Consumer Reviews of Tint Station Window Films Pte Ltd

Kyrios
Turbocharged
3645 forum posts Joined on 15-Jul-2010
Good Experience With Mike  Posted on 09-Nov-2015
Was looking around for a cheap solar film for my vehicle. Was not expecting high quality infra red heat rejection types, knowing that in hot humid Singapore, the best films will not prevent the car from heating up if you park 8hrs straight. Was only looking for dark films more for aesthetics purposes and also to prevent people from seeing what I have left on my rear seat.

Saw the Groupon offer by Tintstation at a reasonable price. Appointment was easily fixed up with the in charge Mike on a Saturday and on the day of installation, the whole process took less than 3hrs. Before collecting I told myself to prepare for an average quality turnout as I have done films at 'reputable' companies and got bubbles everywhere. So I was pleasantly surprised when I looked at the finished films on my car. Very professionally done and exceeded my expectations. Not sure if Mike is the boss but if you are, thumbs up for this business. The workmanship is definitely on par, if not better than some of the reputable film companies I been to.

All the best! Post Management Response

White_Mustang
0 forum posts Joined on 25-Mar-2015
Good place to install Solar film  Posted on 25-Mar-2015
I went to Tint Station today and spoke with Renjie. He was very friendly, chatty and patience.

I was onsite during the installation. I could see that he was very skilful (more than 10 years experience) and focus.

I have Mirage installed on my front and Illume on my rear windscreen and windows. I could feel the car is cooler when I drove out in the hot afternoon after the installation.

The package is also reasonably priced and within my budget.

Good package, reasonable price, friendly staff. Thank you Renjie. Post Management Response

kelvin_Wong
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Jun-2014
Must Quality product & experience  Posted on 11-Jun-2014
Brought my car to window film last week.I selected the illume series and is pleased with the solar films installed and professionalism of the guys there. highly recommend!!! Good job! Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Tint Station Window Films Pte Ltd