Peugeot unveils new plug-in hybrid engine range

The stylish Peugeot 3008 has been refreshed

PureTech 1.2-litre awarded 2017 Engine of the Year

How to make your car more comfortable

Facelift - Peugeot 3008 1.2 PureTech EAT8 Allure Premium (A)
01 Mar 2021  |  Peugeot Reviews
Updated with a new frameless grille, LED head and taillights, the Peugeot 3008 now looks even better than before, making it an ever-attractive proposition.
   Consumer Reviews of Peugeot 3008

5/5 Reliability
5/5 Interior Design
4/5 Engine Performance

Retired_Uncle
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Oct-2021
Suits my retired needs  Posted on 13 Oct 2021

Car is great for a start.
Collected my car for 1 month and FC range from 14-15km/l
Quiet and comfort and the damper works well especially around my area.

I like the space of the boot that allow me to put 2 foldie for a short trip with my wife

The heigh suits and i get backache getting out of low sendan,

Dislike the saleMAN who pretend to be good before signing and turn out to be irresponsible.

bestycar
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jun-2021
Stylish, Comfortable and Unique SUV  Posted on 01 Jun 2021

Having read and heard a lot about Peugeot 3008 on all articles, I decided to pay a visit to showroom to experience it ourselves. And I must say that the car is very impressive and win our heart totally.
The design of Peugeot 3008 is very handsome and modern inside-out. The exterior is undoubtedly refreshing with new uplifted signature front grill design, and I'm sure it will stand out among a pool of cars in a car park or and a head turner while on the road. The interior i-cockpit design is also very impressive and well specs.

Other than the comfort, 3008 loaded with lot of safety features. 6 airbags, all round sensors, emergency brake assistance, lane keep assist, blind spot monitoring are just part of its premium features.

Larger Sunroof/Moonroof
A look that turn heads and stands out
Huge boot and auto tailgate.
Quiet cabin
fully customize digital cockpit
Wireless charging

Nothing as off now..

beatdrive
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Apr-2021
Love the facelifted front on this new 3008!  Posted on 18 May 2021

I have noticed quite alot of Peugeot 3008 on the roads, but just saw this new one on the road the other day and had to go to the showroom to have a look.

The new front end and rear LED lights make the 3008 look different and nicer than the previous one.

The test car I tried was the higher, Allure trim with panoramic sunroof and Nappa leather seats, very comfortable and nice to be in! The steering wheel design is interesting, and smaller than other cars, need to get used to.

Overall, the ride is comfortable, interior feels luxurious and high quality, nice car to have.

The looks are much nicer than before, LED lights are very good looking. Comfortable ride, quite spacious, well made interior.

Although it has 129 horsepower, and makes it a CAT A car, the old one had a 1.6 engine making alot more power. There should be a 1.6 version so people can choose.

Peugeot 3008