Related Categories

Features
5/5 Performance
Design
5/5 Price
1 out of 1 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Reddevil78
1 forum posts Joined on 18-Feb-2008
Finally A Unit that can fits - CX9 12 Channel Speaker System  Posted on 11 Nov 2019
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 4/5

I installed this on
Mazda CX9

I have always went to Ted - Autoimage since 2012 and every time the sound quality and the customer service has been fantastic for the $ spent.

Thus, when I got my CX9 went around to a few well known audio shops for advisory and quotation but none had a solution that can leverage the existing system without compromising the usage of all the speakers in the current Bose setup.

Spoke to Ted, had a demo on the Estate 6 channel DSP/AMP and was blown away by the sound quality. Was informed that the 12 channel DSP/AMP will be in 3 weeks time and decided that "Leap of Faith" is required in life.

Installed the 12 channel Passione instead of the Esatto for more power as I replaced the current front 3 way speakers with my Helix P62C/P3M from previous ride. The result was awesome for some of the genres that Ted run through with me.

Going back again in 2 weeks time for some more tuning for my genre of songs after run-in.

1) 12 Channel System at reasonable price point.
2) 2 years warranty
3) No hardsell
4) Excellent worksmanship
5) Great customer service delivery

I hope that Apple will approve the "App" in App store so that Apple users won't lose out the flexibility of changing the profiles of the DSP.