paint color was exactly the same as original. Overall very satisfied with the cost, quality, efficiency and service. Thank you! - R Wong, Owner of Mitsubishi Attrage SLP62--T
21-Oct-2020

Thank you sir for your feedback. :)

Kamchuan
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Feb-2017
Poor communications, decent workmanship  Posted on 29-Sep-2020
I encountered a highly unpleasant experience at Greenstar contrary to most people.

Sent my Swift Sport for respray 8 days ago on a Mon. Only text the boss on Fri to check whether when I could collect car. He said Mon or Tues. Mon text him to check again, he said he was still polishing. Mon night check with him, he said can collect afternoon Tues 2 to 3pm.

Before going down, I text him again to confirm and he said delay till 330pm which I was not able to accommodate. Sensing something was amiss, I went down with my wife.

Indeed, the polishing was still going on (Now this is 2nd day of polishing???) and I was told it will take another 1hr. After standing for 20mins, the boss then told me that the handle of the car was damaged. Ah, no wonder it was missing from the pax door. I asked how long, the boss kept replying the part was coming. So all that polishing excuse was because he broke something in the car and did not tell the truth. That was not nice.

I then noticed the emblems of the car were missing, in addition to my wipers. After a futile search, I was then told the emblems were in another car? And my wipers were thrown away. These wipers were in the boot and from another car of mine but surely you don't dig into your customer's boot and throw things out without permission?

Emblems were retrieved after the boss went out to look for the owner of the car that had it and I waited all the way till 5pm subsequently missing all my appointments for the day.

To summarize, I have told him to improve on his communications, telling half truths and leaving your customer totally clueless as to what is happening is certainly no way to do business. Being the good customer, I had let him dictate the timing on the collection, but he had abuse my trust or perhaps my car was too small for him.

I am grateful for the decent paint job, but heck I paid good money and it was overall not a pleasant experience.

Hi Sir,

We are so sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused. As we have admitted our fault, we sincerely apologised to you yesterday regarding on the damage part. We have changed the broken part to a brand new original handle as taking full responsibility on the negligence from our side. Though we arranged urgently, the delivery was still delayed.

And as promised, whatever problem may occur on the painting job or any issues, you can always come back to our workshop.

We treat our customers cars with good quality of painting job either big or small.

Have a nice day, thanks.

wirezz
0 forum posts Joined on 20-May-2019
Fast and good quality  Posted on 04-Aug-2020
Second time using greenstar to fix damage to my cars. Roger is really friendly and straightforward. Quick assessment and quote, and no additional hidden charges.

Workmanship is excellent, can't see any trace of the old damage. Very good at matching paint colour. Matched the black metallic paint on my new car and yellow paint on my 10 year old car perfectly. Paint quality is good no issues with peeling or fade.

Best of all is that he has a fast turnaround time. Both times the job completed on 24 hours. Also open late and on Sunday so can drop by after work.

Hi Wirezz,

We always believe in long term biz with all our customers. Thank you sir for your continuous patronage to our service. We are more than glad to serve you better.

Regards,
GSSP TEAM

Henry Goh, Owner Kia Cerato K3, verified customer
Reliable and honest service  Posted on 25-Jun-2020
After an accident, I sent my KIA K3 to GSSP for repair and spray on front & rear bumper. The job was completed in 1.5 days, much faster than I expected. The workmanship is excellent and value for money. I am very happy and satisfied with Mr Roger and his team for the services rendered. Will recommend to friends when they are looking for reliable and honest service. - Henry Goh, Owner Kia Cerato K3 SMA3--G

Hello Mr. Henry,

Our GSSP team are more than glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service. Thank you for the trust that you placed in us.

Best Regards,

GSSP TEAM

Jef, Owner of BMW 118i, verified customer
Kudos to Roger and team!  Posted on 15-Jan-2022
Fast service with quality paint. Kudos to Roger and team! - Jef, Owner of BMW 118i SMG56--A

Roys, Owner of Subaru Forester, verified customer
Great workmanship  Posted on 15-Jan-2022
Great service. Great work amd reasonable price - Roys, Owner of Subaru Forester SLF43--J

Muhd, Owner of BMW X3, verified customer
Reasonable pricing and good job  Posted on 15-Jan-2022
Great paint restoration with reasonable pricing. Installation of my side step is ver well done. Fitting is perfect - Muhd, Owner of BMW X3 SMU34--M

Lim, Owner of Honda Vezel, verified customer
Prompt service  Posted on 15-Jan-2022
Very good service and work done on time - Lim, Owner of Honda Vezel SMM12--Z

Wei, Owner of Skoda Octavia, verified customer
Outstanding service  Posted on 15-Jan-2022
Friendly and knowledgeable boss. Outstanding service - Wei, Owner of Skoda Octavia SNE83--U

Kandy, Owner of MercedesBenz E250, verified customer
Detailed job done  Posted on 15-Jan-2022
The job was done in detailed. Great service! - Kandy, Owner of Mercedes-Benz E250 SNE5--R

Um, Owner of Toyota Alphard, verified customer
Accommodating boss and staff  Posted on 11-Jan-2022
Sent my car this morning and able to collect after lunch. Was so happy with the service and output, and the boss and staff are very accommodating. - Um, Owner of Toyota Alphard SGS7--S

• « Back ( 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 68 ) Next »