Related Articles

Audi expands Q2 lineup with 2.0 TFSI quattro

Audi Q2 1.0 TFSI S tronic lands in Singapore

Audi to reveal SQ2 at Paris Motor Show

Bell & Ross unveils new BR-X1 Military watch

Car Review - Audi Q2 1.0 TFSI S-tronic (A)
23 Aug 2017  |  Audi Reviews
It may be the littlest baby of the family, but the Audi Q2 1.0 makes better sense with its cheerful personality and more financially-prudent pricing.
vs
vs
Comparison Tests:
Audi Q2 vs Jeep Renegade vs MINI Cooper Countryman
   Consumer Reviews of Audi Q2

4/5 Reliability
4.5/5 Interior Design
4/5 Engine Performance
3 out of 3 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this vehicle to a friend.

DariusLim_195334
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Dec-2018
The most fun and cool car I've ever driven !  Posted on 31 Dec 2018

Bought my white Audi Q2 1.4 turbo TFSI engine last month and it appeared to be one of the best decisions I've made. Traded in my 5 year old BMW 5 series for this and to be very honest, I was initially concerned with the space. I owned a Mini Cooper and 3 series before this. The Q2 of course cannot be compared to the cabin space of a 5 series. But I wanted something fun and zippy to drive. Something with power that looks great on the road and at the same time fun to drive without being a fuel guzzler. Reviewing this from my experience, I'd say the Q2 has the best of both worlds of both the trendiness of the Mini Cooper and the moderness and style of an Audi. It's simply the most fun car I've driven! Superb handling on the roads. Interior cabin is kept simple so if you're looking for something techy and elaborate then you might consider the highest end model. Fuel economy is one to beat. This week I drove 179km on just one bar (out of 8 bars) of petrol. Full tank about $90.

Love the exterior daytime headlights as well as the interior mood lighting that allows you to play with lights (just like my old mini). Not to mention the fantastic sound system made by B&O. Fits 4 comfortably. 5 would be a squeeze. Good enough for me if you're mostly a solo driver like me.

All in all, if you're looking for a stylish yet fun car from a renowned brand that ticks all the right boxes and will not burn a huge hole in your pocket, the Q2 is the one for you.

Great look externally and internally
Powerful engine that packs in all the punches
Smooth right
Really fun to drive
Superb fuel economy
Feels solid
Great handling
Quiet even at 120km/h

Some models do not come with USB jacks and GPS
Suspension is slightly on the hard side
Screen is a tad small

bahomet
Premium User bahomet
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Jan-2014
Quirky design, surprisingly good handling  Posted on 24 Apr 2017

Check out this quirky looking hatch. To be honest, when I first laid eyes on it I wasn't sure what I felt about its design. It looks so weird. But the more I look at it, the more I'm starting to love it.

Beneath its exterior, the Q2 really surprised me. I expected it to be slow and handle poorly but it's actually pretty punchy and handles like a hot hatch.

This baby stands out wherever you go, it doesn't look like other Audis, packs some punch and handles pretty damn well. Good job Audi.

Styling
Performance

Doesn't feel premium

StreetFight3r
Premium User StreetFight3r
225 forum posts Joined on 24-Jan-2014
Handles like a hot hatch  Posted on 24 Mar 2017

The Audi Q2 is a real joy to drive. The four-pot turbocharged 1.4-litre cylinder-on-demand engine puts out some low end punch, perfect for overtaking and city driving.

The compact crossover handles like a hot hatch too. Swerve it around corners and it feels composed and firmly planted. Needless to say, the compactness of the Q2 makes it easy to drive around SG and easy to park in tight spaces.

Another thing that I like, some may not, is the quirky/funky design of the Q2. It stands out from other cars in its segment and is quite refreshing to look at.

Handles like a hot hatch
Low end punch from the engine
Quirky design

Build quality doesn't match its price tag

Audi Q2