Related Articles

The cars we have grown to love in 2016

BMW M2 Coupe is a worthy successor to the BMW 1M

The BMW M2 Competition is one special car

Supreme Cars offers quality pre-loved cars

Car Review - BMW M Series M2 Coupe 3.0 Competition (A)
08 Mar 2019  |  BMW M Series Reviews
The BMW M2 Competition is a special and brilliant celebration of dynamic excellence, driving pleasure and singular purpose.
   Consumer Reviews of BMW M Series M2 Coupe

4.5/5 Reliability
5/5 Interior Design
4/5 Engine Performance
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this vehicle to a friend.

Louzy77
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Jun-2016
Best BMW I have owned  Posted on 22 Jun 2016

This is the most touted BMW of the year and it does not fail to deliver one bit. Having previously owned the BMW 335i with a N55 engine that was heavily modified and pumping out 370 bhp whp (dynoed) I was a little concerned about buying a car with the same engine and HP. Boy was I proven wrong. This car is a complete package. From M4 mecahnicals to trim line, handling and performance I am over the moon. It is an eye turner and fantastic M car. Theride is firm but enjoyable enough as a daily driver. It comfortably sits 4 adults and is a practical sports car.

Style, shape, colour (long beach blue a stunner), trim, interior nice leather with blue stitching, very good idrive. Engine and the active drive sound. The engine note is glorious and in sport mode the crackling fro the exhaust thrilling. THe grip and cornering is superb with balance and poise. No nasty surprises. In comfort mode the car is refined and quiet yet ready to deliver gob smacking power.

Wish the price was lower but we get what we pay for! Munich has been excellent too. Well done

Tay86
6 forum posts Joined on 25-May-2015
Beautiful M2  Posted on 17 Jun 2016

Had a very short stint in this car, but it definitely left a big impression on me. Love how it looks, very aggressive yet still looks compact. Inside its comfortable yet sporty. Rear seats are actually quite okay, but must sit very upright. Decent boot also.

the engine is really really sweet, makes a great noise and pulls like hell. Steering is very responsive and car feels very tight and grippy. Pity couldn't drive ti for longer.

- lovely engine