Consumer Reviews of 9 Degree Auto Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
AngBOBO
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Jun-2017
Amazing skill  Posted on 14-Jun-2017
Appreciate that my car air con issue have been solved by 9 degree team after recommended by my workshop . After found my car like have some issue , go back to my own workshop and they told me is ECU issue and must replace it . After replace the ECU all is look ok but the air con system wouldn't function properly . About 5 days at my workshop , recommended to sent down to 9 degree . They only take no over then 3 hours to solved it . Thanks Tommy and his team very helpful and good service given . Highly recommended and will return for any car issue in future .
15-Jun-2017

Thank you for your kind words and support. We are just as happy to be able to care for you and your vehicles。We work hard to continue to be the best auto repair and service shop around.

WilliamLim9099
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Dec-2015
Honest and superb job  Posted on 12-Dec-2015
Having taken my car originally to a certain well known car repair garage, who told me i needed a new air con pump and the system leaked, but couldn’T say where, i brought my car to 9 degree at bukit batok. They were superb, found the leak, fixed it and it didn’T need a new pump, just gassed properly. Wish I’D gone there first to save me the hassle. Highly recommended
15-Dec-2015

Hello William
Thank for your trust with our service .

Same word will giving the best to all our customer

Thanks a lot

Ez_rider
253 forum posts Joined on 16-Dec-2009
Great first time experience...  Posted on 31-Aug-2015
I found this place from the browsing the net as my car's aircon unit cannot feel the coldness anymore. Went to this place this morning.Found the price reasonable and the staff very friendly.Keep up the good service.I will definitely come here again....
31-Aug-2015

Thank you your time and your review also your fully support
we will continue giving the best service to all

AHLongCarCare
0 forum posts Joined on 01-May-2015
It's worth it  Posted on 14-Aug-2015
I spent my afternoon in 9degree for Aircon coil flush and i am thoroughly impressed.
That is truly the only solution after many years of fighting the smell in my car especially to a smoker.
Very fresh and smells great. It's only been a week so I'm not sure how long it lasts but it's worth it.
P/S : Look for Ah soon, the friendly supervisor.
31-Aug-2015

we always giving the best to all

natcool
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Jul-2015
Expert in Aircon repair  Posted on 06-Jul-2015
The Aircon go warm suddenly on my M3 so I took it to dealer for quote. Turns out to be leaking at the cooling coil requiring the entire dashboard to come out for repair and the dealer want around $4K for repair which is not worth it for me..So I search around sgcarmart and found 9 degree and decided to give it a try. After inspection by tomie, he said can manage to fix the problem at below $2K. I'm actually somewhat shocked..But decided to let him try.
It has now been 4 weeks since and my AC working perfectly.
So, as promise, Im writing a review for 9 degree.
I would recommend 9 degree to anyone having an expensive AC problem to try.
06-Jul-2015

We always make sure our low cost repair and good service to every customer .

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
139 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Great Service!  Posted on 09-Apr-2015
Felt that my car aircon is not that cooling few months ago and drove to 9 Degree to do a check.

Compressor is working and no obvious sign of leakage of other part malfunction. Was told to top up the gas first and observe from there. After about 2 months, the coolness of my car aircon reduces and went back 9 Degree again.

They do a thorough check and evaluation. Everything seems ok with no leakage. Instead of doing part change, they advise me to do a simple aircon flush instead. It is likely to be some solid contaminants and it need to effectively flushes all impurities from the air con coil. Agreed with the advice and proceed on.

It has been closed to 2 months after the aircon flush and everything is well. The coolness of my aircon never reduced. I appreciate that they did not ask me to change any parts (which cost more) and advise me to do a aircon flush to eliminate the problem.

Great Service! Keep up the good job!
11-Apr-2015

Thank You for your review and support

We will alwyas make sure we giving the best to all

A million Thank you

Giantz07
5 forum posts Joined on 14-Jul-2009
great service  Posted on 27-Mar-2015
Pleased with the great service
28-Mar-2015

a million thank you

Jasonchua0207
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Mar-2015
Appreciate with Honest and reliable service  Posted on 06-Mar-2015
Was recommended by Audi buddy , air con issue have been long time never solve even few time go back premium. Drive down to Sin Ming Autocare to try out what is the secret of 9 degree . At the end my A5 solved by 9 degree with low cost and short waiting time . Really appreciate with the service the provide . Thanks 9 degree
18-Mar-2015

Your support make us do well .....
We will continue to give the best

Limpeh23
Premium User Limpeh23
203 forum posts Joined on 21-Apr-2011
A Pleasant Experience  Posted on 03-Mar-2015
Went to Sin Ming outlet due to air-con output being weak and was served by Andy. He identified that the problem was due to a clogged air-con filter and replaced it with a new one. Simple process that took less than 10 minutes but I was impressed with Andy's customer oriented attitude and responsiveness throughout. Left as a satisfied customer and highly recommend them for any air-con issues.
18-Mar-2015

We hope our service is good enough to you .
Your support make us continue to given the best to you in the future .

