Related Categories

Features
5/5 Performance
Design
5/5 Price
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

tiks
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Nov-2019
This DSP rocks  Posted on 09 Nov 2019
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 4/5

I installed this on
Subaru XV

Every couple of years, I will visit Ted from AutoImage to see how he can help tweak my car audio. My Helix Blue speakers and amp had served me well for many years, but I was wondering what could be done to improve the sound.
I was completely floored when he swapped my amp with the Passione DSP. The sound was so crisp and clear. I started streaming a live acoustic album and it was as if I was actually sitting in a concert hall. You stream your music directly via BT to the DSP, so your stock head unit is taken out if the equation. As always, AutoImage's service was prompt and excellent.

Great crisp sounds. Great value since the amp is built in

Nothing

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 5/5

I installed this on
Honda Fit

I had a Pioneer AVH-Z5250BT Head unit and thought that it would be great with my original car speakers. Until i chance upon the Passione Argento AT-D6 DSP and it really blow my mind. I can bypass the head unit and simply use Bluetooth and direct connect to the DSP and play using either Spotify, youtube or apple music and it is simply wonderful and easy to connect. You can feel the sound and staging of the music and can feel all the instruments from the song. Vocal is amazing and very consistent sound. So whatever you play, you can get it just by bluetooth connection and NO Wires needed. Also, this DSP is also connected to the Head unit so if i play CD or even using iphone apple play with iphone cable, it will still produce awesome qualtiy sound. But i prefer bluetooth direct connect to the DSP. Much Much easier.

Got it installed as soon as it arrive and they did it very fast. Passione Argento AT-D6 DSP and Esatto Comando Component speakers, tweeters, sub-woofer less than half a day.

Autoimage Ted and his staffs are all very nice and friendly and provided great service and advice for me. They are not pushy and works along with me on my budget. Simply awesome service all around. I am a happy man after this.

Awesome sound & easy to connect. Amazing Vocal & consistent sound across different music. Great service as well as after sales service. anytime can go back and ask them tune for you or even chit chat.

My driving time is still too short. need it to be longer to enjoy the music. as i dont think i can do that at home. lol.

spacer spacer spacer spacer