Compare the Best Petrol Credit Cards in Singapore 2024
Explore a range of petrol credit cards that offer the best discounts.
Choose a petrol station chain, preferably one closer to home.
Keep your petrol loyalty card in the car so that you always have it
In recent years, some brands have transitioned to in-app memberships, offering virtual cards while phasing out physical ones. This approach simplifies the experience and ensures that loyalty cards are conveniently accessible, allowing car drivers to access them easily without carrying them around.
Pump when the tank is closer to empty
Check for minimum and maximum spending/bonuses
It depends on which petrol credit card you have and which petrol station is nearest to your home. People may say that a “specific” petrol station is the cheapest, but you need to consider the time taken to travel and petrol consumption when driving to the petrol station. Thus, check out which petrol credit card you can benefit from here.
• DBS Esso Card with up to 21.6% savings
• OCBC 365 Card with up to 20.2% savings
• Citibank Cash Back Card with up to 20.88% savings
• Trust credit/debit Card with up to 18% savings
• Other DBS/Citibank/OCBC Credit Cards with up to 18% savings
• UOB One Credit Card with up to 21.15% savings
• Citibank Cash Back Credit Card with up to 20.88% savings
• HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card with up to 18.3% savings
• UOB Reserve Card with up to 17% savings
• UOB Debits Card with up to 14% savings
• Other UOB/Citibank/HSBC Credit Cards with up to 14% savings
• POSB Everyday Card with up to 20.1% savings
• UOB Cards with up to 22.6% savings
• All DBS Cards with up to 15% savings
• All UOB Cards with up to 20% savings
• OCBC 365 Card with up to 22.92% savings
• HSBC Premier Mastercard or HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card with up to 21.15% savings
• Trust Credit/Debit Cards with up to 17% savings
• Other OCBC/HSBC/Standard Chartered Credit Cards with up to 16% savings