Related Articles

Citroen C3 WRC heads for winter wonderland

Peculiar yet practical Citroen C3 Aircross

New livery for Citroen C3 WRC cars

COE premiums increase across the board

Car Review - Citroen C3 Aircross 1.2 PureTech EAT6 SHINE (A)
15 Jun 2018  |  Citroen Reviews
If you want a crossover that goes against the design grain, yet is as usable and practical as they come, the Citroen C3 Aircross is a worthy consideration.
   Consumer Reviews of Citroen C3 Aircross

4.5/5 Reliability
4.5/5 Features
4/5 Interior Design
4.5/5 Engine Performance
6 out of 6 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this vehicle to a friend.

MJKoh
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Dec-2018
Best Budget Car for the City!  Posted on 18 Dec 2018

Living in Singapore can be a bit hectic, expensive yet boring at the same time. Sometimes we just want to get to where we need to in comfort and style without worrying about our bank account.

Enter the Citroen C3 Aircross. This French mini SUV exudes "Je ne sais quoi", combining classy and quirky styling that remains fresh and interesting both inside and out. The turbocharged 1.2L engine provides the same torque as a 2.0L with zero lag, yet returns the same economy as a frugal compact. 40% city/60% highway gets well over 14km/l regularly, stellar for an SUV.

The super light power-steering can make you feel disconnected from the road at first, but once you get the hang of it, the car becomes a breeze to drive. The high riding position and large windows give great all round visibility. Combined with its compact frame and driver assists such as reverse camera and hill-start, it nips through crowded roads and navigates tight carparks with ease.

Don't let the compact silhouette fool you though. Inside, there's class leading 410L boot space that can fit luggage for 5 adults, and still leaves ample room for them in front. The back seats 3 comfortably even for long journeys, and everyone will have loads of head and leg room regardless. I'm 6ft1 (185cm) and I have spare leg room in the back even with the driver seat set to my position. The glove box may be a little small due to the fuse box position for right hand drive, and there's no center storage, but the cubbies and door bins are decent sized. It all feels spacious and relaxing.

The 7 inch infotainment screen comes with DVB radio and Bluetooth as standard, and you can opt for the higher Shine trim to add satnav, Apple Carplay/Android Auto and wireless charging. This also gets you keyless engine start and exterior colour accents. But if you can do without these extras, the standard Feel trim will do just fine with LED daytime running headlights, steering wheel controls, automatic wipers and reverse parking sensors in the mix.

All this for less than 100k. 5 star EuroNCAP safety rating and 5 year Cycle&Carriage warranty and servicing package further add to the value. If money is no object, you should be looking elsewhere. But if 'big car feel-small car price' is what you're after, look no further.

Jazrien1708
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jul-2018
Why buy small car when you can buy an SUV?  Posted on 28 Nov 2018

I was looking for a new car to upgrade from my ancient Swift. But for very long, I just didn't feel happy looking at the small cars (hatchbacks) on the market. It just felt like I would be in for much the same. So when I came across this, I knew that I found what I was looking for! Been 3 months since I've been driving it now and I simply must say that the C3 Aircross is a great entry into the world of SUVs. It's got the bold feel to it, more importantly, the drive is surprisingly powerful. I like the color options as it suits my lifestyle. The interior is also modern and a quirky design element. Love taking long drives around in this. Love it.

Very modern dashboard
Stylish color packs
Apple CarPlay

JohnnyTJX82
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Jul-2018
Most convenient SUV ever  Posted on 28 Jul 2018

My friend always tells me that SUV aren't for city. That either you choose SUV or you choose a car filled with fancy features. But I tell him, why not both eh?
Because I just read about C3 Aircross and taken a test drive. And I think for someone who wants rugged feel with super features this is perfect. Even though I don't drive outdoor, only around Singapore city most times. ;) I bought 5 months ago, and I'm still satisfied.
Still, this is one car that give nice powerful feel with its exterior, and big wheels. I find that the pick up of the engine is fast great for changing lanes and getting ahead. My Dad owns an old jeep and he is very proud of it. But recently he started asking to come along on my drives.
Lots of space so I can take more luggage when Dad & I go to JB for getaway. We love fishing. So we need space for rods and our catches. Lots of space for legroom too. Perfect SUV for my lifestyle.

Stylish Design
Lots of space and legroom
High ride height

No convertible option

Tedlim09
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Jul-2018
Fun for light, quick commutes  Posted on 13 Jul 2018

Really. Singapore is only so big. So if you’re looking for something to zip from office to home and back, this car is just right for city driving. It’s light, has enough space for weekend errands.

I decided to buy the C3 Aircross because I go out on town a lot and this has the perfect look. Very stylish for the city. I bought a red C3 Aircross and it looks nice and jazzy with bold exterior lines. Everything you need for daily use, it’s got. Great leg room for driver & front passenger. Love the 60:40 sliding and retractable bench seats on 2nd row which provides ample space when folded down to load our camping equipment and foldable bikes.

Stylish SUV look
Comfy armchair-like driver seat
Great legroom and boot space

boykicksball16
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Jul-2018
Took a plunge and have no regrets so far...  Posted on 11 Jul 2018

Previously drove a 5-year-old 2009 C4 Hatch. Sold it off after 7 months. Too many problems. Enjoyed the built but the engine performance was less than impressive. Loss a lot of money but its either lose now or lose much later.

Didn't plan for another Citroen until i bumped into the C3 AIRCROSS at a roadshow in Tampines Mall. Love the exterior look of it, the height, the uniqueness of the interior and the impressive boot space told me to have another go.

Only after going for a test drive that i made the plunge. The engine is responsive, more than enough power for a 1.2litre car, great interior design, and space.

Driving height is excellent, equipt with all the latest functions and with a 5-year warranty...Go get it.

Engine Responsiveness
Driving Visibility
Huge Boot for its class
Unique exterior design
5-year warranty provided by AD
Sub 90k price!
Ave FC of between 13.3km/l to 14.2km/l

As for now(2 Months) All is good!

briankohjk
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Jul-2018
Stylish SUV  Posted on 09 Jul 2018

Just collected my keys to the C3 Aircross! Satisfied that the C3 Aircross has responsive acceleration and its turbocharged engine definitely offers that extra boost of power especially on the highways. Got the shine edition simply because I love the color pack option and the wireless phone charging feature which is certainly fuss-free and now I don’t need to have all that wires lying about. The interior is both quirky and stylish and definitely different from the Jazz’s interior that I’ve had for 5 years. Love the ride height! The Aircross is surprisingly big for a compact SUV size and the interior is simply spacious. The windscreen is wide and provides very good visibility all around with reduced blind spot areas.

1) Design