Related Categories

Features
4.5/5 Performance
Design
4/5 Price
15 out of 15 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

159er
Premium User 159er
583 forum posts Joined on 25-Apr-2011
Good all rounder tyre  Posted on 11 May 2018

Honda Accord

Decided to try this tyre on my ride back in Dec 2017 after strong recommendation from my usual tyre workshop. My old tyres (2yrs old, 40K mileage) was almost wear off and getting more and more noisy. Upon installation of F1A3, was surprised that the tyre noise was still very prominent. Went back to workshop and asked if its usual. Upon further checks, found out 1 of my wheel bearing has worn and it could be the cause for the noise. Changed out and immediately felt the difference.

Dry Grip - As good as my previous Pirelli P7. Give me confidence during bend/turn.
Wet Grip - As advertised/recommended, felt better than P7.
Noise - On par with P7 when it was still new. For a tyre that provides this level of grip, am happy with the low noise.

The grip it gives when taking a bend/turn.
The low noise despite its grippy surface.

Nothing to complain after 5 months of usage.

Buadongdong
Premium User Buadongdong
NOS-ed
2344 forum posts Joined on 22-Nov-2013
Nice All-Rounder tyres without compromising on grip and comfort  Posted on 11 May 2018

Design 4/5 Price 3/5

Honda City

The tyres gave me sufficient grip when i was on the nshw and it was raining so the roads are well soaked. Never once I aqua-planned and lost grip whilst testing.
The tyres are quiet and comfortable. While some say that the thread wear is fast, I beg to differ. Since it is more towards a comfort tyre, it would mean that the wear rate would be lower than that of a tyre that grips the road like glue. Lower rolling resistance also enhances FC if Im not wrong.There is also seems like a bulge when installed on my rims but i've somehow accustomed to the look already. Some said it acts as a rim protector. Am already not bothered by the looks and enjoying the comfort.

Comfort, low noise, rim protector, gives confidence

The price. Quite expensive for my size of 205/45/17. Was thinking of asking GY why 225/45/17 is $30/pc cheaper than my size? My size less material and smaller so technically should be cheaper no??

ZhunBo
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jul-2013
Better braking control  Posted on 17 May 2018

Design 4/5 Price 5/5

Audi A6

Was on AS2 previously and proceed to try AS3 due to more affordable price as compare to other European performance tyres.

Same as AS2, it gives reasonably good handling. AS3 give better braking control as compared to AS3.

Noise wise, it seems to have improved when compared to AS2.

- Handling and better braking control.
- The price

- Hoping for a stronger side wall.

Power69
Premium User Power69
2 forum posts Joined on 15-Apr-2012
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3  Posted on 14 May 2018

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5

Lexus GS300

Great performance tyres on dry & wet roads, high resistance to the recent heavy rain aquaplaning.
Comfort & noise level are still fine as I just these tyres for the past 3 weeks.

Comfortable, overall good performance with good & safe braking in wet and dry road.

Nothing at the present moment.

alextan22288
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Jul-2016
Best Tyres in the rain  Posted on 08 Jan 2018

Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Volkswagen Golf

Was previously on Assy2 for the past 2 years, tyres were worn after 50k kms. Which is pretty impressive considering it's UHP tyres.

Was deciding between PS4, Re003 and Assy3 for my replacement set. Price and confidence in Goodyear made me go back to Assy3.

Assy3 tyres were quieter and better in the rain than its predecessor.

-Grip in dry

0 forum posts Joined on 14-Aug-2013
Excellent performance tyres!  Posted on 03 Oct 2016

Design 4/5 Price 5/5

Volkswagen Scirocco

Have read about the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres, but unable to have the chance to try it. With the new ride, proceed to get an upgrade to the new Asymmetric 3 (the latest version than Asymmetric 2). Initial days of testing of the tyres was normal, grip was okay and reasonable handling. What please me was able to test it wet grip on a rainy day. It was better than what I expect. Felt able to drive and handling better on raining days.

The wet grip performance

The price, even though it was one of the lower price performance tyres.

Bulaien
Premium User Bulaien
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Apr-2012
Great performance  Posted on 20 Aug 2016

Audi A5

This tyre gave really good driving experience and produce little noise. They are reponsive and comfort to the ride.

Low noise

Nothing

JonPassat08
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Jun-2013
Excellent grip and braking performance  Posted on 29 Jul 2016

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 3/5

Audi A4

Got a Pre-Love car and the first replacement that I always do is to change the tyres. Done some search online and get to know this new tyre pattern. Initial feel is the grip performance is good and excellent traction. For noise level wise, I feel that it can be slightly better. Maybe cos it is not a comfort tyre. Read some reviews online that the side wall is bit on the soft end. Personally I find it still okay. Overall, will recommend this pattern for those who am greatly into excellent and control.

Excellent grip and braking performance

Not a comfort tyre

Condoviper
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Sep-2013
Love the low noise of a performance tyre  Posted on 04 Jul 2016

Audi A6

Got a set of AS3 to replace existing ones. Was comparing this AS3 and aso PS4. Went to do some research online and get to know that both kinda good and have their own cons.

Eventually set my mind of AS3. Grip peformance on both wet and dry are quite good. What really please me is that it seems to be less road noise as compare to existing ones.

Low noise

0 forum posts Joined on 26-Aug-2013
Reasonable good performance tyres  Posted on 01 Jul 2016

Design 3/5 Price 4/5

Jaguar XF

Compare to other brands of similar sports tyres, I feel that the tyre is bit softer. Drip wise is same level at other premium brands. But I do find the comfort and noise level is better than those of similar class. Overall a good performance tyre at the price.

Less noise as compare to other performance tyres

Soft