Consumer Reviews of QMI ToughGuard Car Grooming Centre

4.8/5

AdrianLin_174451
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Aug-2018
Love the product and appreciate the staff.  Posted on 10-Aug-2018
Would like to leave a review that my new car received a full package treatment and I have loved how it's reduced my time spent on washing and cleaning my car.

Would strongly recommend the product and the staff for their very friendly and helpful attitude. They will definitely be keeping my return business and my recommendations for a long time.

Thanks QMI. YOu guys are amazing.
10-Aug-2018

Hi Boss,

Thank you for your appraisal and satisfaction with our products and services rendered to you.

Most of all, thank you for blessing us with your business and taking the time to write up this review.

Looking forward to serving you again.

njz
njz
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Mar-2014
Excellent Customer Service!  Posted on 05-Feb-2018
Sent my car in for grooming last week and the bought the $899 package. Discovered a few stubborn stains on the visor and brought my car back the next day and the staff is very helpful in removing the stains. Clearing of bird shit is a breeze too! No regrets! Post Management Response

Memphis1972
49 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Deliver the promise  Posted on 26-Feb-2017
It's been 3 weeks since, very easy to maintain with the coating, my car is park at heavy industrial area, dust n birdshit is often, not with just minimal water splash is so easy to remove..This is all I wanted! I also don't need rely on Petrol station car wash which is a ripoff.

Post Management Response

Kimseck
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Feb-2017
Excellent product and service  Posted on 17-Feb-2017
I sent my new car to QMI after reading several reviews and I never regretted since. The paintwork had maintained its gloss over the past months. Removal of stains like bird shit is so much easier.

Mr Lim and staff are also very professional and responsible. I send my car in for maintenance regularly and they continue to do an excellent job. I had a slight scratch at the door handle and they managed to notice it and removed it.....Real eyes for details.

Post Management Response

Dennis71
Premium User Dennis71
0 forum posts Joined on 16-May-2016
Excellent QMI Toughguard Paint Protection  Posted on 31-May-2016
I have sent my car at IMM for Tough guard paint protection on 13.5.16.
I was indeed satisfied with their service. After the tough guard paint protection done, I realized that the water marks and bird shit marks now being protection and easily wiped off and the car looks shiny.
Overall their service was superb and I was happy with the excellent service. Post Management Response

swimorca73
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Jan-2016
Excellent customer service and good product  Posted on 18-Mar-2016
Did the package last Monday at IMM. The crew was very friendly. 2 days later I found several stains on the car which couldn't be washed off. Brought the car back and the crew was very helpful. They even called in a specialist to help with the stubborn stains. I was very happy with the excellent aftersales service.
With the sealant most stains are hosed off easily. The rest just needs to be wiped off with a cloth as in normal washing and the car looks shiny. So far so good!
20-Mar-2016

Dear swimorca73,

Thank you for your feedback about our products shine and customer after care service. Rest assured that customer satisfaction and product durability are our main priority. Our policy embraces integrity, responsibility and sincerity to our customers. When you entrusted your car and given us the business, we will ensure that your vehicle's are well taken care of as though it is our own car. Your satisfaction is our success achievement in making customer happy and secured. We will continue to strive to excel in our customer service as much as we can. Thank you for your business and we certainly hope to continue serving you again for any other needs as required by your car.

Team QMI ToughGuard

Clif_yip
15 forum posts Joined on 25-Mar-2007
Paint sealant  Posted on 08-Nov-2015
Collected my car on Friday and went straight to them. Excellent product and great customer service by Mr Yeo.

Was in a rush when I went back to collect car as I need to fetch my child and Mr Yeo assisted me to finish up the process quickly and told me to return when I'm free to do touch up on the finer details to ensure me a clean and satisfied customer before I left.

These 2 days were raining and the rain just repel away from the car effortlessly.
10-Nov-2015

Hi Clif_yip,

Thank you so much of your appreciation of our service, particularly Mr. Yeo and our products technology.

Indeed, we do look very seriously into customer satisfaction with our professional services and our unique products technology from USA.

Your satisfaction and the protection of your car gives us great pleasure in our responsibility and dedication fullfilled in our quest for custormer services and trust in the product technology from USA.

Thank you for the feedback and we hope you will continue to enjoy the unique gloss shine of your car for many years to come.

Cheers

Peterich2005
10 forum posts Joined on 29-Jan-2013
Paint Coating by QMI and Toughguard Paint Protection products  Posted on 03-Nov-2015
It's been almost 8 months since I sent in my BMW car to their centre at IMM to do the coating for my car paint and its protection. I was indeed very satisfied with the job done and the glass shine effect that the products had delivered. The older staffs there seem skilful as was told that they had been in this line for more that a decade. To my surprise, my car today is still very shinning and without water marks or bird shit marks which they claimed the product can protect. Washing has been easy with just a wet microfibre cloth as taught by them. QMI is not new to me as in the past I had tried their treatment at Autobacs before and found it was good. With the current enhancement and combination with Toughguard, another US product that they claimed Glass Coating and QMI as Teflon Coating, I certainly was enthusiastic and entrusted my car to them again. Indeed, I am writing regarding my amazement of these 2 products and of course the nice attitude of the service staffs and their professional dedication.

