Related Articles

Citroen launches its all new MPVs here

Citroen launches the Grand C4 Picasso

Citroen updates C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso

Tyre shops in Singapore with wide variety of rims

Past Car
Models no longer being sold by local distributors.
Model unavailable since Nov 2016
   Consumer Reviews of Citroen Grand C4 Picasso

4.5/5 Reliability
3.5/5 Features
4.5/5 Interior Design
4/5 Engine Performance
15 out of 17 (88.2%) reviewers said they would recommend this vehicle to a friend.

•  « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »
Xtacee
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Oct-2019
Power packed in just a 1.2L MPV  Posted on 10 Oct 2019

I am the owner of the Grand Spacetourer petrol 1.2L EAT8 variant.

When I went for a test drive with my whole family (3 generations) and we were all impressed by how graceful the car rev even with full load of 5 adults one kid in the car on just a 1.2L. Compared to my previous 1.6L car, it certainly impresses and performed better.

Interior wise we are all happy with the finishing and how easy the seats fold down flat to accommodate our big family. Everyone is comfortable and have enough leg space in all 3 rows. When compared across MPVs, this is one of the rare ones that offer aircon vents for the middle and 3rd row as well.

With questions going off non stop from the young to the old, my SE JOHNSON Soh took time and was patient to explain to everyone, even though he have to do a few repeats. We were all happy with his non pushy attitiude and service so we placed an order on the same day.
After sales service was good as well. JOHNSON was always responsive to my question and took extra effort on his side to manage my timelines and facilitate the paperwork. Do look for him at Citroen showroom!

Spacious 7 seater
Exterior design not as boxy as other MPV
Easy to drive and park
Intuitive touchscreen panel
Aircon vents for 2nd and 3rd row
2nd row with 3 individual seats - child seats friendly
Smooth transition across gears in auto mode
Big windscreen

Small Storage drawers and compartments
No memory seat
No moon/sun roof option

mrs
mrs
Spacious and made sense  Posted on 06 Oct 2019

Shortlisted a few cars within the MPV segment for the past year. This makes the most sense in terms of comfort, assesibility to back row and space. Served by a sincere lady named Cleo who wasn't pushy and patient to let me decide. This car kinds of sells itself once you get behind wheel.

Space

Unnecessary feature like the massage seats for front seats. Could have made it optional with a reduction in price.
No blind spot detector and monochromatic mirror.

6269
Most POPULAR MPV  Posted on 06 Oct 2019

Most family friendly, comfortable and fuel efficient MPV. Superior suspension. Cool LED daytime running lights. 2nd and 3rd row air-con. Longest wheelbase in its class. Spacious in rows 2 and 3.

pauline_k
New Grand C4 Space Tourer  Posted on 06 Oct 2019

The new grand C4 Space Tourer look spacious. The interior design look comfortable. Especially the 3rd row seat more room for the legs. I was served by a helpful sales consultant Cleo Teo.

The design of the car

The driver seats doesn't come with auto adjustment.

JohnnyTeo29
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Jul-2018
Practical and spacious  Posted on 28 Nov 2018

Just bought the Grand C4 SpaceTourer last month and it's been a comfortable experience. So we just shifted into a 4 room HDB as my wife and I are expecting again. So with my parents and a helper, I thought we should move to a bigger car too! And this is just right! I love the spaciousness, and it's got great practical touches too. The height of windscreen is amazing too, when you compare to other continental cars. More importantly, the seats are comfortable and flexible so that we can fit the whole family plus travel luggages for our road trips to Malaysia! Weekend grocery shopping is now made easy with the hands free electric tailgate for greater convenience when you have yoru hands full. Foldable seats at the 2nd row optimises the space when we need to transport bulky buys at Ikea.

