Related Categories

Featured Products

Editor's Review
The Bridgestone S007A - is it the perfect all-round performance tyre?
21-11-2018  |  's Review
We went up north to find out if the performance oriented Bridgestone Potenza S007A is a good all-rounder for the daily as well as spirited driving. Read More »
   Consumer Reviews of Bridgestone Potenza S007A

Features
5/5 Performance
Design
4/5 Price
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

kobayashiGT

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 5/5

I installed this on
Honda Accord

Been waiting to try these tyres for months. And I finally get my hands (grip) on it! I have been Bridgestone fans all along when I am still driving my puny Suzuki Carry, I have also been using Bridgestone. And now I manage to try the new S007A. This is a predecessor of the S001 which is already a very remarkable tyre.

The performance of S007A is responsive during dry weather as it has good steering feedback and it gives me more confidence with cornering.

During wet weather driving, which recently always rain. I have tested the tyres and I must say the performance of the wet is superb. It is still grippy during the wet.

And the tyres price itself very competitive among its competitor. It is delightful that the Bridgestone agent position the price so closely matched with other brands PI's models. It gives me more confidence to buy it.

Maybe I will write another feedback about the wear life as I cannot determine yet for now.

Superb wet driving conditions.
Grippy
good feedback.
Competitive pricing

Tyre pattern looks normal and bland. (but it still works like magic!)

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer
Dissidence
68 forum posts Joined on 25-Nov-2005
Ultra grippy street tyres  Posted on 30 Sep 2019
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 3/5 Price 4/5

I installed this on
Peugeot 308

Was a PS fan and then Asy fan for price vs performance until I tried S001. When driven hard and pushed to the limit in the dry, the S001, gave awesome grip compared to the Asy (at the expense of tire wear). Also very comfortable tires compared to the Asy. Once it became hard to get S001, I returned to Asy. After being spoilt with the comfort of S001, hated how uncomfortable the Asy were while not giving as much grip at the limit as the S001. Hence, when S007a became available(as a replacement for the S001), I jumped at the chance to change out of the Asy in to these. What I can say it's that the sidewall on these are noticeably harder than the S001, but does not feel as harsh as Asy or P-zeros for that matter. Despite being harder than its predecessor-the S001, dry and wet grip are way up. I can't force the rear of the car to lose traction mid corner anymore. I've really had to change the way I drive with these tyres. They're definitely a class up in terms of grip from the S001. Even after a few months of hard driving- 2 trips to Mersing, I'm surprised at how well these tyres are wearing for the amount of grip that they have. On the old S001, they'd be mid way through their thread depth.

Pure dry and wet grip

Harder sidewall compared to the S001.
Too grippy. I'd take the S001 again for how fun those tyres were. Grippy and allows you to break traction if you push them hard enough.