Keep up the good work guys!
08-Nov-2015

Hi Peterich2005,

Thank you for the wonderful compliment on our Products and services. We are happy to hear about your testimony on our skills and product technology that did delivered to what we (USA Principal) had claimed. We are also glad that you had experienced and tried our QMI Paint Sealant Paint Protection in the past and had believed the beauty of this technology that was proven true and effective. Although this technology is more than 3 decade, studies had shown that good products last a live time and not taken out.

We sure look forward to your enjoyment of having your car shinning and protected for the years to come while you enjoy the benefit of easy cleaning and safe driving.

Thank you!

justincjf
1 forum posts Joined on 03-Nov-2015
QMI Toughguard  Posted on 03-Nov-2015
I have been thinking of paint coating my car and i have out that the Teflon coating and glass coating is the best combination for the car. The coating is guaranteed to last for 3 years. The service provided by Mr Lim and Mr. Yeo was superb, moreover the price is quite reasonable, and I am glad to have chosen this product.
08-Nov-2015

Hi Justin,

Glad that you are satisfied with our services and your full trust in our unique products (QMI & ToughGuard) from USA.

You can be rest assure of our Warranty and Durability of the products Technology.

Thank you for writing in to give us such support and good comments.

We sincerely do appreciate and hope you have a wonderful time enjoying the shinning gloss of your car paint work and easy maintainance in the coming days.

Best Wishes..

kevinskywalker
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Aug-2015
Excellent QMI Paint Protection & Windscreen Water Repellent at Great Price  Posted on 23-Aug-2015
I collected my new car 2 months ago and was looking for a paint protection system (PPS). I am new to PPS and came across many systems mentioned in the system. I do not wish to spend too much on it as I am not sure how effective they are especially when some systems are quoting more than $1,000. I stumble onto ToughGuard PPS online (http://toughguard.Weebly.Com) and decided to check it out. I went to the outlet at IMM and found an attractive PPS by QMI which cost $400. The manager at the outlet is very knowledgeable and have more then 15 years of experience in the paint protection system. I decided to go for the QMI PPS as well as the windscreen water repellent service.

It has been 2 months and car wash is easy and fast. No car shampoo is needed and all you need is water to wash the car. First, you just splash water to rinse away any dust and dirt on the car. Next, use a good microfibre cloth/sponge/mites with generous amount of water and wash the surface. After that, use a drying mircofibre cloth to dry the car. That's it!

When I encounter any bird shit or stains, I will use a wet tissue to wet the area and then pick the dirt up. When most of the dirt are gone, you can use the clean part of the wet tissue to wipe it. Finally leave it to dry or use a clean dry microfibre to buff it off.

The car paintwork looks good and shiny with no swirl marks, stains or marks, despite the lack of any polish and waxing. I hope the PPS stay good for at least 1-2 years and then I probably apply another layer again.
26-Aug-2015

Hi Kevinskywalker,

Thank you for writing in great length about our unique product (QMI) and our manager expertise in this line of Paint Protection. We are glad that you are enjoying the easy maintainance and glossy shine even after 2 months. Without any doubt from us and our Principals, we know that it should deliver the result far more exceedingly.

The Benefits of our product will give your vehicle a long lasting shine, protection against water marks and birds dropping, it prevent color fading and oxidation, shield against ultra violet rays, easy maintainance which you are now experiencing without waxing or shampooing and ultimately helps you save more money in the long term.

hydron
Premium User hydron
1 forum posts Joined on 22-Jul-2015
Application of ToughGuard and QMI Paint Sealant  Posted on 28-Jul-2015
I send my car to the IMM Branch on 22 Jul. Initially took up the $899 package but decided to try the $1599 package which includes the windscreen and all windows coating. Though my car is silver in colour, one can tell the paint work has more gloss in it after the application. It is now a week after the application the glossiness is still there. Cleaning of the car has also become much easier all I need is a bucket of water and a microfiber cloth and it takes less than an hour and my car is back to the same condition when it was first applied.
26-Aug-2015

We are glad that you are satisfied with our QMI Paint Sealant with combination with ToughGuard paint protection coating package that was priced attractively to your understanding after we had explained the goodness of our products and its technology. These products offer you the real world protection and easy maintainace for your vehicle cosmetic paint work which you can now clearly experienced for yourself.

We could like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing in to compliment our products. We also believed that an educated buyer are our best customer. Thank you!

Merchant Logo QMI ToughGuard Car Grooming Centre