Consumer Reviews of Auto Image Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Next »
DarylChua_154738
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Jan-2019
Very Good Workmanship and Service  Posted on 14-Jan-2020
Thank you Joleen for the excellent service and good workmanship for my mercedes gla! And also helped me fix my door panel! Thank you!
Recommend Auto Image if you need to touch up your car interior. Post Management Response

Jerryl94
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Dec-2019
Auto Image Pte Ltd  Posted on 23-Dec-2019
Recently did a makeover of my interior upholstery by Auto Image and was very satisfied with the results. They didn't rush me when I took nearly half a day to select the material I wanted, instead they kept bringing new material and design for me to choose. Their workmanship is great and they took their time to ensure each and every area is done up perfectly up to standard before they continue with other areas. Overall was a good experience and I highly recommend this workshop for those who are looking to get their interior done up with high-quality material. Post Management Response

Juggler
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Apr-2006
Pleasant experience  Posted on 12-Dec-2019
We had our Corolla Altis (2009) upholstered in Aug 2019 at Auto Image. It is now Dec 2019 and the sight of the new leather still puts a smile on my face.

Joleen had been patient in helping us select and coordinate the leather colour to match our car interior. She also gave us good advice on the different materials. There was no hard selling.

After collecting the car (with complimentary parking) at the end of the day, we checked that the workmanship was good. The seams were uniform. Come with warranty as well.

Since it is a one-stop shop, we also did the steering wrap and changed the car mats.

Happy with service. Highly recommended. Post Management Response

tkw7755
0 forum posts Joined on 20-May-2019
Very Good Workmanship and Service  Posted on 20-May-2019
We are very pleased with the upholstery on our Honda Civic. The lady boss, Joleen, was very helpful and understanding, and even went to the extent of collecting our car from my workplace for the upholstery job.

Our Civic's new seats and steering wheel now look both sporty and amazing!

We highly recommend Auto Image's services, and would like to thank Joleen and her team for the great job done! Post Management Response

Condoviper
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Sep-2013
Happy Experience  Posted on 03-Oct-2018
High quality and affordable leather upholstery and of course customer service Post Management Response

Civic-lians
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Aug-2013
Highly recommended.  Posted on 24-Sep-2018
Reasonable price and good service. Wide options and selections available for me to choose from. Not pushy and the lady is very patient is answering my questions. Highly recommended. Post Management Response

Ganesh_187788
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Aug-2018
Great Job! Well done for vehicle upholstery  Posted on 31-Aug-2018
Re-wrapped the seats and dashboard for my Toyota Camry (2007) model. Fantastic job by Joleen and her team. Right from the day I went down to discuss what needs to be done. Till the day I collected my car, extremely new look, and workmanship is very well done. Would definitely recommend my friends and relatives to Auto Image PTE LTD for their vehicle upholstery. Great job Joleen and team.! Post Management Response

AlanElle
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Dec-2014
PVC Leather Seat Upholstery  Posted on 13-Aug-2018
Almost a year long overdue review for my mum's c200 upholstery. After reading all the remarkable reviews from sgcarmart, we have decided to go for Auto Image services to try it for ourselves! Joleen & Stephanie has been of great help in advising & Recommending the different types and quality of upholstery. They are also very accommodating to my request, no hardsell and very pleasant experience.

Even after a year of usage, the leather still looks & Feels as good as day 1, there are no signs of wear & Tear till this day. We are very pleased with the quality and workmanship that we have ever since recommended several friends to use their services too. Post Management Response

focus69
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Aug-2015
Excellent Service and workmanship  Posted on 04-Jan-2018
Did leather steering wrap & Door panel re-upholstery today at Auto Image. It was my first visit here and I am very pleased with the workmanship and service.

Jolene was very patient in explaining the materials and design. I found that their pricing to be very reasonable and after reading all the good reviews, decided to give a try.

Auto Image truly lives up to it's name. I was very impressed with the workmanship and exactly the way I wanted it to be done. The steering wheel looks good and feels good, so are the door panels. Thanks to Jolene and her team for the great work and being very accommodative to my request.

Highly recommended place if you are looking for re-upholstery for your vehicle. Post Management Response

ShashaB
5 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Thumb up!  Posted on 22-Oct-2017
Re-upholstery service to my car. Chosen my require colour and leather material and proceed with the installation. Love the supple feeling of the leather and the price. Post Management Response

Robert-Hee
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Sep-2017
Excellent service  Posted on 21-Sep-2017
I've my car seat done up by Auto Image just today. I've the opportunity to get to know two very professional ladies, Joleen & Stephanie who were very prompt in helping me to get the right colour and some good advice in selecting the appropriate leather.

After sale service is excellent.

Stephanie, you are helpful. Please keep it up with your friendliness and smile. Post Management Response

JackTan_168064
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Sep-2017
Leather seats  Posted on 16-Sep-2017
Very friendly and humble lady boss.
Great service and value for $.
Good advice from boss of the items to do for customers. Post Management Response

JaneF
44 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Good Service  Posted on 13-Sep-2017
Got a used mazda via sgcarmart and saw the need to replace the leather seats due to some wear and tear.

Called up Auto image and have a quick quotation. Select the colour and design that I wish to have and everything was done within the next day. Quality wise was also as expected. Good service experience. Post Management Response

Thianlye
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Jan-2006
Great Valve and Service Oriented  Posted on 25-Aug-2017
Initially went to some bigger player for the my leather replacement work. Response were slow and doesn't seems to be interested with walk in customer. I had even placed a deposit with one of them but after one week they don't even bother to call me for an appointment date on installation. When I called up no date can be given and was asked to wait again...Guess they are only interested in fulfilling big orders from distributors.

Eventually decided to search around and found Auto Image. Response was prompt and proper advise/reason was provided for my choice of work. Installation date was given on the spot. Best of all at a very competitive rate, lower than the bigger players.

Thanks for valuing a small customer like me. Really appreciate it.

Mr Toh Post Management Response

Hirsutene
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Sep-2013
The place to go for those who want rewrap their upholstery.  Posted on 24-Aug-2017
Need to have a new upholstery for my car. Called and enquiry about the estimated changes. Went over to select the colour and leather type and arrange the installation. Satisfied with the quality and work was quite well done. Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Next »