A million Thank you to you again

dagc
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Nov-2014
Overall experience = great !!  Posted on 19-Nov-2014
My Aircon was not working and had been to a few workshops across the island for checks. Price quoted was almost similar in range but beside the price of the replacing the compressor some had wanted to charge me additional for flushing the aircon system etc. I am thinking what the heck, shouldn't all this be included since i am changing the compressor?

Happened to come across 9 degree in sgcarmart and with the good reviews, decided to give Tommie a call. All inclusive, hence decided to try it out. (Also saw the workshop that wanted to charge me extra for the flushing etc listed in sgcarmrt and astonishingly, they had good reviews too!) Since i am there for the aircon repair, i decided to have my car service there as well. Funny thing is there used to be an unpleasant "clink" sound whenever i press on the accelerator. This problem was there for so long and i had asked my usual servicing mechanic to check as well as other workshop but none can rectify it. So i chose to live with it. After servicing with 9 degree, eh.. the irritating sound is gone! Funny, i did not even tell them about it as i gave up on this problem already. By chance, they rectified it for me or maybe they really did it for me... well, whatever... just to say... i had a excellent experience with 9 degree LLP. I hate to say that i will not be going back to my usual workshop and will look for 9 degree for future servicing.
20-Nov-2014

Dear DAGC
Thank You of your feed back and good review given .
We will giving you and all our customer more good service in future

Thank A Lot of your time for written Review to us

Efaber
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Mar-2012
Highly Recommend  Posted on 08-Nov-2014
Tommy at 9 Degrees was great to work with. Picked up my car, repaired it, and returned to me in less than two days. Air con evaporator coil was leaking and needed to be replaced, not a small job. Strongly recommend for your A/C services.
06-Jul-2015

Thank You Elizabeth for your time and review .

Ghwong
13 forum posts Joined on 04-Jan-2012
Full Aircond Service Package $228  Posted on 10-Oct-2014
I'd just recently send my car for aircond servicing from this shop after getting good review from others.
I'm expecting a very good service experience from this but to me it is merely just a marketing gimmicks again.
I opt for the full aircond service package that cost $228 (which is already quite high/expensive) but decided to go ahead and thought it will be good and tip top servicing experience, but like all others aircond service workshop they just merely use their aircond refrigerant recovery/flushing system to do most of the job (what so called expert when still rely on machine and they don't even check or analyze the gas before doing the flushing).
After flushing, I'm expecting a UV treatment but to my surprise it was skipped and directly move on to vacuuming and charging of the refrigerant.
After that, the suppose to proceed to the 3in1 Cabin Treatment (including filter change, Oxy Vap Coil Sanitizer and Nanomist), but they skip the nanomist again.
Very bad experience overall. Credit card was charge extra 3% which was not told earlier.
17-Oct-2014

Dear GH Wong
Thank You for your feedback.
Kindly contact our Operation Manager Tommy( 9747 5046) to resolve your issue. We will notice our OP Manager on this issue to solve it immediately once you contact him.
We are apologise to you what u faced in our outlet . Our Management will look forward on your feedback to improve all the problem facing.

jacklim8578
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Sep-2014
Great Service  Posted on 11-Sep-2014
Never experience this kind of great service of Car repair workshop , every week need to top up my coolant for my F10 . Going for 3 times to my regular car workshop at Woodlands , cant even diagnose what the problem going on . Recommend by my golf buddy to 9 degree , within 10 Mins using the special equipment they get the problem and give me a solution with low cost to solve my problem. Appreciate the great service by 9degree team especially Tommy who do the fast and accurately decision with 100 % confident of the problem . Thank a lot . Highly Recommend to 9degree
09-Oct-2014

We will work hard to provide good service to all

KFTAN
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Aug-2014
Million Thank You  Posted on 30-Aug-2014
First since request by Tommy to write review for his workshop service rating .. i withdraw my weekend time slot to submit a review for 9 degree . Before review i would like to thank you sg car mart giving this platform to know 9 degree . With fast with accuracy inspect ... the mechanic found the problem ... with the good price and short waiting time finally my A5 problem solved ..... Thank man from 9 degree ..... especially explanation by Tommy with long term warranty that no workshop can give to me ...
30-Aug-2014

Thank your time for your reviews ....

Nickchang9120
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Aug-2014
Finally found the specialist  Posted on 07-Aug-2014
Swings so many place for air con problem never solve it even one of the workshop put as air con specialist also cant solve my car air con prob. Recommended by my friend of this 9 degree , really the solve my problem with Honest without hide anything . Appreciate is the mechanic ah soon explain to me all the problem how it cause . Thank you 9 degree ... Highly recommend to bro and sis out there .... look to 9 degree really the only air con specialist that truly solve your problem in 1 time only at island wide i went before . Thank again 9Degree
08-Aug-2014

谢谢Nick 大哥
Your review make us more confident and strong
we will continue our good service and good skill to all

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »