All Categories

Related Categories

Featured Products

Consumer Reviews of NOCO Jump Starter (GB40)

Features
5/5 Performance
Design
5/5 Price

Gman75
1 forum posts Joined on 28-Mar-2010
Compact, and such a solidly built jump starter!  Posted on 07 May 2021

Mitsubishi Evolution

The build quality is amazing, I have two other similar types of portable power bank jump starters, but this is the best by far with its feature packed list of uses. Think about it, such a compact device juicing out 1000 amps? Yes it's true.

But the best practical feature has got to be its "ultra safe" technology; No sparks, and no need to worry about connecting incorrectly as it would detect and warn the user, very useful!

1) compact, and one charge can last for more than a handful of jump starts if ever needed!

2) built in reverse polarity and spark-proof technology to make it it safe and easy to use

3) very bright light that has SOS and emergency strobes

What is there not to like? Some might say there are other lower priced portable power bank type of jump starters around, but that's also like comparing a pair of Bata shoes with Yeezy ones. The Noco GB40 is worth its price point!

spacer spacer spacer
bsocb707
0 forum posts Joined on 05-May-2021
MOST RELIABLE JUMP STARTER  Posted on 05 May 2021

Toyota C-HR

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST ABSOLUTE WORTHY INVESTMENT IVE BOUGHT, COMPACT STYLISH AND AWESOME. I HELPED A PERSON IN NEED AND HE WANTED TO OFFER ME CASH IN RETURN OF MY HELP, I DECLINED. ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT.

THE PACKAGING AND THE COMPACTNESS

SuLphatE
0 forum posts Joined on 03-May-2021
Reliable Portable Jumpstarter  Posted on 03 May 2021

Toyota C-HR

Got this NOCO Jump Starter recently, the packaging of the stuff are well pack. Tried using it to charge my phone and it's work perfectly. The design was sleek and small in size comparing to other jumpstarter.

The jumpstart wire provided inside was great. As it has reverse polarity protection, therefore i will not need to think where to plug the jumpstart wire. In addition, it can be use to charge phone and other electrical appliances.

Nil

LauJY
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Apr-2021
#1 jump starter Top seller on amazon  Posted on 29 Apr 2021

Skoda Octavia

One of the portable jump starters to help you eliminated the need to carry cumbersome jumper cables in your trunk as well as the stress of trying to flag someone down who might have them. It is designed to keep you powered up and on the road without worrying of a dead battery. It comes with a heavy-duty case that's made to withstand rugged and professional use with the same size as a portable power bank for smartphones.

It can used to charge my laptop as well as to jump start my car. It comes with torchlight too.

None.