Tesla Model X is the safest SUV ever

Tesla delivers its first cars in Singapore

Tesla on track to produce new Model 3

Personalise your BMW with peace of mind

Consumer Reviews of Tesla Model 3 Electric

5/5 Reliability
5/5 Interior Design
5/5 Engine Performance

tanbk
207 forum posts Joined on 08-Oct-2013
The wonder of the century  Posted on 24 Sep 2021

We have had this car for 3 weeks. It has been trouble free, fast and fun. The simplistic interior is fantastic. We have also taken two long trips in the car, not an issue at all. Tech is outstanding.

Cons are Tesla has not been building vehicles for 100 years and it shows. It has more road noise than it should, fit and finish lacks versus other manufacturers.

Others have a long way to go to match Tesla in electric cars, Tesla has a short way to go to match others in building CARS.

Carmour
597 forum posts Joined on 26-Apr-2004
No regrets  Posted on 24 Sep 2021

The Tesla has a bit more wind noise and you feel rough roads a bit more than our 2013 Lexus ES.

The interior of this car is not as nice as similarly priced luxury cars at this price point. The fit and finish isn't quite as good as a Mercedez, Lexus, BMW or Audi as far as exterior and interior. However, the driving functionality and infotainment system is amazing. After a few days driving you quickly forget about small mis-alignments only visible if you go over your car with a fine tooth comb.

With the Tesla you are paying for the drivetrain tech/battery and infotainment system tech, free OTA updates etc. These things are far superior to Mercedes and BMW ICE cars at a similar price point IMO.

There's honestly nothing like this car. It puts a smile on my face every day I drive it. Seriously, just go test drive one. I used to be skeptical, but I think all of my cars from now on will be Teslas.

The instant torque and regenerative braking make this thing handle like a supercar. The slowest one goes 0-60 as quick as a stock muscle car. It's legitimately insane. If you get the Performance version, it's basically the quickest car under $200k.

Did I mention the acceleration? Because wow.

WilliamKlippgen
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Jul-2015
Best value for money in Singapore  Posted on 01 Nov 2021

Tesla Model 3 is the most amazing car I have ever driven, it beats my old Lamborghini Gallardo in both acceleration and handling. The interior takes you into the future and you feel like sitting in a spaceship going at warp speed. The soft but ergonomic leather seats are a dream and the features (Netflix, YouTube and the Dolby surround) are not matched even by the most luxurious cars out there. The 4-wheel drive and low point of gravity makes the car handle like any supercar out there and best of all - the cost of electric charging makes me save at least 75% Compared to my old petrol car.

- Acceleration