1. Very convenient hands-free electric tailgate.
2. Flexible seats.
3. Spaciousness.

Nothing, as of now :)

ZRC77
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Nov-2018
Mofotst Comfortable MPV !!!  Posted on 08 Nov 2018

Had been searching a MPV for the family since 3 months ago. After much researched we decided to shortlist GrandC4 Spacetourer, Touran and Prius+. After all the test drives we narrow down to GC4 Spacetourer and Touran. As our current ride is Toyota Wish, after test driving Prius+ feel that it is nothing better than our current ride. When we test drive with 6 of us the car seems to be lack of power. The plastic interior also turn us off. After a second round of test drive with Spacetourer and Touran, we felt that 3rd rowl seating for Touran is not as comfortable as Spacetourer and we are uncertain of the DSG gearbox. We decided Spacetourer will be our family car for the next ride. My kids loves the 3rd row blower and the charging point. My wife love the hands-free tail gate and the apple Carplay. Although it is just a 1.2L, with the whole family + my parents this car really surprise us. Pick up is good as well as road handling.Gear changes are smooth too. Hope this car will serve as well for the next few years. Good Luck!

Road handling

No Sunroof

spho1
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Oct-2018
Really nice and comfortable!  Posted on 17 Oct 2018

I have owned Korean, Japanese and German cars. The Grand C4 Spacetourer is my 1st French car. And I must say, it is my most comfortable car!
This car is a 'beast', but with a small (1.2L) engine. The engine is quiet and the insulation is excellent. No need to increase radio volume to 'cut' external noise!
Being only 1.2L, it is not meant for speeding, which is perfect for the shorts trips we made in Singapore. You just cruise comfortably in it.
The interior space is excellent, with the 2nd row being able to sit 3 adults comfortably. The 3rd row is a bit tight, though; More for kids and teenagers.
The build-in features and accessories are great.
Great car for comfortable family trips!

- Quiet engine
- Excellent insulation
- Good level of features and accessories
- Excellent interior space
- Low road tax!

- The infortainment system do 'hang' occasionally
- A 'beast' with only 1.2L is underpowered.
Then again, it is meant for comfort, not speed.

alexljw12
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Jul-2018
Everything I do for my family  Posted on 28 Jul 2018

My wife & I have 3 kids and all together they are my world. I work in an office and my wife takes care of the kids at home, dropping them off to school and the youngest to nursery, and then has to pick them up again.

So you see why I needed a car with more space, and also most importantly, safety! What we do is, I drive the car to work in the morning with my wife and she drives the car back. Then she drops off the kids and picks them up and then she picks me up in the evening. I stay near CBD, so not too far distance but with so many trips up and down, it really adds up. Which is why, I bought the Grand C4 Picasso as it has all the latest safety features and luckily, great efficiency too. The car has 7 seats, so even when my parents come to visit on weekends, we're all comfy. Cool dashboard that lets me drive clutter free with only important updates. Perfect 7 seater MPV for the family.

Adjustable front seats and 2nd row seats
Spaciousness
Apple CarPlay
Hands free height adjustable tailgate

No sunroof

bengkl
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Jul-2018
Tons of space for family outings  Posted on 13 Jul 2018

I’m usually busy working all week, but on Sundays we almost always go for picnics at ECP, along with my parents. And now, my father is beginning to need a wheelchair to get around. It was time to trade in my tiny Hyundai and upgrade to a GC4P. It’s got all the space I’ll ever need for family and their baggage. Seems like a good investment as the kids grow up too. What really wowed me was the experience while driving with the superior suspension system, it delivers a comfortable ride for the family! Felt like I made a great decision!

Design
Suspension
Spaciousness
Apple CarPlay Connectivity

No sunroof

Jeremy_tan_141
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Jul-2018
Finally upgraded to a European MPV  Posted on 06 Jul 2018

After shopping around with the wifey, we finally settled on the Grand C4 Picasso. Initially, we were looking for the diesel variant, but during our test drive we were surprised that the turbocharged petrol variant is relatively powerful. Now driving it for half a year, it was the right choice as the suspension on the Picasso offers my little ones a really comfortable ride especially on bumpy surfaces, which they always complained before. And my, we truly love the interior which is a huge difference compared to the Civic that we last drove. So roomy and the flexible configuration of the seats allows us ample space when we are packing for road trips to Malaysia. The seats are very comfortable in the way they are designed especially for long distance drives. Perfect car for the family!

