Related Categories

Features
5/5 Performance
Design
5/5 Price
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

winsurf
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jul-2020
Passione Oro DSP 12 - Trust Your Years  Posted on 13 Jul 2020
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 4/5

I installed this on
Mercedes-Benz A250

With many car manufacturers focusing efforts into their vehicle interior digital interfaces to give prospective buyers an unique drivers' experience, you are simply left without much alternatives to improve on your ICE system apart from upgrading the stock speakers.

The days of changing an aftermarket head unit is limited due to fitment space, costs....Etc but mainly stuck with the integrated audio system that's linked to your vehicle overall aesthetics as well as electronics.

If you love music, enter the Passione line of DSPs. From the entry level right up to professional series (4 models to choose from). The best selling point of this product is the wiring harness that links the DSP unit to your ride's head unit regardless of the vehicle make, just plug and play whilst still maintaining your interior aesthetics.

Passione Oro DSP is a 12 channel system setup with built in amplifier/DSP/DAC all in a single unit hidden under the car seat. It is eventually fine tuned using a tuning software by the tuner.

Soundstage is balanced, neutral and not colored. Has beautiful rich tone, timbre and most importantly attack and accurate.

Reviews has always been subjective and pricing is another concern. However, I must add that it's relative to the overall audio setup an individual feels he desires or chooses. What better way than to audition it by listening to customers vehicles that's been done. Trust your ears to be the best judge and enjoy the wonderful world of music. Pretty certain you won't be disappointed. :)

Excellent workmanship and after sales service
Friendly staff without hard sell

Still waiting for the Passione DSP app for iPhone users that allows to change sound parameters on the fly

Reddevil78
1 forum posts Joined on 18-Feb-2008
Finally A Unit that can fits - CX9 12 Channel Speaker System  Posted on 11 Nov 2019
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 4/5

I installed this on
Mazda CX9

I have always went to Ted - Autoimage since 2012 and every time the sound quality and the customer service has been fantastic for the $ spent.

Thus, when I got my CX9 went around to a few well known audio shops for advisory and quotation but none had a solution that can leverage the existing system without compromising the usage of all the speakers in the current Bose setup.

Spoke to Ted, had a demo on the Estate 6 channel DSP/AMP and was blown away by the sound quality. Was informed that the 12 channel DSP/AMP will be in 3 weeks time and decided that "Leap of Faith" is required in life.

Installed the 12 channel Passione instead of the Esatto for more power as I replaced the current front 3 way speakers with my Helix P62C/P3M from previous ride. The result was awesome for some of the genres that Ted run through with me.

Going back again in 2 weeks time for some more tuning for my genre of songs after run-in.

1) 12 Channel System at reasonable price point.
2) 2 years warranty
3) No hardsell
4) Excellent worksmanship
5) Great customer service delivery

I hope that Apple will approve the "App" in App store so that Apple users won't lose out the flexibility of changing the profiles of the DSP.