Related Categories

Features
4.5/5 Performance
Design
4/5 Price
43 out of 43 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

•  « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
RaymondLee_167875
3 forum posts Joined on 07-May-2017
One of the top tier tyre for maximum performance, reliable and comfort ever created  Posted on 02 Jun 2018

Audi A4

Good handling and gives you so much confidence when you drive . High resistance to aquaplaning and a short stopping distance on both wet and dry surfaces. High lateral stability on wet roads, low rolling resistance.

The comfort level and it so quiet!!! Driving in the rain has never been so smooth and easy.

None.

JethroBay
Premium User JethroBay
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Mar-2015
Best Rubber  Posted on 01 Jun 2018

Honda Civic

These rubber have it all!!

Wet - grip are awesome. Been thru a few thick aquaplaning at NSHW and my ride does not ever "swing".

Dry - corner glue to the ground.

Brake - Distance shorter

Price - Economy

Overall best set of rubber I came across. Compare the values and performance

atka166
8 forum posts Joined on 12-May-2014
Great performance balanced with comfort - completely satisfied!  Posted on 01 Jun 2018

Ford Kuga

Tyre size installed: 235/50/18

I had the Goodyear Eagle F1 AS2 before and ran it until it was botak. I liked its grippiness in all weather conditions, but I found that it wore out surprisingly fast and became intolerably noisy. I decided to upgrade to the AS3 and had no regrets!

In terms of its performance in wet and dry conditions, I felt that they were about the same as the AS2 (but I'm not an expert to judge accurately la!). They do inspire some spirited driving and although my Kuga is a heavy car, the tires provided a lot of stability and grip even when I pushed hard around corners. Singapore's heavy torrential rains and 'ponding' do present many challenges in driving but a good set of tires like the AS3 does help ensure safety. Braking distance is also excellent - but I don't drive very fast so I never really need to jam-brake and fully test the capability. The main thing I liked about the AS3 is the comfort and quietness - I think they improved the compound used so the tires feel a bit softer than the AS2. Wear and tear also looks quite good so far.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the tires :)

- Grippiness in all weather conditions
- Good balance of performance and comfort
- Price is reasonable for a UHP tire
- Quiet

- So far nothing to dislike :)

Carlover69
Premium User Carlover69
2 forum posts Joined on 08-Jul-2011
Use for my 2rd car  Posted on 01 Jun 2018

Design 5/5 Price 5/5

Hyundai Tucson

Brake on shorter distance. Good for wet and dry road. Recommend to few friends. They also agree. Worth to try

reasonable price compare with other brand with same features

Versus83
Premium User Versus83
50 forum posts Joined on 22-Jun-2009
Exceptional performance tyres yet comfortable and with great value  Posted on 31 May 2018

Audi A4

Been on GYA3 245/35R19 tyres for 23,000km, have never regretted my choice and will say its my favourite tyres as compared to other tyres I have tried. I have ditched Michelin after I started on GYA2 with my ex-ride Legacy GT.

It's a well balanced performance tyres with exceptional performance in dry and wet grip and yet provides comfort, not forgetting its low noise level even at high speed on NSHW.

These tyres give you confidence on the road and is well suited for climate like Singapore. During rainy days, went through a pool of water at 80km/hr and my ride did not aquaplane.

Compared to competitors, GYA3 offers value for money and yet fares greatly in performance tyres category.

I have recommended GYA3 to 2 friends of mine who made a switch from their usual brands and all I can say, they are loving it and were surprised at what GYA3 have to offer.

Exceptional performance in dry and wet grip
Comfortable and low noise level
Sidewalls are not too stiff or soft
Rim protector

Can't think of any at the moment

ZhunBo
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jul-2013
Better braking control  Posted on 17 May 2018

Audi A6

Was on AS2 previously and proceed to try AS3 due to more affordable price as compare to other European performance tyres.

Same as AS2, it gives reasonably good handling. AS3 give better braking control as compared to AS3.

Noise wise, it seems to have improved when compared to AS2.

- Handling and better braking control.
- The price

- Hoping for a stronger side wall.

Power69
Premium User Power69
2 forum posts Joined on 15-Apr-2012
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3  Posted on 14 May 2018

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5

Lexus GS300

Great performance tyres on dry & wet roads, high resistance to the recent heavy rain aquaplaning.
Comfort & noise level are still fine as I just these tyres for the past 3 weeks.

Comfortable, overall good performance with good & safe braking in wet and dry road.

Nothing at the present moment.

alextan22288
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Jul-2016
Best Tyres in the rain  Posted on 08 Jan 2018

Volkswagen Golf

Was previously on Assy2 for the past 2 years, tyres were worn after 50k kms. Which is pretty impressive considering it's UHP tyres.

Was deciding between PS4, Re003 and Assy3 for my replacement set. Price and confidence in Goodyear made me go back to Assy3.

Assy3 tyres were quieter and better in the rain than its predecessor.

-Grip in dry
-Fantastic grip in wet
-Quiet ride

-Sidewalls feels a little softer than Assy2

Jknof
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Aug-2013
Excellent performance tyres!  Posted on 03 Oct 2016

Volkswagen Scirocco

Have read about the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres, but unable to have the chance to try it. With the new ride, proceed to get an upgrade to the new Asymmetric 3 (the latest version than Asymmetric 2). Initial days of testing of the tyres was normal, grip was okay and reasonable handling. What please me was able to test it wet grip on a rainy day. It was better than what I expect. Felt able to drive and handling better on raining days.

The wet grip performance

The price, even though it was one of the lower price performance tyres.

Bulaien
Premium User Bulaien
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Apr-2012
Great performance  Posted on 20 Aug 2016

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5

Audi A5

This tyre gave really good driving experience and produce little noise. They are reponsive and comfort to the ride.

Low noise

Nothing

JonPassat08
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Jun-2013
Excellent grip and braking performance  Posted on 29 Jul 2016

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 3/5

Audi A4

Got a Pre-Love car and the first replacement that I always do is to change the tyres. Done some search online and get to know this new tyre pattern. Initial feel is the grip performance is good and excellent traction. For noise level wise, I feel that it can be slightly better. Maybe cos it is not a comfort tyre. Read some reviews online that the side wall is bit on the soft end. Personally I find it still okay. Overall, will recommend this pattern for those who am greatly into excellent and control.

Excellent grip and braking performance

Not a comfort tyre

Condoviper
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Sep-2013
Love the low noise of a performance tyre  Posted on 04 Jul 2016

Audi A6

Got a set of AS3 to replace existing ones. Was comparing this AS3 and aso PS4. Went to do some research online and get to know that both kinda good and have their own cons.

Eventually set my mind of AS3. Grip peformance on both wet and dry are quite good. What really please me is that it seems to be less road noise as compare to existing ones.

Low noise

Reasonable good performance tyres  Posted on 01 Jul 2016

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 3/5 Price 4/5

Jaguar XF

Compare to other brands of similar sports tyres, I feel that the tyre is bit softer. Drip wise is same level at other premium brands. But I do find the comfort and noise level is better than those of similar class. Overall a good performance tyre at the price.

Less noise as compare to other performance tyres

Soft