1) Spaciousness

2) Placement of IU

CharlesTan_216536
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Jun-2018
Perfect car for families!  Posted on 06 Jul 2018

Love the Grand C4 Picasso as it is spacious with easy entry especially for the in-laws and children and really flexible layout with individual seats for the family. The 1.2 Turbocharged engine is surprisingly powerful and provides a comfortable and enjoyable drive. The kids love the Apple CarPlay function to access their favourite music.The height adjustable electric tailgate does wonders for convenience especially during grocery shopping weekend

Appreciate the design and spacious layout of the interior which is perfect for a family day out.

Nil

DWD
DWD
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Jun-2018
Most spacious and comfortable ride ever owned  Posted on 30 Jun 2018

Got my new ride last month, loving the space and comfort am getting. Truth be told it was a leap of faith for me and my family given that its a 1,200 cc powering a MPV. However the test drive was pretty decent with quite some low end torque so we decided to go for it. Coming from a mass market, the interior build quality felt good and the layout is pretty neat and visually pleasant especially with the large colour display. My wife loves the remote boot closing button without which she would have a challenge closing the boot like in my last ride. One thing I realized is that the 3rd row come with a blower which I haven't seen in other MPV this size, good feature to have given that my kids always hoard the 3rd row and it doesn't get too hot. Looking forward to take the car up north for a long drive, I think the comfort will come in handy. All in as an overall package I feel its quite value for money, good timing for me to try a conti within my budget.

1) Spaciousness

3) No front sensors

opgamerkkhk
62 forum posts Joined on 15-Nov-2016
Try your luck  Posted on 08 Jun 2018
I will not recommend this vehicle to a friend

Already tested 1.2&1.6 engines. Before thenew engines came, the diesels had reasonable performance to value ratio. But ever since the evs in 2018, the 1.2 and 1.6 has shot up in price. The prince engine (1.6)offered sufficient power,just enough when fully loaded. Along the alexandra road, when floored, alot of vibration and rattles.Disappointingly, the 1.2 had powered tailgate on offer but the poor performance made it exit my shortlist.

1.Powered boot at this price
2.futuristic interior
3.Spacious 3rd row(about same as touran)
4.3rd row air con!!!

5.scratchy plastics from 2nd row onwards, and below seats

NeoBoonChing
0 forum posts Joined on 21-May-2018
Value for money for the space and features provided  Posted on 21 May 2018

Easy to Handle, especially the features of electric tailgate with a motion sensor is so convinence. A bit disappointed that 1.2 model did not come with side mirror blindspot sensor indicator light and full moon roof.

Overall design.

Engine too rough for 1.2 model.

Jaho
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Apr-2006
Best driving experience so far  Posted on 30 Jun 2017

I just bought a Grand C4 Picasso in May 2017. I recommend this car for a family of 5. Very comfortable in the driving experience as compare to my previous Jap cars. Very roomy space in the cabin and the seats are simply awesome.

The diesel powered car gave me 600km for almost 3/4 tank. Still have 1/4 more ti go for another 100km ++/. Before I bought this car, I have test Mazda 5, Chevolet Orlando, Renault and Honda Jade . This C4 gave me the best feeling .. 5 yrs of free maintenance package for oil change.

What I like best: the steering and driving of the car. acceleration from D3 D4 and D5 to D6 gear is very smooth and powerful feel for such a big car. The space inside the cabin is the best that you have to seat inside to experience.

what I dislike: the D2 gear seems to have harder engine braking than the rest of the gear. Find the pick up laggy at D2 especially when you accelerate after filter lane. Second thing I dislike is the all touchscreen control even the aircon control.

•  « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »