Related Categories

Features
4.5/5 Performance
Design
4.5/5 Price
13 out of 13 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Shox87
Premium User Shox87
1344 forum posts Joined on 22-Feb-2007
Best Sounding Component Speakers I've Ever Used!  Posted on 19 Feb 2019

Mitsubishi Evolution

Was in a dilemma to keep the old setup of my used vehicle I just purchased or to redo the whole system due to sub standard workmanship of the previous owner's installer. I listened to the demo speakers and they literally blew me away.
Coming from using the Helix 62C Component Speakers on my previous car, I dare say it is definitely a big leap in terms of sound quality. The voice and sounds are so crisp and it just feels I'm in the audience of the performance. Definitely worth every sweat and blood shed for my hard earned money!

Superb Crisp Sound , Amazing Vocals, and The Consistency Across all Sound Ranges

Not to joke around, but seriously, I do not like that my drives are so short!
Sound systems like these need long drives !

Kkkhoo
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Mar-2012
Esatto Comado CO-D6  Posted on 28 Jul 2019

Mercedes-Benz E250

Totally blown away by how this little device can do wonders . Was skeptical at first as I've previously spent a lot more on ICE using lots of amps , speakers etc but never even came close to what just the Esatto DSP/Amp has achieved . Believe it or not , and all this with stock speakers at the moment . The separation , sound staging and clarity with only several minutes of tuning by the master tuner Ted . Imagine what this can do with better speakers ! Truly impressed and will highly recommend it !

Great quality service , friendly and honest . Masterful tuner. Does not oversell and recommendations that have really exceeded expectations and even great value and sound quality !

None

Peterblack
22 forum posts Joined on 13-Jun-2011
Versatile AMP/DSP  Posted on 08 Jul 2019

Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Mitsubishi Outlander

This AMP/DSP is very versatile. Both AMP & DSP are integrated and the small form factor makes it very easy to be position in tight places. I am also able to connect my phone to it and play direct, bypassing my HU. Its like a moving theatre now. Functions of the DSP can also be accessed via an app in your phone.

Small form factor and versatility.

Non for the monment.

Leetseyew
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Aug-2012
Surprised the sound of this DSP compared to others i have listened in the past  Posted on 27 Jun 2019

Kia Cerato

Came down to AutoImage Entreprise to put some soundproofing on my doors. I saw they brought in this brand Esatto DSP and enquired about it. I myself have already installed a subwof, amp and audio system speakers and tweeter before. Ted (the boss) asked me if I would like to test the Esatto DSP in my car. I asked him wouldnt that take 3-4 hours? He connected it to my car in less than 20 mins. I listened to it and was surpised how clear my spotify music sounded now. I was able to differentiate the vocal from the bass and tremble. It sounded like i am in a concert there. I thought I had a very good ICE but now i had to have this DSP ! It was installed and tuned and i am now more satisfied with my purchase.

A high quality DSP that i can control via App through bluetooth on my mobile. It really does make a difference in ICE.

Nil

johnwong123
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jun-2019
Installation of esatto comado D6  Posted on 26 Jun 2019

Toyota Camry

Last time I was using another sound stream mono block but it wasn't helping in my overall sound system. So I went to look for Ted, he recommend me to install esatto comado D6 and remove the ound stream mono block. Now the overall sound system is perfect. Hence I will recommend my friend to come look for Ted for his experience and advise.

The overall experience with Ted and his people, they provide me with great service. Ted is patient and understand his customer needs.

Nothing.

wenzhao96
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Jun-2019
Best sounding speaker yet  Posted on 03 Jun 2019

Nissan Sylphy

Changing to this speaker was one of the best decision ever made. Improves the driving experience as well as the overall ambience of the car. It brings out the clarity of every music, every details of the music.

Everything about this speaker

None

Ramseisi
Premium User Ramseisi
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Mar-2019
Transformed my listening pleasure  Posted on 19 Mar 2019

Mitsubishi Outlander

This is my second time installing an esatto product. I did a first installation of 2pairs of audio sound evo speakers n tweeters and an esatto sub. It improved my sound tremendously when i stream from spotify. But 50% Of the time i listen to the radio, so the same song when heard on the radio compared to spotify difference is like heaven and earth.

But after installing the dsp, although there is still a difference. Its a small one. Now when i hear drum beats or drops on the radio, there is a power to the sound. So now it doesnt matter that if i stream from spotify orradio. Both sounds are just as enjoyable.

This is a two in one, dsp and amp. So the space taken up is small.

When I connect directly to the dsp Bluetooth, i can only control spotify via the phone and not my car steering controls. Makes it a hassle. If I connect through the HU , others say there will be a drop in data quality thou i dont feel it.

