Related Articles

Citroen introduces the new C4 Cactus

Peculiar yet practical Citroen C3 Aircross

Citroen Racing unveils 2018 WRC driver lineup

Harnessing networked retailing with Point S

Car Review - Citroen C3 Aircross 1.2 PureTech EAT6 SHINE (A)
15 Jun 2018  |  Citroen Reviews
If you want a crossover that goes against the design grain, yet is as usable and practical as they come, the Citroen C3 Aircross is a worthy consideration.
   Consumer Reviews of Citroen C3 Aircross

4.5/5 Reliability
4/5 Interior Design
4.5/5 Engine Performance
4 out of 4 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this vehicle to a friend.

JohnnyTJX82
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Jul-2018
Most convenient SUV ever  Posted on 28 Jul 2018

My friend always tells me that SUV aren't for city. That either you choose SUV or you choose a car filled with fancy features. But I tell him, why not both eh?
Because I just read about C3 Aircross and taken a test drive. And I think for someone who wants rugged feel with super features this is perfect. Even though I don't drive outdoor, only around Singapore city most times. ;) I bought 5 months ago, and I'm still satisfied.
Still, this is one car that give nice powerful feel with its exterior, and big wheels. I find that the pick up of the engine is fast great for changing lanes and getting ahead. My Dad owns an old jeep and he is very proud of it. But recently he started asking to come along on my drives.
Lots of space so I can take more luggage when Dad & I go to JB for getaway. We love fishing. So we need space for rods and our catches. Lots of space for legroom too. Perfect SUV for my lifestyle.

Stylish Design
Lots of space and legroom
High ride height

No sunroof
No convertible option

Tedlim09
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Jul-2018
Fun for light, quick commutes  Posted on 13 Jul 2018

Really. Singapore is only so big. So if you’re looking for something to zip from office to home and back, this car is just right for city driving. It’s light, has enough space for weekend errands.

I decided to buy the C3 Aircross because I go out on town a lot and this has the perfect look. Very stylish for the city. I bought a red C3 Aircross and it looks nice and jazzy with bold exterior lines. Everything you need for daily use, it’s got. Great leg room for driver & front passenger. Love the 60:40 sliding and retractable bench seats on 2nd row which provides ample space when folded down to load our camping equipment and foldable bikes.

Stylish SUV look
Comfy armchair-like driver seat
Great legroom and boot space

No sunroof

boykicksball16
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Jul-2018
Took a plunge and have no regrets so far...  Posted on 11 Jul 2018

Previously drove a 5-year-old 2009 C4 Hatch. Sold it off after 7 months. Too many problems. Enjoyed the built but the engine performance was less than impressive. Loss a lot of money but its either lose now or lose much later.

Didn't plan for another Citroen until i bumped into the C3 AIRCROSS at a roadshow in Tampines Mall. Love the exterior look of it, the height, the uniqueness of the interior and the impressive boot space told me to have another go.

Only after going for a test drive that i made the plunge. The engine is responsive, more than enough power for a 1.2litre car, great interior design, and space.

Driving height is excellent, equipt with all the latest functions and with a 5-year warranty...Go get it.

Engine Responsiveness
Driving Visibility
Huge Boot for its class
Unique exterior design
5-year warranty provided by AD
Sub 90k price!
Ave FC of between 13.3km/l to 14.2km/l

As for now(2 Months) All is good!

briankohjk
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Jul-2018
Stylish SUV  Posted on 09 Jul 2018

Just collected my keys to the C3 Aircross! Satisfied that the C3 Aircross has responsive acceleration and its turbocharged engine definitely offers that extra boost of power especially on the highways. Got the shine edition simply because I love the color pack option and the wireless phone charging feature which is certainly fuss-free and now I don’t need to have all that wires lying about. The interior is both quirky and stylish and definitely different from the Jazz’s interior that I’ve had for 5 years. Love the ride height! The Aircross is surprisingly big for a compact SUV size and the interior is simply spacious. The windscreen is wide and provides very good visibility all around with reduced blind spot areas.

1) Design