Audi Q3 achieves five star U.S.A NCAP rating

Audi Singapore presents its stars for 2020

The Audi RS5 Sportback and Q3 can do anything

Why are electric cars so expensive in Singapore?

Car Review - Audi Q3 1.4 TFSI S tronic (A)
15 Jan 2020  |  Audi Reviews
The Audi Q3 is back, and is ready to take on the fight in the premium compact crossover segment with more tech and better practicality.
vs

4/5 Engine Performance

Chantin
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Aug-2012
Overall above expectation  Posted on 06 Feb 2021

This past Christmas and new year holiday, my wife and I purchased our first Audi. Often times, purchasing a new car can be a strenuous ordeal of give and take for the buyer . However this was not the case working with my salesperson Mr. Victor Tan. He was outstanding and professional . He can explain all details of each model, and we managed to test drive twice by myself and my wife because we have different expectation and requirements. It was a pleasure to complete our new car deal with all trade in detail, options with his excellent approach and knowledge. Perhaps the hardest is about what color of our new car. - Finally new Pulse Orange Q3 to welcome CNY Huat lah ! Looking forward for new Q5 , eTron in the near future.

Stylish outlook
Stand-out Color
Salesman service and after sale service (got some issue on Solarfilm and get it fixed on 2nd week in Audi service center)
Fuel Consumption
MMI and Virtual Cockpit
Plenty of Accessories in the after sale market

Memory seats function is missing
Air Conditioning need to set 22 degree in Singapore weather
I miss the VW Tiguan Dinning table on back of front seats

merida101
56 forum posts Joined on 17-May-2015
Good value for money for a 1.4cc car that packs a reasonable amount of techs and punches above its weight.  Posted on 06 Oct 2020

For SUVs, I previously owned the Harrier Turbo and Hyundai Tucson (1st Gen). Before deciding on the Audi Q3, I have also test driven the Merc GLA, BMW X1 (non-face lifted version), Citroen C5 Aircross and the Peugeot 3008 (1.6cc), among other SUVs.

On balance, the Audi Q3 suited me as it drives smoothly and handles well around curves, returns a reasonable fuel consumption - about 12km/L on 80% City and 20% Highway, and has a good road presence. For a 1.4cc Turbo engine, the car does not feel lacking in power to overtake or accelerate, when the need arises. The Q3 also has no body roll, and drives more like a sedan, in term of road stability. The Audi MMI and Virtual Cockpit Plus are responsive and are a treat to use.

My only wish is that the Q3 could have come standard with the wireless (Qi) charger pad, and the Audi Auto Parking feature.

Good road handling & stability (though a tag firm but never jarring)
Not too big, and not too small
Reasonable fuel consumption for an SUV
Good road presence
Well-designed exterior and interior (with ambience lighting)
Up-to-date Infotainment and display system

Audi should have gone the whole hog, and provided the wireless (Qi) charge pad and Audi Auto Parking as standard.

Option for moon-roof would be nice.

17inch rims are lame for an otherwise well designed car.

TanmoyDas
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Aug-2018
New Audi Q3 review  Posted on 02 Sep 2020

Nice compact SUV with loads of features . Good interior design, improved engine performance and handling .

Dashboard , MM1, audi cockpit , engine performance , driving position ,driver to car communication , smooth ride, ground handling , park assistance , internal cabin lighting .

Braking not very smooth as you brake down the slope , Turbo kicks in bit late seems there is a lag as you press on the gas. AC not tuned for tropical climate like Singapore , even if the temperature is set at 22 degree cooling not uniform .

Audi Q3