Dark_angle27
Premium User Dark_angle27
1 forum posts Joined on 12-Jan-2009
Esatto Comando CO-D6 & Esatto Passive Subwoofer  Posted on 05 Mar 2019

Kia Sorento

Had initially installed a pair of full-range tweeter and changed out both front and rear door speakers myself. Was rather please with the improved sound quality. But after installing the Esatto DSP-Amp and Passive Subwoofer at Autoimage and tuned by Ted, the sound quality is now at a totally different level. The sound is so much clearer and the soundstage is so wide and surround now. I can actually hear soft sounds like bird chirping which I couldn't hear in my original setup. Perfect match with my Hi-Res DAP connected thru bluetooth to the DSP.

Small package providing both DSP and Amp in one. Able to speak normally even when playing songs at louder volume, due to the clarity. Able to hear the songs clearly on low volume. Auto switch between bluetooth and HU.

Nil

sweeching
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Feb-2019
Good performance for Esatto Comado CO-D6 DSP  Posted on 23 Feb 2019

Toyota C-HR

I have just installed an Esatto CO-D6 DSP into my Toyota CHR with the original Stereo player and I am very convinced that the DSP suits me best. The sound clarity and the surround effect made me felt that the listening environment is bigger than my car!

Don't have to invest lots of $$$$ for a very good sound experience.

The new technology allow me to control different type of sound staging and different types of mood according to my requirement.

The blue-tooth compatibility with my handphone allow me to enjoy my Spotify every time I get into my car.

Cannot see any.

Rodneyakj
0 forum posts Joined on 25-Mar-2006
Esatto Comado CO-D6 DSP upgrade. Very good!  Posted on 23 Feb 2019

Honda Accord

I have a Honda Accord 2015 model and did not want to modify the car original Player . I was recommended the Esatto Comado DSP CO-D6 without cutting any wires. The installation was quick and after Ted's Tuning , the sound quality was surprising good as compared to the original sound that I was bearing with for 3 years. I like the Bluetooth lossless quality and the fact that i can have 8 different settings for equalizer, sound stage and cross over points, the integration was seamless .

It is small, easy to hide and very powerful. Best of all, my wife cannot see it but she can hear the difference.

After the installation, it is so good that it started to poison me wanting to upgrade more.

DevarajViveganandam
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Feb-2019
Awesome DPS  Posted on 20 Feb 2019

Toyota C-HR

Using this DSP is like a breath of fresh air. I initially did not know which DSP to install. After listening to the Demo done by Ted from AutoImage Pte Ltd, i was sold. I knew i had to have it. It not only delivered great sound but also fit my budget.

I know that there probably are better DSPs out there but for this price, the quality and functions cannot be matched. I would highly recommend anyone thinking about enhancing their auto experience to try listening to this DSP in a demo.

My previous DSP was the Audison 8.9, now the music is so crisp that hearing music anywhere else just sounds so muted. This DPS is definitely worth it, if not a purchase then at least listening to it in a demo so you know what you are missing out on.

I love the fact that you can tune this on the fly using just your phone. Having all that customisation was a huge factor to me.

The clarity and the way it separates the sounds is amazing, i did not expect this at all for this price!

Honestly i dont know what there is not to like about this DSP. Its awesome!

Danllz
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Feb-2019
EAT - Esatto Amazes Totally  Posted on 01 Feb 2019

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 4/5 Price 3/5

Honda Odyssey

This system really resolves my dilemma between choosing to keep my original
HU (for the 360degree cam) and enjoy great sounds. By combining both the DSP and Amp in 1, it saves on precious real estate while evoking soul stirring quality music. Skipping pass all The technicalities, if seeing is believing, then let your ears be the best judge of this system.Definitely worth a trip down before u decide on your next Set up.

- Customisable and expandable range (paired with different speaker set up) to suit all various Budget
- save space

Good performance for an integrated DSP/Amp  Posted on 28 Jan 2019

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 4/5

Renault Scenic

The integrated Esatto DSP + Amp not only saves precious real estate in the car, but it also possesses exceptional DSP processing to produce really good music. The DSP processing surprisingly is better than many others at this price range. It also have many useful and practical features such as direct streaming of music from mobile devices to the DSP using Bluetooth - thus preventing loss of audio quality by bypassing the stock HU. Preset tuning configurations can also be easily changed via an mobile phone App to suit various scenarios if need be, e.G. For Family experience or Driver experience. The integrated Amp provides 50W RMS each channel which will be sufficient for both stock and the usual aftermarket speakers, although a higher output may be better to drive those power-hungry speakers. But at this price range, nothing to complain about design, performance and features.

- Direct Bluetooth streaming to DSP (bypass HU)
- Exceptional DSP processing
- Small and easy to hide away
- Reasonable pricing