Related Categories

Featured Products

Editor's Review
The Dunlop Veuro VE303 offers silence and performance
23-01-2019  |  's Review
The Dunlop Veuro VE303 is made in Japan, and is the tyre you want if you are looking for silence, comfort, and improved wear life. Read More »
   Consumer Reviews of Dunlop Veuro VE303

Features
4/5 Performance
Design
5/5 Price
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Hongliang
29 forum posts Joined on 15-Nov-2009
Great performance for its price  Posted on 21 Oct 2019
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 5/5 Price 5/5

I installed this on
Renault Koleos

I have had it for more than 1000km and drove to seremban and back via north south highway after running in around 200km.

I am no expert in tires so can only compare subjectively with my previous Bridgestone t001 and continental csc5.

In terms of handling and quietness, I felt this is on par or better than T001. I drove hard and fast on NSH and felt very stable with this tires. But I felt csc5 was still better handling, even though it's around the same or maybe slightly noiser than the VE303.

Driving over water puddles is excellent and stable, the car wasn't even dragged down when I went over water pools on highway. Impressive. It definitely does not lose out in that aspect to my previous 2 tires and I think it's better than the T001.

My issue with CSC5 was that the thread wear is low and I had to change it pretty early. VE303 is marketed as high thread wear so it remains to be proven but at least there is that assurance given upfront by Dunlop.

The feedback from the road is good band probably on par with T001 but once again, I felt feedback from csc5 was better.

If it doesn't degrade significantly over its run length, I will probably use it again.

Installed in a diesel powered Renault kadjar.

Price
Responsiveness
Stiff sidewalls
Quiet

There are definitely better tires out there but for the price, this is a great pair of tyres.

Mikelim8116
1 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2009
New tyre  Posted on 30 Jan 2019
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 5/5

I installed this on
Kia Cerato

Saw new dunlop tyre review.
Just installed after oem Nexen Nblue become a bit noisey.
Will review after 10K rides